When you are permitted to orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by onemoreclick, Sep 29, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. onemoreclick

onemoreclick Member

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    How do you orgasm?

Does your KH stimulate you with a hand or a vibrator? Are you required to masturbate in front on your KH?

Other scenarios?

When I orgasm, I know I lose the desire to be submissive. I don't like that!

As I am beginning to learn more about longer chastity lock ups, I am curios about what has worked for others in the know.

2. czechsub

czechsub Member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Try some ruined orgasm technics, you shouldn't lose your desire then and you will stay horny. No mental relief, just physical.

3. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Well i practice alot with ruined orgasm, that way my sub buil up alot of tension and submission.
    And yes he also force to masturbate in front of me, but he knows that he has to stop before he orgasme.

But he also get real orgasm from time to time, i think there needs to be something to look forward to and something that will get my sub on his toos to do better.
    And thats why i dont do in time period lockup, it works better for us that he dosent know, when and how.

When he gets a real orgasm it can be in all sort of ways, and yes also inside me, hi is afterall my boyfriend.

KristysBitchBoy, CorsetJane and Lucy like this.
  4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    An interesting thread ;-)

I was told by Mistress Deborah that babies don't get to come or to orgasm... and after a weekend of teasing and being fxked by Mistress last night I came to bed and was told not to where anything. I had been in the butt plug harness all day (with a plug for half of it) and Mistress's knickers.

So I came to bed and we started kissing and cuddling and Mistress told me she needed me. My cock was erect and she asked me to come around the front of her and to be in the top position. As soon as I came in front of her my cock went limp, and I tried to get it hard but struggled. Mistress asked me if I could get it hard for her and I told her I could, she knelt up but still I struggled, something in my brain was telling me no (I think I have been too well trained?!?!) so I used my fingers to get Mistress off and then she told me to roll on my back. Mistress started talking to me and reminding me about the humbler (I collect it tonight!) and what she would do to me, and my cock started to harden, her tongue on my nipples and I was rock hard.

Mistress climbed on top and rode me hard, it felt amazing. I told Mistress I was about to come and she carried on and I really came very hard and intense (2-3 weeks of build up). It felt amazing. And Mistress was very pleased - as was slave.

But unusually it was Mistress fast asleep first ;-)

Love you Mistress Deborah

manintyres likes this.
  5. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    When I am allowed to orgasm (once a year, these days) I have to do it myself, in front of my KH. She times me and if I take too long has threatened to just lock me up again. I never take very long!

420_Miss and Mistress Deborah like this.
  6. SammyCottonwood

SammyCottonwood New member

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    I'm newly locked. I'm at 2 weeks 24/7. So to answer your question, I have no idea when I get to cum. ;) Basically, she gets to cum every other day!

7. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    I have been told that I shall never ever know an orgasm again. I have a few ruined ones time to time but I have already forgotten, and perhaps like philfred I am too well trained but I can have trouble getting hard or staying hard.
    Mistress has a boyfriend now anyway so no loss for her.

So, no orgasm at all here.

Lucy likes this.
  8. 420_Miss

420_Miss Member

A Quite Pleasant Bitch
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    I am a new KH, I allow my slave to cum, just not as frequently as he was used to.

To answer, I make him masterbate in front of me or on cam. Most recently I have made him suck a dildo every time he gets awarded an orgasm and he can't cum unless its all the way in as far as he can throat it. It has made for quite a fun association for him while orgasming ;).

9. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    I'm allowed to orgasm every 3 months, always by her hand and usually butt plugged. Frequent hand teasing between times, touching anything other than my cock; have to say she's very good at it! (One great technique is repeatedly running one hand down my chest to the base of my cock and the other down my back over my buttocks to my balls and base of my cock at the same time, so they meet. Drives me crazy!) No ruined orgasms. Never PIV, only dildos allowed in there. I give frequent oral but she never does. I realise reading this site that she is quite strict in some ways.

AusChastityboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice