Round or Oval

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Miss Vicky, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Miss Vicky

Miss Vicky Lady Lisa's Chastity Pet

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I'm thinking of getting a Mature Metal device, either a Watchful Mistress or Queen's Keep. The only thing that is stopping me from ordering is not knowing whether to go with a round or oval ring. My current device is a hinged and round ring, so I know what to expect there. Just wondering if an oval ring would be more comfortable for long term wear? Love to hear from any users with an oval ring. Thanks for your help

2. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Hi, I always suggest the oval. It is wider than tall. It makes the gap between the cage and the ring more uniformed and adds to the comfort as will as security.

3. tomstang

tomstang Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    I too had a round ring but the oval on my queens keep I love far better than round ring as stated by others on this great site

4. Chasted

Chasted bound 4 pleasure

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I had as well the round as the oval on a steelheart from steelworxx, I find the oval far more comfortable then the round one. Go for oval.

5. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Before purchasing my jailbird with an oval base ring, I sized myself with MMs plastic sizing ring kit. I wore their plastic sizing round ring while waiting for my jailbird with an oval ring. IMO, both solid round and solid oval were comfortable. My understanding is that the benefit of the oval ring is that it results in a more uniform gap size. I have had my jailbird since the end of April and I wear it 24/7 with releases for washing / shaving / and playing with Mistress once a month. The jailbird is quite comfortable, hygiene is easy, and I sleep well in the device; all important considerations for long term wear. I had previously worn a CB6000 and hated it; I couldn't stand wearing it for more than 3 days at a time because it was uncomfortable, difficult to sleep in, and difficult to maintain good hygiene.

6. Carumbad

Carumbad Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Is there any difference in the size you should order if choosing an oval versus a round ring?

7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    after selecting round and switching to oval, i found the latter much more comfortable for long-term wear

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice