Looking for a device that works for me

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by NewChasteGuy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. NewChasteGuy

NewChasteGuy New member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    I've owned the Curve, CB6000, Lori tube #2, and a Jail Bird. The one thing that kills this for me is the nighttime erections. Has anyone had issues with the devices I've stated and tried something else and it ended up working for them? I've been looking at the Holy Trainer and the Exobelt extreme. If anyone could give me feedback on those that would be awesome.
    I've also considered a full belt like the neosteel arch masterpiece, but unfortunately my girlfriend doesn't like the way full belts look. Any females on here find some full belts to be good looking vs. some that don't? Maybe you felt the same way until you saw a certain one?
    My last idea is that maybe the "A" ring is too tight, but if its too loose then everything slides down. Anyone try using a bigger ring with the KSD or something similar?

I would love to hear similar experiences with solutions if possible. Thank you!

2. NewChasteGuy

NewChasteGuy New member

Local Time:
    Has anyone else have issues with waking up at night because of the pain? What did you do to solve this?

3. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    I've had similar frustrations. The device I use is one like that pictured in my avatar, an M200. It is one of the cheap Chinese knockoffs, but many, many of us on here seem to hold a very high opinion of it. Mine was giving me difficulties though, because the medium sized ring was too large, allowing me to escape easily, and the smallest one was too small, causing constant chafing. I asked lots and lots of questions seeking advice from other members, and at long last the solution that has presented itself is pretty satisfying.

The Mature Metal devices come with oval rings, as that provides a more anatomical fit. The JailHouse M200, while based on the MM style, does not. The advice given me was to use a vise to oval out the ring, which I did with the cage locked together so the two stabilizer pins would bend with the ring so they would still meet up after I was done. I used the medium sized ring, which had been a little too large. Then, using PlastiDip, the stuff used to rubberize tool handles and easily available from the paint section in a hardware store, I coated it 3 times and created a smaller inner diameter. Now, not only does it fit perfectly snug, but it's almost as impossible to escape as the smaller ring which was so tight it was rubbing me raw! :)

I hope that information is helpful to you. It took me quite a while to come by it. My Mistress now has me locked up tight in it and she has promised it will be a while before I get out.

PauloChaste likes this.
  4. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    Also, the small ring made me wake up in pain at night at first, but then I got used to it. The pain was just due to erections. Icing things down helped with that, and after a couple days it stopped happening.

5. NewChasteGuy

NewChasteGuy New member

Local Time:
    Thank You for your reply!

It was helpful to hear your experience.

6. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I don't get this problem, I suspect because my device doesn't give me so much room to grow.

My advice would be try as *short* as possible.

7. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Hi there!

Tricky, tricky, tricky one this!!!

There seems to be two (2) distinct camps with regards to this one....

Camp 1: Get a custom made device that fits you like a glove! You'll never have to buy another device again!

And the argument is that, although the initial outlay is quite high compared to off-the-shelf devices, if it's right, you won't be spending anything more!

Camp 2: Trial and error with off-the-shelf devices and modifications to suit.

Suits the tinkerers (like me!!) and creates a truly personalised device.

The biggest drawback is that, over a period of time, you can spend substantially more money than you would going custom at the outset.....

I guess the message is what one really has to do is consider as many things as possible about your device that will make it work for you!

Consider questions like:

Do you want a device that can stay on for a long time - ie: 24/7. Or is a few days/week enough for you?

Do you want absolute security - ie: maybe a piercing is utilised. Or can you operate on a 'trust' basis in that if you could pull out, you wouldn't...?

Metal or non-metal?

Beautiful piece of art or utilitarian?

Rolls Royce custom or Morris Minor standard....?

The short (hahaha) answer is.... I don't think there is a single global device that will work for everyone. You need to consider your NEEDS (as opposed to your WANTS) carefully...

For example - myself.

I am a grower as opposed to a shower, so I needed a short tube to accommodate my small size when flaccid.

I have a large gauge PA that needs to work in with the device.

My wife and I also practise our chastity whereby intercourse is common (but not orgasms for me!!). So.... I need to be in a device that can be removed relatively easily any time my wife demands it.

I am uncircumcised, so I need an open device as opposed to a solid tube. I find this works best for cleaning.

I like to tinker, so I needed something that I could mod....

In the end, I decided on a Chinese metal device that I could change the length of, and which had an opening to accommodate my PA (and therefore I could utilise my PA ring for increased security). The best bit for my wife and I is it has a hinged ring, so a single 'click' and it was off!!!!!!

It works for us both!!! (Um... I have some pics in the 'nightboners' gallery btw).

God-I would LURVE a Lori's or even a MM because of their beautiful designs.... But they simply won't work with our way of chastity. They would take a while to remove completely and the solid ring would be next to impossible to get off if I was hard!!!! That would be a disappointment to my wife and myself as well.....

So.... my advice is consider your chastity needs carefully before you embark on a decision!!!

And then I hope the fun will REALLY begin in earnest for you!!!

I hope this helps!

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

MaleChastityNow and BlueEyes like this.
  8. NewChasteGuy

NewChasteGuy New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the awesome reply!

I have a Mature Metal Jail Bird that does fit like a glove. No room to grow and the base ring is very snug. So I don't think thats the issue.

Is it just a matter of getting use to it? I took a psychology class once and I remember going over nocturnal erections and that its just part of our genetics. So what concerns me about that is can you really get use to it?

Have people here had this issue and have gotten past the first couple of nights and it stops bothering them?

Maybe I have to be a little more patient and persistent.

The only reason why I bring up other devices is because the Holy Trainer has the ergonomically correct base ring and some claim that it helps with this issue. The other Exobelt Extreme has a different design where it grabs you instead of holding you by the base. The base is to just support the device. I've read a review saying that the device didn't bother them at night like other devices had before.

9. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It took some weeks, but my night time erections did eventually subside. I think my body reached a point of surrender, acknowledging the device and the situation. Once that happened it became easy to sleep all night without interruption. Give it some time and stay the course, and eventually you should adjust. Best of luck...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice