Please Help, Need Advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OwnedByAmy, Dec 15, 2013.

1. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    I have a problem. My fiancee and I are really new to chastity and trying to make a good go of it, but device problems are abounding. If anyone could please let me know what a good, fairly inexpensive device to start out with would be, I and my fiancee would really appreciate it.

It started out with a DickCage, a device made of surgical silicone that from the description on their website looked absolutely AWESOME. That is before it rubbed me raw and then I discovered that simply by tilting up the shaft part I could easily escape, even after healed.

Amy wants me to be locked up in a device that I can't get out of that only she can let me free from, and that won't hurt me. After doing LOTS of reading, I discovered the JailHouse M200 (my profile pic). Which also seemed very awesome. After using the medium ring for a while I realized that I could pull out, so I started using the small one. Only problem is, this thing is chrome coated, and the chrome rubbed off in spots and is rubbing me raw. Amy instructed me to take it off and not put it back on, BUT, she still needs me to be locked up.

I've found the sites offering all the varying metal cages, and seriously need some advice. The solid ring, which I have is very secure, but most of the devices I've seen have a hinged ring. How does that compare? And with only 1 point of connection at the padlock, will these things swivel and allow me to escape as the DickCage did? If the JailHouse wasn't chafing me so bad it would be perfect because there's no way I can pull out, and no way it will swivel because there's a small pin on either side of the cage that locks into the ring when the lock is secured that keeps it entirely stable.

The plastic ones seem ok, but don't really want to go that route, as I've read about them cracking and the limited hygiene as compared to the metal ones. Would REALLY LOVE to just get a Queen's Keep and be done with it, but don't have that kind of cash at the moment and need something to get by until that becomes an option. Amy needs to keep me locked up for quite a while, and wants the security of knowing that her direct consent and knowledge will be required for any orgasm I may have, even if I am being entirely obedient.

If plastic IS the only option right now, then so be it, but if the fountain of knowledge here could help me get into something we would enjoy much more, then that would be AWESOME.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Owned

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    well its cos you must be a bit naughty and trying to take the cage off is bad. you has to have a very very big belt that make it ever so hard to get off if you keeps doing that and they cost hundreds and hundreds of pounds and they needs hacksaws and great big cutting thingys to get them off you and your Mistress wont lets you get none of them things and so you will be locked up until She thinks it ok to let you out. it is all your fault for doing bad things.

SuB0i_Locked and chris82 like this.
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    There's an easy security fix involving pubic hair...

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  4. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    I hate to tell you this, but it sounds like you are on the search for the holy grail. Cheap, comfortable, totally secure devices do not exist. With chastity, the primary security is between the ears. It takes time and is quite hard, I know, but you need to be conditioned that cheating chastity is like cheating on your wife. You just don't do it. If this is of interest to you two, you need to make that commitment.

After that, everything is tradeoff. I have two Mature Metal devices, and recommend them highly. I know they are expensive, but the custom fit is worht it. If you don't have that kind of money, I find the Birdlocked Neo to be cheaper and more comfortable, but I can't wear it long term as the silicone gets grabby on the skin. But a three day in, three day regimen works for me.

As for total security, the only way to achieve that is either a PA and a device that is designed to secure through the PA, like a Loris tube, or a full belt. Both options are expensive.

I know a PA is in my future, possibly this coming year, as my wife is getting more and more into chastity.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Have you had a look at the cheap stainless steel ones I know they are not custom fit but some are quite well made and have been a growing number of positive comments re fit and finish.
    Xx wendy

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  6. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the feedback! Grabbiness on the skin wouldn't be a problem as cocoa butter for stretch marks makes a fantastic lube. My Fiancee's best friend's husband uses it with his device. He usually gets released whenever he's home with his Wife though.

Thank you Giles, the pubic hair fix is a great idea, but my Fiancee hates to have pubic hair on me. I have been growing it out, but only because She has instructed me to so she can wax me. The ONLY problem with the device I have now is that the ring chafes the skin so bad and causes sores because of the finish coming off. A similar stainless steel device would be perfect, as long as it didn't have coating issues, so if it weren't for that, it WOULD be the holy grail! :) I am fully committed to this, which is why when I suspected with the larger ring that I could pull out I asked permission to try the smaller one. It was long after that I had stopped using it that I actually experimented to see if it was possible to pull out, and let my Fiancee know immediately. She appreciates my commitment to this and letting her know about every issue, including security. She trusts me because I have been completely honest about everything and have never pulled out without permission, even when I could have, she just wants me to be in a device that doesn't give me the option or temptation of pulling out.

Thank you Wendy, I guess I need to do more investigating and reading reviews of the cheap stainless steel devices with the hinged rings, was just hoping that someone with experience could tell me their opinion of those, and give me an idea of the security. With this being a community for the chaste, I was hoping that someone with really good experience with a certain device could let me know. Thank you jd for the Birdlocked Neo idea, I will look into it. She wants me to be in a device 24/7 for as long as she deems necessary.

And like I said jd, when the money becomes available I will go for a MM device, but a PA is out of the question for both of us.

If anyone HAS had a great experience with one of the cheaper stainless steel devices, meaning security and reasonable comfort, it would be greatly appreciated. I could live with the rubber tubing on the hinge as long as I know if the hasp at the top wouldn't be a chafing issue and that tilt allowing pullout wouldn't be a problem either.

Gratefully,

Owned

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I did a quick search ... male chastity stainless steel devices... cme up with a few all under 50 Dollars. Plastic, metal and silicon all very inexpensive now compared to when I started out, the choices were very limited. Most of the sites had great sections on building your own. Heath Robinson would have died in dispair if he had seen some of those. I ended up with the millers cb2000, which was awful btw, well it was for me.

It does rather depend what yo uare looking for. I don't think there are many people who are wearing the device of their own choosing and have been doing so for a long time, that would not change something about it if they could wave a magic wand.

Holy Grail pretty much sums up the similar life-long search that many of us are doing.

My best suggestion would be try a few of the cheaper ones till you find the one you like, even if it not metal, then when you have something both you and your partner are both happy with, then try asking around searching online for that same thing or very similar made of metal. When I say try, if there are different ring and spacer combinations available you need to try those too.

For example I was happiest with a poly-carbon / acrylic/ whatever Millers cb-6000s but we both wanted a steel one. We found the Fort (no longer available) a cb-3000 look alike in surgical grade stainless steel (SSS) . It turns out the A-rings were not SSS, they quickly presented problems for me, but I was able to find a UK based kink friendly engineer to make me a solid A-ring in SSS. Never looked back since. But ideally I would make changes to the Fort in heartbeat if it were possible.

I'm convinced that a belt would not suit me, and it would be quite expensive to try one but might be worth considering also.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  8. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

i completely agree. Plus it is really difficult and there is no sure fire way of guaranteeing a perfect fit and comfort. By purpose if they are totally comfortable all the time, there is something wrong. By the way, a pa IS the way forward in so many ways!!! it also gives great sex too, if you are allowed to penetrate

Wendygirl and OwnedByAmy like this.
  9. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    By the time you work your way through several inferior metal (or plastic or silicone) devices, you'll probably have spent as much as a MM device costs. So it seems like a no-brainer to me. Buy one now and save the money you'll have wasted getting to the same place in the end.

And yes, it's possible to orgasm in any device, PA or not, pullout or not.

10. newbie_sub_boy

Michigan
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    True, when my Mature Metal went on I tried the Hitachi to see if i could cum...it took allot of intense stimulation but it is easily achievable. A lock was put through one of the little holes on the cord prong....so I get to see it without being able to use it....And a Mature Metals device is the way to go, I pinched pennies for a month in order to afford one but it was completely worth it.

Its_Nvr_Enuf and OwnedByAmy like this.
  11. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Wow, ok. Seems as if there might not be a cheap AND easy solution, like a chastity hack. Anyone that DOES know of one is of course welcome to share it. Guess I just have to continue my research, and save up for a MM device.

12. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    As far as comfort is concerned though, my only concern is that it doesn't chafe so much that it rubs the skin raw even WITH a good lubricant.

13. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    A good surgical steel device, if measured correctly for you, shouldn't rub you raw. I use a bit of baby oil before bed and don't have any issues. Hinged rings, chrome, tubing - these are all things to be avoided. A simple one-piece SS ring will be the answer. Bear in mind however, that it will take your body awhile to adapt. So expect a period of in and out time while you adjust. The idea of putting something on and going for a month out of the box is another fantasy, like not being able to back out of a trapped ball device.

The Bampot and OwnedByAmy like this.
  14. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Also, as long as I can't pull out, I have the self-control to resist trying to come to orgasm while in the device. Actually in all the time I haven't had the device of the chafing problems over the past couple weeks, I have resisted the temptation to disobey Her authority and have only come to orgasm when She has allowed it. But we both want me back in a device as quickly as possible, especially Her, because She really enjoys the power that key gives Her.

As a temporary fix, I'm going to try using sandpaper to remove the chrome coating on the ring to eliminate those spots where it has come off that are rubbing me raw. I'll post whether that works or not.

15. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Actually, someone mentioned shrink wrap like for wires, said that works for him. going to try that before sandpaper. The ring I'm using is small enough that I have been unable to back out without taking the cage off. I've tried, when removing it for the chafing, just to see if i could, and it didn't work. Was hard enough to get it out AFTER taking the cage off. Could my problem be that it's just TOO tight, even though it doesn't cut off the circulation?

16. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Was reading another thread and found the PERFECT solution! A glans ring! That would enable me to use the medium ring instead of the small one and eliminate the chafing issue, but also not be able to pull out because of the second ring! :)

17. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    You would still find sizing problems as boy bits have a really annoying habit of changing size often dramatically , however always give it a go.
    I think I would go for one with an insert .
    Definitely with a tube to make peeing mess free but also cure the pull out problem.
    Wendy

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  18. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Thanks Wendy! I've read that tubes can be problematic and cause infection if used long-term, is that correct? or no? I think it would be great if I could have it in for a few months with no problems. I have a glans ring that has a plug on it. It's the perfect size, and was thinking if I could get one the same size with no plug, it would fit just fine and prevent escape. Steelworx actually sells them for that very purpose too.

19. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Have a look through some recent posts someone has a lot of experience of then and has a tumbler profile with some amazing photos.
    I think if it was clean and you are in good health it would be ok .
    I probably should try out one myself they can be very cheap but well made.
    Xx Wendy

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  20. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Do you remember which posts? I've been reading through the recent posts and saw them only briefly mentioned, but no reference to how long they can safely be left in. Could you please post a link to the tumblr?

Thanks,

Owned :)

The Bampot likes this.
  21. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    I think I found the post you were speaking of. The tube sounds intriguing, but a lot more trouble than it's worth, and not really much of a security device if you can take it out yourself (which you HAVE to every day to clean it or you'll have serious problems). The glans ring sounds like a much better option, at least for our needs. We'll give that a go and see how it works. ;)

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Shhh!!! Be Careful.. The message we want to spread here is a misconception that it makes penatrive sex less pleasant for the piercee.. and much better for the KH. ;-)

23. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    In the mean time, you may be able to make your current device more wearable by adding heat shrink tubing over the ring. This will work best if a gap exists or can be added to the ring. If that is not possible, some other kind of covering might work. For example, you might try "tool dip" used to coat the handles of tools with rubber. It starts out as a liquid, then hardens.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  24. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Wow! Thank you Keysafe! That is such an EXCELLENT idea! Any idea how I could get access to tool dip? The heat shrink tubing I tried, but being as it's a closed ring, I had to cut it, and then couldn't get it on. That would only work if it was a hinged ring, I have a feeling. But tool dip WOULD work PERFECTLY!

25. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    OwnedByAmy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice