Feeling "locked & forgotten" then.....BOOM!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by allaboutHer, Jan 3, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Hello All.
    I don't know whether I am posting in the right forum, but here goes...yes, I was feeling "locked & forgotten"...the absolute worst feeling...REALLY makes a guy want to say "Forget it, unlock me if you are not into this." So many legitimate reasons...a new career, the holidays, a little one that rises VERY early and will not accept Dad as the substitute...yet, it is easy to begin to feel out of touch. This led to a discussion where I enlightened my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder about the finer points of passive teasing that would keep us "in touch" without taking any effort on her part or keeping her from much needed rest. Well...nothing happened until last night. I came to bed after showering and found a very pungent, somewhat damp thong on my pillow. My lovely opened her eyes and sleepily told me, "Have fun with the present on your pillow to the best of your ability-I kept them on while I had a quickie with my toy (vibrator) so they are a little wet...good night." ...and I am so hooked on my kinks that the months of neglect disappeared as I spent the next hour playing with my nipples and fingering my backside which turned me into a leaky mess in my device while inhaling her musky wet thong which I had over my nose and mouth. I have been leaking all day today and had a bounce in my step that had been missing for a while! Has anybody else experienced a similar situation? I feel blessed to have a woman that knows how to buckle my knees...but also very weak and ashamed that I cannot resist my fetishes and kinks!!

allaboutHer

PauloChaste, cjr3000 and Wendygirl like this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    A used thong, sounds yummy, what a nice thought! Nothing wrong with having kinks but important to acknowledge the kinks are yours, and not get resentful. I've been there and still do although I think I'm *finally* learning to be more patient and expect the unexpected. This morning (the end of my holiday) I got up early to drive my son to work
    to save him getting drowned getting to the station. Getting back, expecting my wife to be up or asleep I found her in bed and waiting for some oral service which I gave, and thanked her for giving me the treat. A great start to the day. Totally unexpected and if it hadn't happened I'd probably be grumpy! The human psyche is so weird.

spider202 likes this.
  3. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I know the feeling and had the talk with my wife too. She now teases me for about an hour every few days and has gotten very good at it. In fact, she actually enjoys it a lot which is a surprise to me as I think we finally found my wife's main fetish after many years of marriage. I also had the same problem in our wife-led marriage, which is separate from our sex life as much as possible with a little spillage into both. I told her that I need her to have me do something for her, even one little thing, each day or I start feeling neglected, especially since she often helps me with my household chores.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
  5. UnderHerBlackWings

UnderHerBlackWings New member

higher ed
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Worrying I've been negligent is a terrible feeling, but I also try to have fun and not feel obligated. Balance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice