Be careful what you wish for.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sexy Latin Mistress, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Just wondering ...what's the worse punishment you've received and what is your ultimate fantasy?
    Would it stay a fantasy or would like to make it real?
    Hmmm.... Bring it on and open up :)

I'm learning...

2. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    surprised to check on my thread and no replies... Have I do it wrong?

3. Mistress's_slave

Support Worker/ Psychotherapist
    Kent
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Actually, ...and im having to think hard here...i think ONE of the worst punishments may have been to have been tied and teased and then have be forced to watch while She pleasured herself with a dildo just inches from my face, but being restrained- unable to do anything.
    My ultimate fantasy?....to many to choose from! ;-)

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don't really likes being punished cos it mean i been bad and upset Mistress.

Slave@heart likes this.
  5. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    One fantasy?? Or latest one...:)

6. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    But I'm sure you've been bad.. What did your mistress do ?
    Do you like to be humiliated?

7. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    Fantasies are best left as fantasies. You need something in your mind to stimulate and arouse and to fulfill that dream may leave you empty. Whilst the human mind is story driven it also needs the unachievable to drive one along.

Many guys and girls dream of a fuck buddy but when they happen along both parties end up hurt as to fuck buddy does demand a degree of mutual attraction. Been there done that...

But fantasies of partners dressing in a particular way or performing a private act publicly can loose their appeal once they have been achieved, and there is also the chance that the person involved gets a bigger blast from it than the erotic content of a 'dream' may contain.

I have masturbated for curious g/f's, a fantasy for many, and found it one the most difficult thing to do. I also tried to show myself erect to a pair of older lady nudists at their home and found that nearly impossible to be socially erect in a nudist context. The concern many guys have about nudism is very difficult to achieve on demand...

I'd like to go to a nudist beach whilst 'caged' but am not sure that is 'acceptable' public behaviour, although in the privacy of my mind it does have a certain allure, but should one be willing to cause comment and conversation outside the fetish community?

8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes Mistress, curtsy. i have been bad sometimes and i gets paddled and sometimes i has to be sent to my dog cage.

9. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Ok... So what did you do that was bad ? :).

10. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Very interesting reply but was discussed with my slave.. Surely there are fantasies we all make real that either don't involve other people or are made public .. Just between a Mistress and their slave..
    Btw.. I do like the idea of going to a nudist beach and make my slave wear a his cage but I know that will have to remain a fantasy as you state. Shame! Lol

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Probably the worst being ignored at any level much harder to take as I get very turned on by situation but being either let down if someone fails to turn up or not playing.
    Fantasy ...
    Something in a group probably at least 2 women very close friends who are into humiliation and enjoy inflicting pain and make that obvious .Men are useless at humiliation possibly though another dominant male because of the cock sucking side.
    Maybe straight forward c..p and cbt and having my titties reduced to untouchable nubs.
    Or a medical setting large enemas very demeaning and painful and debilitating . Lots of water sports me on the receiving end.
    Xx Wendy

Sexy Latin Mistress likes this.
  12. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    The most serious punishment was being taken out into a private forest, handcuffed to an old abandoned tractor wheel and left there with pants down while mistress/Wife went to cut a switch. When she returned she started whipping me without mercy. When I thought it was over she would start again. When finally released I was made to crawl while being led by a leash all through the woods until we were on sight of the house we were visiting.

What did I do to deserve this? Lost my temper with Her when she was driving.
    I think there are worse psychological punishments like being ignored or if she withdrew but I think this is usually what suits a question like this. Titillating to the curious but very true. I still have pictures of my rear end from her camera while I as still restrained by the tractor. Did I mentioned. Have mosquito bites I got while waiting for her to cut a switch? Added misery that was....

I was shaking for the rest of he day.

13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please Mistress, curtsy. i was bad cos i watch a naughty webcam that come on here and i was told never to do it. curtsy.

14. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    Don't see that as being quite such an issue if the device is suitably aesthetic, a CB in it's 'timber' camouflage or clear 'birdcage...although a locked on foundation ring would suffice so that your slave can be caged for the evenings under his party clothes. (Nudists do like to dress up in the evenings.) And it is not unknown for the odd cock ring to be seen on its holidays.

I would suggest leaving the padlock at home and taking some one use lockers, sun sea and sand does awful things to small padlock internals.

It would probably raise an eye-brow or two and a start any number of curious conversations.

15. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    Indeed much of the Mistress/Slave interaction is fantasy based, aided by a fertile imagination.

Fantasy does mean taking a little walk on the wild side of your corporate personality.

e.g. I walked a compliant g/f semi-topless (T-shirt and bra pulled up) around the woodland close to our homes, she was not restrained in any way from covering up; but was bold enough to walk right out to the public road before she lost her nerve.

The risk of 'being seen like this' was enough for her to live the dream; she would not go topless on a beach 50miles from home but would do so 2 miles from home...when she was far more likely to see a neighbour.

16. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    That is exactly what I like doing but my partner hates it. Gets very nervous! Lol

Lustleigh Cleave and dsinbraces like this.
  17. sweeetsubbie

sweeetsubbie New member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I had to spend 8 hrs in this thing called a stockade, Its a metal piece of dongeon equipment where the person is on thair knees and elbos and there are cuffs on thair ankles wrists and a collar then there is a dildo fastened to a rod so.....6 points of restraint. and i was beaten every hour or so with a paddle and cane It was for taunting my Mistress.I will post a pic of the stockade !!

18. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    L
    Look forward to pics! :)

19. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    What webcam ?? Ohh NOO.. Better not encourage you or your mistress will punish you again ! Lol

20. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Shouldn't laugh! But it made me giggle and how kinky! She is good!! I wish I could do this.. I can't see my slave letting me do this.. He made sure it wasn't in our contract! I would push him till no end

21. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    As you are THE Mistress I can see a certain slave in for some corrective therapy. Besides bare breasts rarely cause offence whereas a bare erect willie will have the rozzers round in half of no time to read you your rights.

Topless needs to be integrated into casual appropriate attire that OK for beach and park but perhaps not for office or law courts.

I would suggest a willie in an obscured 'cage' is perfectly inoffensive for the public to view, and does not offend moral codes either.

22. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Mine involves 4 ladies a stack of tyres and me with a vibrating butt plug and a vibrating vagina in and on me and swtched on whilst i'm inside the tyres and the ladies laugh and cheer as I wobble and fall over inside the tyres then they roll me around the floor with both devices still switched on regardless of my pain and these evil ladies then use. Me as their ashtray while i'm still inside the tyres (they remove the ones covering my head) with both devices still going and laughing and taunting me. And my pain is ignored by them as well as. my begging and and pleading and crying .
    Eventually i'm dragged out and the devices switched off and they laugh at my shaking and crying.

It will stay as a fantasy :)

The nearest I've had to a hard punishment is when I played an evil boss who got her comuppance from an employee (the lady treated me like her bitch of a boss and only finished her punishing me when she got it out of her system .)

23. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Car tyres that is a new one xx Wendy

manintyres likes this.
  24. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Hello, everybody!
    I do not know, if it was punishment or reward. Anyway it was intense, painful and exciting. And it is what i wished for so it should match this topic.
    Well, less than 2 months ago i got Her. My KeyHolder and Mistress. And wife. I lived with Her for years and experimented with chastity. Things changed when She caught me naked in my KTB and to my surprise She first accepted then loved the idea of being KH and Mistress. The idea of pain and pleasure, the idea of teasing and denying. And once when we talked about our new lifestyle i let Her into my secret wish, the wish of having sex in KTB. She showed no sign of acceptance or rejecting this wish and we went on. For weeks She showed no sign She even got what i had in mind.
    Than it happened. To begin with, I could make Her cum violently in a way She never could cum before. I did it orally wearing my KTB as usual. For some time She did not move, just layed close to me still and silent. Then She sat on the bed. Wait a minute - was Her order and She went out from the bedroom. She returned soon with some ropes we have never used before. Ordered me to lay still and quickly secured my arms and legs to the corners of the bed. She climbed back on the bed and stood for a while proud of her work. Then She suddenly knelt down and leaned over my still braceleted cock. The tip of Her tongue touched my glans. She moved on and on and my cock began to swell. This view aroused Her. She usually likes my cock getting hard in KTB but now it was Her reward, so it was even more arousing. She licked then sucked then licked again while i was agonizing in pain and pleasure. Finally through waves of pain i feeled that i am close to cum. I warned Her but She continued. And She got my cum in Her mouth.
    Then terrible pain came. While my cum filled Her mouth the waves of pain overwhelmed me. I was moaning and did not know if it was more from pain or from pleasure. Then i saw Her leaning over my face. I kissed Her mouth again and again feeling love and thankfulness for what She has done...

Wendygirl and Rita like this.
  25. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice