Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2013
Local Time:
4:24 AM
Birthday:
Jun 17, 1951 (Age: 72)

oldtimer

Been there, done that and that and that, Male, 72

Married sub to wife and formerly, our girlfriend of 38 years. Currently in Florida living in a Wife Led Marriage. T&D with CB6000 currently. Dec 7, 2013

oldtimer was last seen:
Dec 10, 2013
    1. Giles_English
      Giles_English
      Wise man. I shall follow you.
    2. oldtimer
      oldtimer
      Married sub to wife and formerly, our girlfriend of 38 years. Currently in Florida living in a Wife Led Marriage. T&D with CB6000 currently.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 17, 1951 (Age: 72)
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s
    Chastity resume:
    not yet. On the honor system for now.
    I have no kids as I was building up my professional life and enjoyed the freedom to live wherever I wanted to. My wife invited her best girlfriend into our bed early in our marriage. Although she has been able to follow us in previous relocations, a financial problem prevented her from doing so for our last move 3 years ago. We now find ourselves after 38 years, as a couple again and are trying to adjust.

We are senior citizens now and cannot do the things we used to so we have no plans on pursuing sex with others although there are 3 women to every man in our retirement community. Surprisingly enough, many end up forming sexual relationships with other women having had unfulfilling marriages to men. If someone dropped into our lap that we both liked we would reconsider but we are old fashioned in that we need at least a solid friendship before we can have sex with others. All of our past play has been with people we knew for at leas a year.

I have had a very interesting sexual and personal life. People who know me, tell me that I should write a book and maybe I will as I have co-authored one already and wrote lots of magazine articles; all non sexual. I crammed a lot of living into my life and never failed at anything I attempted. Life has been very good and my wife and I have none more than we ever thought we could do coming from poor families.

I am currently slowly retiring by reducing my days every two years. I cannot imagine fully retiring because we basically did everything we wanted while we were young while most of the others here are doing the things that they did not get a chance to do while raising a family. We are now only two with no more business traveling all over the world for me and are enjoying being homebodies for a while. We have some acquaintances that we meet for dinner once in a great while but basically my wife and I are best friends and find others too conservative for our taste. The last time we had someone over to watch a rented movie they were shocked by the language and nudity in it and it was a popular mainstream movie. :) We just do not get along very well with plain vanilla people and at this point in our lives we are not looking to make a lot of new friends. We have friends that have been friends for a very long time all over the country and they come to visit every now and then and that is enough for us. We both have family nearby so we spend time with them too. We are each the other's best friend. We are together all but 6 hours a week.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice