Young, in love and in chastity...our story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DB88, Mar 28, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    We haven't used the room yet! She's fallen out of rhythm because I complain we she try's to do stuff, she said tonight "I won't let her" I didn't think I was supposed to have a say! Haha

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
  3. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For not bothering to upload an Avatar of course :)

allaboutHer likes this.
  5. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    a clue..
    [​IMG]

cj

6. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
  7. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    ...and I am learning it works best when you DON'T have a say (I think I must be nuts! :>) ).
    allaboutHer

8. Xiphos

Xiphos New member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    nice story :)

9. MistressMonica

MistressMonica New member

Local Time:
    Well isn't this a lovely tale! Why the sudden halt?

10. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Life got really busy, we bought a house and the lady was working two jobs. Lifes settled down now and I think we are going to begin again at the end of this month. I think she's ready to continue with the lifestyle and looking forward to learning from other Dommes.

11. MistressMonica

Local Time:
    So happy for y'all! I look forward to seeing how the next phase goes for you and your Mistress! Does she have an account here? I've kept my hubby locked for the past five years ;) and love meeting new Femdoms! Can't wait to read more! You and my sub seem to have alot in common!

slave_m likes this.
  12. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes she does have an account on here, though she hasn't been on in awhile I think. Not too sure to be honest. And that's awesome you and your husband have had such a good relationship (I presume you have if you two have been in the lifestyle for 5 years). I think after that amount of time it's not simply a lifestyle; rather it's a way of life. What do you think has kept the "fire" going that long? And I can't say I have alot in common with your sub, seeing as I've been out for a few months... No chastity, diapers, bondage, punishment, domestic duties etc. Which becomes a question; she stopped due to life getting really busy...wouldn't one think life was "easier" having a submissive? Not having to tend to anything etc?

I'm sorry to all who followed this thread, I hated how we ended so abruptly. We should be starting soon, could be any day...not sure. I think she's waiting until Jackie moves out. Which is interesting; if you read my prior post I remember being terrified of the thought of Jackie moving in and how she was extremely excited at the prospect of having her in the house serving them both or something. Not sure why it panned that way, but Jackie hasn't said anything about that lifestyle and she apparently knows everything. I can assure you that I will post regularly again as soon as we begin.

Also pertaining to this thread I've asked my girl friend to sit down and have a serious talk before we dive into the lifestyle again, to work out agreements and such. One of the things I'm going to ask of her which I think will help her is too also keep a blog whether it be here or on eblog. Well see if she actually does, I think it would help her grow and become more consistent. Her biggest problem I think was becoming lazy, she openly admits that. I guess I never understood it when I was the one taking over all domestic duties, and if she was simply dealing with the diapers and punishments; isn't that less work? Oh well the past is the past.
    It was nice to see Mobico finally surface, I truly thought he was either dead, sold into the sex trade or she found his thread.

Any way maybe ill be back on soon, only time will tell.

13. MistressMonica

Local Time:
    Well, I must say Im not surprised at your Mistress's trials, especially with how busy life seemed to get for you two with the new changes. What I meant buy you and my slave having alot in common; your past tribulations you went through during your period in chastity. Your Mistress seems to deploy many of the same techniques and practices I use on my slave everyday.

Whats made it work for five years? Well thats a long conversation, my methods I would happily explain to you Mistress or any other dominant for that matter, but you do not need to concern yourself with those, slaves don't need to know methods. I could boil it down to being consistent and never letting him forget his place in our relationship. Im sure you'll be locked up soon, I'd enjoy the free time if I was you.

Best wishes, look forward to your progression.

slave_m likes this.
  14. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, it's appreciated! Have you started a thread or blog following yalls life?

15. MistressMonica

Local Time:
    Sadly no, we don't have a blog... Im going to start a thread on here within the week though! Sissy is currently writing our back ground story of the last five years to preface it with. She will be done soon I assure you!

16. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Well it looks as if we are going back into rhythm. I’ve been out of chastity for the past few months, which is more than likely evident at the lack of posting. This time my Mistress and me have both agreed to keep online journals or blogs to track our experience. Im not sure yet if I will continue to use this site as a means to tell our story, it seems the community here is not what it used to be, and we are truly looking for feedback and fellowship with other members of the community who are living the same life we are. I will post the link to her blog when it’s created, as well as mine if we decide to go that route.

For those of you who have followed our story I will update you to the best of my ability, we ended chastity after she became overwhelmed with life in general, working two jobs; etc. For awhile I didn’t think we would go back into the lifestyle, which was fine by me since my life was a lot easier and I enjoyed my normal freedoms. Around a month ago she mentioned that she wanted to start soon, naturally with how she ended it last time I was very hesitant to go through it again. I gave her a list of conditions if she was to actually lock me back up and she quickly agreed to commit herself to them.
    To me she wants this more than I do now, which is slightly scary in it’s own right. The conditions showed me that my assumptions were correct; 1. Actually research the area of FLR, Femdom, BDSM, Chastity, and slave training 2.Make contentious efforts to be consistent in training 3. Remembering how much I am sacrificing in order to give her this lifestyle. 4. And if she truly wants this, to give it her all to make it happen, and listen to my concerns along the way. Shortly after agreeing I noticed she began researching a lot more, was on chastitymansion.com all the time, downloading ebooks including the dreaded “owning and training a male slave”. She wanted to start immediately.

Calming her anxiousness, I told her I wanted her to make a list of everything she wanted to get done before beginning, she quickly jumped to the task. She also developed a quick friendship with another young female dominant on this site from the neighboring state who has been living a full time chastity FLR relationship for several years, my girlfriend became absorbed with talking to her, learning as much as she could, asking questions searches on google can’t answer and quickly built a road map to begin. Her list included:
    1. New locking large ball gag, locking posture collar, locking ankle and wrist cuffs
    2. long spreader bar along with a short spreader bar to use when she “takes me”
    3. New strapon harness and larger dildos
    4. Having over 350 Abena M4 Xplus diapers at our home already, she wanted enough powder and cream to last along time.
    5. Day time diapers, attends classic (not exactly the thinnest)
    6. Making all of the plastic panties locking
    7.Complete the conversion of a small crawl space in her closet into an isolation room with hitching points in many different spots (crawl space is 3.5 feet tall, 3 feet wife, 3.5 feet long) she added padding to the floor and a locking door which literally “seals” when closed with small air holes for fresh air
    8. Obtain bottles and begin making babyfood in bulk
    9.Purchase bulk laxatives, and other stimulant’s
    10. Begin making more petticoats and maid uniforms.

I can attest she has completed almost every item on this list with the exception of buying a new strap on harness since she has a working one. She was waiting for the last few items to arrive to begin, and the postal worker delivered them yesterday afternoon. When she got home from work yesterday evening she told me it was time to begin, I trimmed and shaved all of my hair off and went about my normal routine.
    After settling in for the evening she told me it was time to “discuss” this new round of chastity, yet she didn’t say round… she said your new “life”. Explaining to me I was still her boyfriend, she would never cuckold me or attempt to be with another man, that she had no desire to do so, and that she promised that would never change; which comforted me greatly. Continuing she explained how there wouldn’t be a “contract” this round, she didn’t want to be bound by a document and there was no set end date, that the nearest she would discuss ending would be at least a year. Explaining she didn’t know when my first release date would be, but it was at least a month away and no more than three, depending on how good I was. The talked moved to the area of diapers, and that I wouldn’t be using the toilet again, and if I would use my diapers to their fullest potential it would lead to rewards down the road. Bulk laxative fiber was also going to be apart of my daily diet, and starting today my dinner was going to be replaced with the babyfood she was making, which is mixed with the laxatives. “In a few months, your going to move to two meals a day of only baby food”. This has me concerned deeply, she also brought out baby bottles and sippy cups, explaining how I wasn’t allowed to use regular glasses at home anymore.

She then shifted the conversation to how life would be like, and explained on the week days I was to take a nap as soon as I got home but not before sending her a picture of my diaper to ensure it was still on from the day. The nap could be 45 minutes to an hour, then I am to get in the uniform she had set out for me and do my chores before she gets home. On the weekends she said I wouldn’t be sleeping in HER bed, that I would sleep in the isolation box or the large dog kennel soon to be delivered to our home. On the weekends I would stay in my thick night time diapers, even if we go out. And I would have special more specific chores and projects around the home. Somewhat apologizing in advance it sounded like when she explained that spanking sessions and strap on session were going to become a daily accurance, along with time in isolation with hypnosis wav files.

I was a little taken back, truly nervous about starting again, until after dinner she said “Lets get your diaper on”. I knew it was all about to happen very fast. After diapering me she told I was to wake her up first thing in the morning so she could change me and put me in my chastity device. She also told me to tell everyone I was busy from Friday until Saturday mid day. What soon followed actually had me worried, and shown a light on just how serious she was; I was given the news Thursday night (yesterday).

“You need to get used to the lifestyle again, begin embracing your diapers, and go through a punishment as a deterrent for bad behavior. So when you arrive home tomorrow take a nap, when you get home I will clean you, give you a serious spanking session and prepare you. Your going to be put into two diapers, I will make cuts on the first one and cover it with another night time diaper. Plastic panties will be going over them and a suppository should start things off nicely for you. I will then feed you your food (which I know will have laxatives in them, and I bet she’s going to make me drink a lot) once your full to my content you will be put in your restraints and into your isolation box, your going to stay in their until Saturday 11:00am.”
    I thought to my self, 15 hours in isolation?! I’ll loose my mind!

“I will have things to keep you entertained” (Im sure she means wav files) “Your going to get breaks every so often to stretch and smoke. And before I go to sleep and after your last break I will remove your restraints and you will sleep in your isolation box. I’ll remove you at 11:00am. Your diapers better be full to the rim, or your not coming out…don’t worry, your body will have plenty of “encouragement” in it.”

This happens today once I get home, Im nervous to say the least. I really don’t want to sit in my own filth for 15 hours. I’ll update tomorrow when I’m let out her last words were perhaps the most frightening “15 hours is going to be easy, compared to what’s going to happen if you misbehave again…24 hours, with fewer breaks”.

Wish me luck, be careful what you wish for.

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Omg your Mistress has plans for you. Diapers I have done wet ones but not poo. I find being fed in that way very erotic. I think you may find that its just not the weekends and evenings you get diapered as them laxatives may stay in your body. Good luck !!

18. slaveboymiami

slaveboymiami Junior Member

Local Time:
    DB88,

Sounds like your Mistress has serious plans for you. Exciting and frightening at the same time I am sure.

How did your weekend pan out?

19. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Weekend was....well, read here:
    http://younginloveandinchastity.blogspot.com

I'm sorry I will not be posting anymore in this thread, the link above is my new blog, completely updated! I will post here when I update the blog, which should be daily. If you have a blogger let me know and please follow!

Sissy Debbie

20. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
  21. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
  22. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
  23. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
  24. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Updated!

25. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Would you consider changing your font colors. The orange on pink does make it hard to read.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice