Ruined Orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2914, Nov 18, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    What are people's thoughts on the effect that ruined orgasms have on the submissive male's mindset?

My girlfriend and I are doing a lengthy lock up to try and see if my mindset becomes more submissive. She is very keen on ruined orgasms and says I can expect 1-2 a week.

Will this counteract the added submissiveness we're both looking to achieve with having me locked up?

2. Locked4myowngood

Locked4myowngood WillingWarden's prisoner

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    It's so easy for a ruined to slip into a full orgasm. It takes a little practice to really get them down pat.

I personally love them as I don't lose the edge but my mind tells me I should be satisfied. It's quite a mind fuck really.

The Warden dishes them out from time to time and sometimes makes me eat the release which is really hot and submissive.

manintyres likes this.
  3. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    All i'll say as a relative beginner is that in the few short months that i've discovered chastity..and my wife/Mistress has discovered the benefits of keyholding....the one thing she has taken to like a duck to water (compared to my femme side say) is the ability to give me a ruined orgasm!!
    You say that you will be given 1-2/week...well lucky you! I'm getting released (whilst cuffed behind and often gagged and nipple-clamped) only about every 5-6 weeks on average at the moment and when released, the tension that builds as i near orgasm is immense....the hopes...the fears...the absolute mind blowing stress, worrying that she will stop has an absolute controlling influence on me...and i get to the point where i would do anything to stop her ruining the moment! She never says that's what i'm going to get...
    Not knowing til that final second is totally overwhelming...although there are clues in her face as i get nearer... if her eyes glaze over with excitement and a satisfying grin starts to form ...that is normally a bad sign for me! That final touch that leaves me thrusting the air in frustration is one of the most intense sensations you can get and i then realise the power and control she has over me... it is very humbling and i just want to please her more and have the chance of getting that final touch next time...
    So in answer to your question...no... i dont think it will counteract any submission as long as she gets her timings right.....in more ways that one!
    Good luck... "be careful what you wish for" is so right!
    cj ;)

OwnedByAmy, dsinbraces and manintyres like this.
  4. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the replies gents.

It's good to know that, it looks like anyway, the ROs won't have an adverse effect on the things we're trying to achieve. It's obviously quite well known around this community that the longer you go without an orgasm the more submissive you get, so it seemed to me that regular 'releases' of sorts would maybe stop this process from happening.

I must say, in regards to getting the technique right, we have been together quite a long time and despite the fact that it was the first time she'd ever given me a ruined orgasm the other night - it was absolutely perfect. Dribbled out and no orgasmic relief. Still rock hard afterwards - sounds about right, eh?

AusChastityboy and CorsetJane like this.
  5. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    I should add... Quite a bit of cum came out, is that right? I had been locked up for three days, so I was expecting a good amount but I'm reading something right now that says only a dribble should come out?

I'd estimate that a normal sized load came out, no orgasmic relief definitely though.

6. Locked4myowngood

Locked4myowngood WillingWarden's prisoner

Local Time:
    Kind of depends on when the stimulation stops

If you stop just a little earlier next time you prob get the dribble.

You have to practice it honestly

7. Darling

Darling Member

Local Time:
    Inadvertently, I had my first ruined orgasm this past weekend. Neither of us had planned on it but it happened anyway by accident.

My wife and I went to a movie and we stopped for a drink afterwards. Our thoughts and conversation turned kinky and I got very aroused. By the time we got home and put our kids to bed, she was pretty tired but I was still amped up. So, we decided that I would just 'take care of myself' - not an uncommon occurrence for us (I'm not currently locked - we only dabble in chastity play at this point).

Anyway, as the big moment gets closer, she reaches down and begins to tickle my balls, which drives me insane with pleasure - I love that feeling so much! In my want to prolong the pleasure, I bring myself right to the edge and then stop, while she is still tickling. Problem being, however, I stroked once too many times.

What was odd was that I didn't even realize it was happening. I thought I was on the edge just waiting for the intensity to come down a little, and then I would start up again. But then I felt the semen on my stomach, and I realized what had happened.

My mind told me that I was still aroused, but my body shut it down - definitely no pleasure, but no built up pressure down in my nether-regions anymore. It was surreal (not in a good way). I knew my chance was over, so I was mad and sad. And wholly frustrated. It sucked.

Is this similar to what anyone else has felt, for their first time? I wasn't physically horny anymore, but my mind still was........

MaleChastityNow likes this.
  8. oldtimer

oldtimer Been there, done that and that and that

Local Time:
    I am very different. We just started playing with teasing and denial and when I had my first ruined orgasm it was pretty intense and I was able to have an even better one immediately after. We have done that four times in a row. I have no idea why my ruined orgasms are different but I have seen and read about men who could cum twice and now, so can I. :)

9. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    I'm new to chastity (device) but have been denying myself for some time now without a device, prolonging my orgasms/etc. Recently my wife agreed to be my KH and is becoming quite enthusiastic about it :) Anyway, the other night after a prolonged teasing she mounted my (freed) cock something she likes to do to test my control as she rides her cock to orgasm. I normally can hold it back, but was so excited by the her dirty talk that I started to feel an orgasm coming on...I asked her (politely) to dismount so I could arrest the orgasm, but after she did I moved over the top...so right before the contractions started I grabbed the base of my cock and the head as tight as I could (VERY tightly) and squeezed to cut off the flow. It worked somewhat, but I still had a dribble, and I was disappointed to find that my enthusiasm was reduced/I was experiencing post orgasm symptoms. I couldn't get it back up, and we eventually deferred any teasing/etc. for about two days. The orgasm itself was not pleasurable, so I was left for the two days with an "ache" for release/need to orgasm for real, but my desire was "blunted" for sure.

Was not the normal amount of cum, by the way, but was not a dribble, so maybe I didn't start controlling it early enough.

10. oldtimer

oldtimer Been there, done that and that and that

Local Time:
    They only enhance my orgasm. I seem to be different to most guys because my ruined orgasm is intense and I can orgasm immediately after even more intensely. I guess if my wife did not try again it would be frustrating but she likes it when I cum twice for her. I would think that many women would feel could about themselves if their man could have multiple orgasm only for them. I am not complaining but we are not serious chastity players. We do it short term during tease and denial play only so when it is my day to have an orgasm it is for the full day. I have had ruined orgasms by our g/f in the past but I never was able to get erect and do it again real soon and that felt frustrating because I could not get aroused again for a few hours.

11. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    To date, my ruined orgasms have felt like orgasms, and I haven't experienced the sensation where my mind tells me I'm still aroused but my body tells me it's over. Like oldtimer, ruined orgasms seem to only enhance my orgasm. This thread makes it appear the experience is different for everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice