Comments on Profile Post by Lialuvit

1. MistressBitch
    MistressBitch
    be strict and push the boundaries, make him suffer, he will thank you. first time. at least double the amount of time with no climax,and most men should go at least 3 months with no climax, but learn to edge him lots!!! most of all ENJOYxxx MB
    Feb 18, 2014
  2. Lialuvit
    Lialuvit
    We share this account and this is the husband here .. 3 months ... I am claiming the walls at 18 days. Really three months the 1st time out?
    Feb 18, 2014
  3. MistressBitch
    MistressBitch
    no, not first time out at 3 months, next climax at 3 months. You can be let out in the meantime. If you are new to chastity then you need to be clean and relatively comfortable, and sfe (ie not damaged) you will get used to it. She will come to love it.
    Feb 19, 2014
  4. Lialuvit
    Lialuvit
    She does not like the devices and is scared of them.. Any suggestions as I think it would be just easier for me not to have access to her cock... And temptation.

I tell here everyday my package is hers including the contents, how and where to deposit her cum and she rules my O's ... She is taking it slow and I am trying to be patient. I understand it is a learning process for both if us.

Guidance?
    Feb 19, 2014
  5. Lialuvit
    Lialuvit
    Thank you for taking the time btw!
    Feb 19, 2014
  6. MistressBitch
    MistressBitch
    it is tricky if she doesnt like devices, talk to her, find out why, persuade her to put you in a device. My man is in his part time due to damage and illness, you could put yourself in a device then give her the key
    Feb 19, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice