February Sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MaleChastityNow, Feb 2, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    I'm running a sale this month on the latest chastity device in my catalog, the Excelsior. Members of Chastity Mansion can receive a 10% discount on any version of the Excelsior by building and ordering their device, followed by a click on the shopping cart and entering the coupon code: VALENTINE. The sale runs through February 28th. Here's a direct link...

http://tinyurl.com/n3btcjb

Happy Valentine's Day!

2. PinkPantiesonMe

PinkPantiesonMe New member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    prices are insane.

3. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Depends on which item you are looking at, for a custon sized device, the price of 300 is inline.

I do remember back when I bought my ktb with ring from there the prices would change about weekly. It really put me off from buying again, but that was 3 years ago and it is still holding up.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Hi there!

NICE looking device!!!!

It's got me thinking though..... That braided wire look.... Wouldn't it pinch the skin....? Especially foreskin....?

With the caged beast straining during morning wood, I'd be a bit afraid of some discomfort.....! I could imagine my foreskin and shaft skin pressing hard against those wiry-type surfaces and being subject to some abrasion....?

The same might go for movement whilst flaccid.... With the skin potentially sliding against the braided (and I'm assuming slightly rough) surface it could be damaging....?

Could you please advise on this Mr. MaleChastityNow....?

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

5. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was forced to reconsider the price of the KTB when Tickleberry stole my design and undercut my prices. People who purchased their version ended up paying another price though, because whoever made Tickleberry's copy did a lousy job and the device was prone to falling apart. There were a lot of complaints on different forums about this.

A further punch to the gut was the fact that Tickleberry wouldn't support their product, so if you needed help or wanted a refund you were out of luck. My own concern was that my reputation was going to be negatively affected because of Tickleberry's theft. Anyone who has purchased from me knows that I take care of my customer's.

Basically, the market determined a fair price for the KTB and I haven't changed it's price since, even though shipping costs have just risen for the second time in two years, and the price for materials has risen too.

I've also just finished adding better sizing options to my website, which enables a buyer to build a KTB according to their erect penis width. Previously only one metal-band-with was offered on the website, and special orders had to be compensated through numerous email communications.

6. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ---------------------
    J. ~

A similar question was posted on another forum, and here's what I posted in response. I hope this helps...

I made an Excelsior for myself with a cage length made for a 3-1/2" flaccid penis. The cables may appear rough but are in actuality smooth...I've experienced no pinching whatsoever, nor have I been rubbed raw.

There are pictures of me wearing it in my profile photo album. The cage i.d. I made for myself has 1-1/4" inner diameter rings, and you can see I'm pressed pretty well into the cage and against the cable.

The one problem I am experiencing, however, is the cage is too tight for me. I'm a bit sore where my penis is in contact with the back cage ring. The discomfort is due to the ring being too tight when I become aroused. Several erections later and I sore from being compressed too much. I could use more space there, so I'm going to make myself a new cage with wider rings.

Here's the direct link to my photo album...it'll make finding the photos easier for those who have not seen the device...

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/mcn.358/

7. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    6:09 PM

I had bought mine about a month before tickleberry stole it, Even then I remember the prices changing a random amount almost weekly, There was only the cocktrap, ktb, and ktb with lock upgrade avalible at that time.

As for the wire cage, I work with that type of wire about 2 times a week, both big and thin. It looks like the right type of wire was used to avoid roughness. If the wire is twisted it will pinch and hold on to the skin, but since the wire lenght is very short and there are serveral runs of it, that chance of it twisting is next to nothing unless you get kicked there.

The wire is tough and pretty abrastion resistant, rubbing on your pants won't do any damage, but if it rubs aganist a harder metal such as steel, the little wire threads can be rubbed through and start to unravel, thus poking pretty good. Rubbing against a brass padlock is very unlikely to cause that problem.

To sum it up, under normal use, I see no problems at all, with the amount of customizing avaible, the price is right at 300 and a decent bargin at 270 with the 10% off.

8. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey thanks scob89. Since you purchased your KTB before Tickleberry stole the design I must say I can't rightly remember why I would have been changing the price several times within a short period of time. I do agree that would have been unnerving, and not a nice thing to do to potential customer's.

The wire on the new device is sold in both carbon steel and stainless steel versions. I am of course using the stainless version. The stainless is really quite smooth but I don't know about the carbon steel version. Are you working with the stainless type?

As you note the short lengths of wire is beneficial in keeping the strands from unraveling. Another point about potential unraveling is that the weld points offer additional support in preventing unraveling, even more so when a bit of the silver solder runs off a cage ring and up the wire a little, effectively binding the threads together in that weld area.

Overall I'm pleased with both the design and the concept, and am now thinking about other variables and options, such as mixing a cage using both wire and solid rod, and creating iterations of the device that incorporate a urethral wand or PA lock...

9. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    A PA lock provides *much* more security than the urethral insert. Spoken by someone who has tried both.

10. lilyboy

lilyboy Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. I have a PA piercing and have also tried both, and personally prefer a PA lock too. I'd offer both though, for a few different reasons. Not everyone has a PA. Some may actually prefer an insert. And finally, it's good to offer people choices. One of the devices I make (the Mousetrap) can utilize a urethral insert that is locked in place via a PA piercing, so it offers a combination of both insert and PA lock.

11. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I have always been impressed by your offerings. I especially like your KTB design, since it is very close to the ones I used to make years ago. I believe I was the first to offer a commercial version of the KTB, eventually selling about 600 of them. I appreciate that you have taken on the task of offering them once again. The ones from other vendors miss the point entirely in that they are way to heavy.

Anyway, fast forward to the present, your mousetrap device would be pretty much the perfect device for me were you to make available an option to cover at least part of the cock head. For example, when a circumcised cock is enclosed in a PA5000, and rubs on clothing, the ridge of the cock can become very irritated. I assume the same would occur with your device. Covering the cock head, or at least partly covering it, would solve this problem (and also further reduce opportunities for stimulation). This could be done by adding a larger diameter tube that attaches over the current tube. The inner diameter of the additional tube would need to match the outer diameter of the existing tube.

A more difficult change would be to offer the mousetrap with a curved tube.

Perhaps you have already considered these changes and rejected them as impractical, but I thought I would at least pass along my ideas for your consideration.

12. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, so you're the original designer of the KTB offered by TPE? For some reason I thought that was a woman owned enterprise...

I've actually considered your additional tube idea and have tested the concept. The drawback I ran into is the tubing's incremental sizes are off and don't match. Machining the pieces to fit, followed by welding and polishing, adds time to the fabrication process, and since time is money final cost is affected. I am consistently thinking about how a device might be reverse engineered to it's simplest form and construction.

Two other factor's important to me are the weight of a device and it's visual appeal. The wider tube at the front of the MouseTrap added weight to the front, and made it appear visually front-heavy too. I feel it's important to keep this style of device as light as possible since the PA is carrying its weight.

I do make custom "one-of-a-kind" pieces for people, so it's not like like this piece is out of reach, and I expect to be able to continue to offer this type of special service until/unless my business grows as big as some of the other chastity device manufacturer's and I too, become backlogged with work.

Something I've considered but haven't tried yet, is simply flipping the tube in the present device 180 degrees so its front, long section is on top, covering the entire glans.

Currently I build the MouseTrap according to the pin setback of each individual's piercing. By doing this I'm aiming for drilling the jewelry hole in the tube far-back-enough so the top ridge of the penis rests just inside the top edge of the tube. This prevents the glans from continually rubbing the edge of the tube.

13. Hannibal

Hannibal Member

Local Time:
    Have you thought about making it kind of like a penicap with just a small tube at the back? You could secure it with a PA lock.

14. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you guys feel the front of the tube really needs to be wider for the cock head?...on the PA-5000 the tube is straight it's entire length.

It'd be super easy to make a simple, straight tube, welding two curved bars over the front to prevent the head from being pulled through. Then a PA lock could be incorporated into tube, either as a stand-alone unit or possibly welded onto the tube so it's integrated into the piece.

This would be similar to the penicap, yet entirely different...

The length of the tube can always be determined by the individual...

15. Hannibal

Hannibal Member

Local Time:
    I think the whole purpose of the tube should be to prevent stimulation and be comfortable to wear long term. Covering the tip by adding bars would be a huge improvement. As far as widening I'm sure it's all specific to each persons anatomy. I'm more like a Christmas tree so the wider head wouldn't really help me.

16. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    There were a couple of women who acted as sales persons and interacted with customers. Eventually I let them keep all the proceeds from the sales, when they began doing most of the assemble work. The version I made had a material cost of around $6 but a labor cost of more than the selling price :)

17. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I might take you up on a one of a kind version of the mouse trap. If the tube is snug enough, I think the weight will not be much of a problem. The larger tub need be only a 1/2" long. I am also not concerned if the larger tubes inner diameter is larger than the smaller tubes outer diameter. As long as you can center the tubes on each other, and fill the gag with a weld, I think the larger size is a plus. Actually you may be able to locate a stainless steel funnel that can being used as the "larger tube".

My biggest concern is the locking screw. I would want a better way to secure the PA hook.

18. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I first made the KTB because of a special request. Someone who had owned one of the originals saw my work and asked if I could replicate it. Apparently he had given his away as a gift to a Pro-Dom, which he later regretted since it was his favorite toy.

Once I began marketing it people came out of the woodwork with information and support. I had no idea at that time that the device has such a huge following. Another special request was for the addition of a hinge. One thing led to another, and I eventually created optional pieces that could be purchased separately, or as one's budget permitted.

I've made a number of custom pieces for a return customer's KTB. The pieces aren't on my website because they're so over-the-top that I don't feel there'd be a big market for them.

I'd be happy to work with you in fabricating a one of a kind MouseTrap. Maybe I'm visualizing this differently than you. I was thinking of doing away with the 45 degree cut in the smaller tube, and slipping the larger tube over the flat end on the smaller tube. It doesn't seem necessary to me to put the taper in the smaller tube if the large tube is slipping over it.

But now I'm thinking your vision is to weld the 1/2 inch wide, larger tube over the smaller tube where the glans would exit the tube, and leaving the tapered front as-is.

Regarding the lock, I'm thinking something like the PA lock on my website might be used...

19. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I do see retaining the 45 degree angle on the small tube, the larger tube would likely end without the angle, so the larger tube would be such that it hides the angle in the smaller tube. I like the idea of the ridge behind the cock head, even if it is not visible. You could go even further and have the end of the larger tube have bars or even better a cap with a small hole for urine to escape.

One idea on securing the PA hook, would be to still use a screw like you do now, but then use a high security lock such that the hasp prevents the screw head from being reached. One way to do this is like the pea-pod device does that now.

After my schedule clears, let's see if a custom device can be realized to meet my needs. Perhaps we should take this to email.

20. shnuxx

shnuxx Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
  21. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Scandals is one of my affiliates...they're legitimate

22. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey there!

Back to the Excelsior....

Would you make a hinged ring for this device at all.....?

And can you change the way the bars look at all by special request....?

J.

23. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, I don't have the necessary tooling to fabricate hinged rings. But I may be able to change the way the bars look...it sort of depends on what you're envisioning.

24. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey there!

What if I supplied the hinged rings and you adapted them to suit your device....? If possible....?

With the bars, I was looking to have the horizontal bars join to the vertical bars, therefore leaving a vertical parallel gap the entire length of the end piece.... I have both a PA and a reverse PA and would like space for the two (2) rings to protrude outside the cage....

I'm looking for something very similar to what I have now.... I put some pics in the nightboners gallery here showing my current cage opening.... http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/nightboners.408/

J.

25. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Whoops, hey sorry for the delayed response. Is the hinged ring like the one in your photos? I can definitely work with those.

In regard to changing the front of the device, I'd have to make it in solid rod like your present device, instead of the cables.

Since you already have a PA is it outside your consideration to switch over to a PA Lock instead of using your rings? I ask because a lock would definitely increase security by preventing any possibility of pullout from the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice