Jan 30, 2019
Photos:
Local Time:
4:18 AM
Birthday:
Oct 1, 1948 (Age: 75)

Miss Vicky

Lady Lisa's Chastity Pet, Male, 75

I was locked in my Queen's Keep on Sunday July 6th, it just feels so right....can't describe it!! Jul 9, 2014

Miss Vicky was last seen:
Jan 30, 2019
    1. Miss Vicky
      Miss Vicky
      I was locked in my Queen's Keep on Sunday July 6th, it just feels so right....can't describe it!!
    2. Miss Vicky
      Miss Vicky
      Lisa is going to lock me into my Mature Metal Queens Keep I am so thrilled she has chosen to once again assert her control over my boy parts
    3. Miss Vicky
      Miss Vicky
      My Christmas gift from my lovely KH is another session of enforced chastity. I am now back in the unrelenting embrace of my Queens Keep.
      lukeperry11 and cjr3000 like this.
    4. Miss Vicky
      Miss Vicky
      I wanted to complete the look, so I ordered a custom engraved lock for my Queens Keep. My Keyholder is very pleased>
    5. Miss Vicky
      Miss Vicky
      My Queen's Keep Arrived today, so far I'm really impressed with the fit and finish
    6. Miss Vicky
      Miss Vicky
      Just back from a weekend with my KH. Without going into specifics, we had a fabulous time and explored all sorts of mutual fantasies.
    7. Miss Vicky
      Miss Vicky
      16 days until I board a plane and fly to meet my online KH! I have been told to be prepared for a weekend of submission and service.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 1, 1948 (Age: 75)
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal Queens Keep (Custom Made)
    Chastity resume:
    7/6/2014
    I am fortunate enough to have a delightful woman holding my keys. We share many interests outside chastity and are just now beginning to explore them.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice