Young, in love and in chastity...our story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DB88, Mar 28, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    I suppose this would be an appropriate place to introduce myself, though I've frequented the various threads on this site ever since me and my girlfriend first came across the idea of chastity around 6 months ago. I graduated college last year and was blessed to land an amazing job at a think tank regarding political affairs. My girl friend of three years too graduated and has been blessed in her job as well. Im 25 years old and she a few months my junior, we are both attractive people and in good shape, yet we are both very different. They say opposites attract and it couldnt be more true for our case.

We first ventured into Chastity as a way to spice up things in the bedroom, she bought me a set of silk scarfs for christmas and that was our first adventure into anything "kink". Time passed and I honestly wasnt having sex with her as much as she'd like, so I stumbled across male "chastity" and "female lead relationships" and "femdom" on the internet one day. I first noticed a thread about wives who kept their men in chastity, at first thought the only reference to chastity I recall was the monty python skit! :D When I approached her about this "odd" device I found she immediately replied "order one now" and we were off! I chose a CB6000 from Amazon and when it arrived we both were excited about the prospect of our new adventure. Bad thing was after two days of frustration I realized I could still pull out "get off" so I was open with her about it. We tried several locked4her add ons and nothing truly kept me completely secure. As she did more research into the subject bondage was introduced; she ordered hand and leg cuffs, a small ball gag, enema kit, strap on with several dildos, crop, whip, various butt plugs and alot of lube. She also began buying lots of rope.

With more research into this new realm for us I came across adult diapers Abri-Forms to be exact and told her about them. At first she did not like the idea and we discussed why they would even be useful, one day I thought she told me to order them so I did, 14 M4 X PLUS were on the way...when I told her she was furious! I was neutral to the idea, didnt think a diaper would be bad at all... she told me not to cancel them and I would be using them since I made the mistake of ordering them. Well as we began the process she wanted to "punish" me for buying these, so daily upon returning home from work I would be placed into a diaper with a suppository or half a bottle of sodium citrate (THAT STUFF IS HELL) and would be forced to do more chores, cook and spend the evening in a full diaper.

Soon she began to warm up to the idea and began ordering more, I really wasnt a fan of sitting in my own filth, yet more diapers came along with locking plastic panties and she even made a huge cloth diaper (shes an excellent sewer) with became my "night time diaper". Most evening I was plugged or taken with the strap on, this shifted her attitude and her controlling side really kicked into high gear.

Chastity was 2 weeks and never more, and the lifestyle became merely me doing chores in a diaper, always in chastity and occasionally taken with the strap on. The first time she did this she loved the experience (I hated it) the feeling of power she had was almost orgasmic. Sadly the cheap CB6000 split and no amount of epoxy would make it work again, so we tossed it in the trash. She knew she wanted to continue the journey, yet nothing was clicking and she didnt quite "get it" yet. This changed when I showed her mobicos thread "The real feeling of chastity", she became absorbed into the story and began seeing what chastity was all about; control. That it wasnt about simply doing chores, that it was about truly developing your man into a "slave". Now this is not the case for everyone, yet the story consumed us both, she began reading more articles to further her knowledge, keeping a journal full of ideas for when we would start our chastity journey again. She continued reading articles on ownership, punishment, the use of diapers and domination and other womens successful accounts of transforming their men. She was excited to say the least.

We ordered a Jail Bird from Mature Metal; its 1 3/4 in. long with a security screw, after one round of back and forth for adjustments; the device is 100% secure as of yesterday. Shes been preparing for this journey, we have over 250 Abri Form M4 XPLUS diapers, alot of suppositories, more pink pairs of plastic panties for my "day time diapers" which she said will soon be apart of my attire and a large 2in locking ball gag and posture collar on the way. We bought a house together and close next week, so she has stated we will "get into full swing" after we get settled into our new home, and to be honest Im anxious to see if she actually stays committed and a little nervous all at the same time.

This thread will be our journey, I can't tell you whats in store but I know she will be looking for advice from other female dominants as we go along. I can promise you I will update this every day I can to help give back to this community what mobico gave us; an amazing adventure... long as Im not chained to the floor (she already bought floor and wall mounts for the new house :spank:). The lock on the jail bird snapped closed yesterday for good (I didnt even get one last round of sex or a chance to get off :mad:) and shes stated my first stint will be for three months, June 27th is the release date. Were excited about this adventure, and were excited to share it.

DB

2. LockedInWI

LockedInWI Member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Fantastic start DB! I've read mobico's entire thread as well and it has been one hell of a journey. I hope you made it all the way to the end of his thread. Things have gotten pretty deep for him, so you might want to think ahead and decide if you want your journey to go as far as his. It's all fun and kinky games until it's all too real and all too inescapable. :eek:

Sounds like you two are off and running fast though. Enjoy the ride and keep sharing your adventure!

3. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks LockedInWI! Were looking forward to continuing forward. I'll be much less stressed once we get moved into this new home. Well it's been the first "full day" of being locked back up, it's odd because the "frustration" hasn't set in yet, I know its coming. Nothing too out of the ordinary today, spent the evening after work doing the yard, after I showered she told me to go get the diaper...:oops: looks like I'm back in them while I'm at home, she told me she'd put me in a new one in the morning but thankfully I have a meeting so I wont have to wear it at work. When I was in the closet getting the diaper she told me to also get a suppository... so this sucks to say the least; laying in bed having to sleep in a messy diaper thats no where near full so Im stuck till morning. Not sure what the weekend will bring, but Im so ready to close on the house next week.

I guess it still hasn't sank in yet that things are changing, she says I cant touch her ass or breast, yet I do and Im getting away with it, so we'll see how long it takes for her to fully snap into dominant mode, doubt it will be anytime soon since moving is about to take place. I would say other than her amazing personality, her ass is absolutly amazing...its by far my favorite, except for when it's sitting on my face and I cant breathe...that hasn't happened in awhile (knock on wood)....o_O

4. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Well Friday was a somewhat eventful day. I got off work early and was laying in bed when she got home, nothing out of the ordinary except when she sat on the bed I touched her ass... she told me to roll over and I laughed, she kept saying I was "adding them up" and when I finally rolled over she returned with her crop and gave me 40 lashings which left my ass quite red. I thought it was amusing, and if it made her happy then whatever, still not thinking she'll fall into her "dominant" roll anytime soon. The evening went on and I struck me she had forgotten to put me in a diaper when she got home :)) small victory!) so I didn't say anything. Well I kept complaining that the cage was "hurting" and she commented that my balls were looking "full" and blue only after three days and it would be a good time to drain me.
    I'll be honest, I really don't like the feeling of anything up my ass, much less a dildo... not looking forward to it yet she says since its the only sexual stimulation I'll be getting for the next three months I'll grow to "enjoy" it. Anyway the night went on and she finally told me to go "clean myself out" so I went to my bathroom and gave myself an agonizing series of 5 large enemas to ensure I was clean. Last time she would always do this to me, I guess she's still in "lazy" mode, not sure. Well then the time came and she said it was time to be milked, she told me she would milk me without the cage on if I went down on her; complying then the inevitable happened.
    She's taken me from behind before, yet its never "produced" anything, this time she worked the strap on slowly and to her surprise she said "alot" was coming out...and I felt nothing.... this was so unreal to me....it didnt make sense how I was "cumming" with no pleasure. Luckily it was onto a towel, she joked about making me drink all of it or saving it awhile back, think she forgot about that (she tends to struggle with memory at times). But I did notice; no gag, no blind fold, no rope or cuffs, no tying me to bed and leaving me after, no of that... maybe it's because shes "not into the full swing yet" not sure. When she was satisfied she got it all out of me she cleaned me up, put me in a diaper and let me sleep with the cage off, which I appreciated... it was so much more comfortable. It was odd; I was SO HAPPY to be sleeping in just the diaper without it pushing my cage into me, so it's almost like I was "enjoying the diaper?" because it was the lesser of two evils perhaps? The fact I was happy to be in a diaper scared me, oh well I suppose I get used to them. I flooded them at sometime in the night and woke up to a very soggy diaper; she told me to put the cage back on so I took it into the bathroom and did just that. Then it hit me I "could" jack off, yet I had no urge...damn milking. I bet she'll get more strict about not letting me be alone soon, who knows... Today was uneventful, had a lazy day and I didnt have to wear a diaper once! (knock on wood)....

5. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Happy Easter Everyone! This cage is so much heavier than the cb6000, they say you "don't notice your wearing it" after time, hope that's the case, feels like it makes it "hang", I guess that will be the only perk of going back into diapers, this damn thing won't sag anymore. Sigh... Hope I get used to it soon, right now I'm enjoying normalcy other than being locked up, I know it won't be long.

6. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Not much going on as we are both busy with work this week and closing on the home. I was wondering if anyone had any good FLR/FLM articles or other blogs I could direct her way, she loved mobicos tale, was wondering if other pages existed which follow and discuss chastity, punishent, day to day routines, fem humiliation and such. Thanks in advance!

7. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    I got a text with instructions while at work yesterday telling me to iron all evening and be in a diaper when I got home; stating "I need to get used to them". Spent the evening in a diaper and ended up sleeping in it as well, she finally found a way to place the device comfortably between my legs when she diapers me. I know this thread isn't "full of intense action" yet, but remember we are slowly getting back into the rhythm of a FLR, which she again said last night that shes slowly getting used to being in charge and with the house its been taking priority number one. When she left for work when I got home from work yesterday I did notice she left her necklace with the key on the nightstand.... that's all Im gonna say on that topic :oops:.

I know once we get settled down in our first home things will pick up, and I think Im ready for them to do so. All the while though Im worried about once she goes "full bore" I wont want to play anymore and will want a break, a break which I wont get because Im sure to her it's not a game at all rather its "my new life" as she's called it while diapering me before bed. While we were waiting for the device to come in she talked about things or tools she wants before she goes full swing into thing; a bigger ball gag (2 inch) with a lock on so I cant spit it out, a posture collar and leash, locking wrist and ankle cuffs, I-bolts for the floor, an actual cane and also wants a locking mask that's form fitting almost (not one where you look like a monster) but she thinks the mask will make punishing and training much easier on her; shes in agreement with Mobico's wife on this subject. Im in the process of getting her all these things; just can't find a good mask. Only other thing Im remotely concerned about is the third week in May when she's going out of town. She said she "may have someone over" acouple times a day to check on me and make sure Im doing what I supposed to I guess, or make sure I'm diapered, Im not sure.

This subject came up when we were in the discussing phase how she was planning on telling her good friend "Jackie" about our lifestyle and her choice to keep me in chastity, reason she wanted to tell someone was so she could leave me in long term isolation bondage while she was at work on a saturday for example and have her friend come check on me. This thought scares me; Jackie's an attractive girl who we both used to work with, her seeing me "bound" or in a diaper scares the bejesus out of me. Though I know this is inevitable, it's one of those things you never think will actually happen, and when it does it will be the most humiliating thing too date (I'd rather be outed in public to an attractive girl about being diapered) because to me it's a slippery slope effect. She has "apparently" told her friend about me being locked in chastity and her making me her "slave" just not about the diapers (baby steps I suppose) and once the first time she has to come check on me while Im tied up or come over to check and make sure I'm in my same diaper has happened, the snow ball will get bigger if you catch what I mean. After the initial "shock and awe" factor then it opens the door for her to see me in other situations; she comes over to hang out with my girlfriend and I may still be chained to the floor in a full diaper with a gag stuffed in my mouth, or I may have to actually "serve" them, be "punished" in front of her, her whip me????, her help tie me up before they go out, have to do chores in my maid out fit in front of her....the terrifying possibilities are endless... I still wonder if she knows Im the one on the receiving end of a strap on gah... I just need to not stress and let life happen. The strap on has only came out once for milking though, I read an article about Female led relationships where a Mistress recommended strap on training be a center piece in the relationship so it truly exhibits the power shift; men want sex most nights of the week. Well this Mistress said for dommes they should be taking there submissives anally every other night of the week (when I normal guy would want sex) so they not only know how it feels, but it continues to reenforce the point of who the boss is and who's the bitch.... luckily she hasnt read that article! haha

DB

spider202 likes this.
  8. TXMistress1986

Graphic Design
    Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Hello,
    Though I just joined the site today I have been reading various stories and experiences for several months on the mansion. I have thoroughly enjoyed Mobico's tale as well, and I must say your story is off to a great start. I'd like to address some points and put in my two cents; first you should break the habit of calling her "your girlfriend" she's now your "Mistress" and you need to understand the difference. Even though you two are not fully into the swing of the female led relationship yet you will be before you know it, and developing proper habits may save you from time out, sore bottom or diaper humiliation to the liking which would scare you. You say she enjoyed Mobico's tale? If that is true you have a rude awakening coming about your soon to be role as a slave to your deserving Mistress. I agree with the article you quoted in regards to the effectiveness of the strap on, you should hope she doesn't find it! :) My slave whom is also my husband is taken just about every day, he loves it now because it's his only sexual interaction other than the 3 times a year I allow him sex with me. It's crucial for your training and her dominant development so she truly shows who the "boss" of the house is. I find it interesting as well she uses diapers because my slave too is kept in diapers 24/7, its a corner stone of his place and as you've expressed it's the extra humiliation and use of control which helps keep you in your place. Plus theres nothing more adorable than a slave with a great body in a puffy diaper, just wait till your in them full time; because you will be.

In regards to your concern about her telling her friend, its not your place to be worried; you have no say. I can tell you I made the mistake of not telling my best friend and looking back I should have done it sooner than a year into slaves development. Once I did tell her and brought her into our life I was so much happier and slave; oh so mortified. He's still not over it but will be in time. She needs to have a person she can talk to about your lifestyle, she needs to have someone who can join her at home so you can stay in your role. She needs someone to be able to check on you when your left in bondage for hours of days at a time, and she CERTAINLY needs someone to monitor you while she's out of town. If her friend is into Kink you may find she begins taking part in your punishment, taking you out for public humiliation, locking you away, you may be serving her, cleaning her home as well and a multitude of other factors: this enhances your training and it seems you need it. You love your Mistress, don't you want her to be happy? Don't you want her and her friend to be able to sit down in your new home and split a bottle of wine while your tied in the corner filling your nappy? You should not be an inconvenience and when your Mistress has to go out of HER way to hide your lifestyle and take you out of your role when she wants her best-friend over you are being selfish. She will find out; accept it, get used to it and embrace it; be happy you have a Mistress who loves you so much who wants to share your servitude in open with others.

I look forward to following your journey, and if she is on this site I'd Love to help her along.

Mistress Amy

Catbond, babycakes, slave_m and 4 others like this.
  9. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Hi DB888,

I can't help but read your story without finding huge similarities to my life and the female led relationship that is developing with me and my mistress. It's all a great read and I hope you continue posting.

One question: My domme keeps telling me that 3 months should be the first lock up period for me. The furthest I've been prior to now is 12 days. How do you feel about 3 months?

Slavey :)

10. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    For me being new to this it sounds exciting and a bit scary at the same time.

11. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    @slavery_slave My girlfriend read (more than likely the same article) that 3 months or longer is very important to "break" you in, so you become very submissive and reliant on your "domme". And so your more likely to comply so you won't end up in it that long again. I can't tell you what 3 months is like because I'm only 7 days in I think to the 3 month stent, I understand the reasoning behind it but I can't say I'm happy about it. When she milked me I lost all desire to get off, and if that becomes a more consistent thing like Mistress Amy talked about, it becomes your new version of "having sex" which is not only humiliating, you get non direct pleasure and when your done you can't get hard because you've been drained, so it's frustrating. I'm not looking forward to it, but it is what it is...when I get to the point where I'm excited about strap on time....it's gonna be a sad and awakening thing...

12. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    I believe the motto "be careful what you wish for" really does have some meaning after all!

I have a feeling it's going to be the big 90 days for me too. I'll race you there

Slavey :)

13. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Technically I'm already ahead since I've already started....so I win!

14. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    Keep us posted. Hope my wife and I can work it out together on this journey.

15. TXMistress1986

Graphic Design
    Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Three months initial chastity at least is the only way to train a slave, my hubbies initial lock up time was five months; at the five month mark he orgasmed while I was taking him with a strap on, he's been a little ass slut since! Which it sounds like you are on your way! The reason your not feeling "horny" is more than likely because your Mistress is not "edging you" as often as she should (edging is when she ties you to the bed and strokes you to near orgasm multiple times to build up your sexual urges then locks the cage back on). Trust me, all this will come soon when she has more time and you two are settled into your new home; being a Mistress isn't an easy job; it's alot of dedication to training and molding a slave, but as all successful Mistresses know its beyond worth it. I couldn't envision a marriage without it, and though being kept in constant bondage, not being able to "play" with your boy clit and wearing your toilet around your waist may not sound like the most happy life to you right now; it will be a happiness you can't describe and you'll never let go. Because owning a slave is love at it's purest form, no greater dedication and commitment; you live for her:period.

My girl friend's often ask me why Im married to a "bitch"; he's my bitch. He's more devoted than any other man, he will do anything for me, he knows his punishment sessions are because I love him, he knows says he "understands why he must stay in chastity, why he must submit, why he must never use a toilet again and why he can't live without me". We're normal people we simply have a happier marriage, my friends are jealous I have a man so committed! I have the best husband in the world and he too me is the best slave in the world. Yes Im his "wife" but he knows Im his Mistress, Im sure you two will develop the same relationship. He's been under my shackles for years and Im just now getting to the point where Im planning on making him my cuckold. You show me another husband who's so giving as to let me sleep with another man and not fight it, because he knows with the other men it will be "just sex" and the only love making is between me and him, whether he's giving with his tongue or taking my cock.

BTW is your Mistress on here? I'd love to talk to her (it's rare people our age are active in this lifestyle, it's even rarer young attractive people are in this lifestyle ;))

DLinMN, slave_m and Epiladdy like this.
  16. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    While some say you should start with 30 days to break habits, after that time period those who tried were not 'broken'. Even after 90 days, old habits will return. You can get the same results with a lot less frustration and anxiety by slowly lengthening the time of lockup. This observation comes from reading these types of websites for over a decade.

Starting with 30 days can be extremely difficult for someone not used to this. And since women have no idea how frustrating and upsetting this can be for a man, it's easy for them to give a man a long lockup duration. If they knew how it felt, they might be a little more careful.

TXMistress1986 likes this.
  17. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    That's an interesting comment. I'm personally unsure about the length of time at this stage. Just under 2 weeks is my longest stretch so I have no idea how the mind works past that. The thought of anything longer than a month is daunting.

Its difficult to listen to your brain and not your cock :)

18. TXMistress1986

Graphic Design
    Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    It's not the sub's job to have a say in lock up time. And why on earth would I want my sub to be less frustrated? Pretty sure that's the point in orgasm denial; to be frustrated. I honestly don't have any sympathy for a male sub whining he wants to "jack off" no "man" ever died from not playing with himself.

19. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    My tongue hurts...My balls are full...and I am sleepy! Yesterday was a good day, we took the dog to the river and I did alittle fishing, who can complain about that?! The weather was wonderful and I wasn't in a diaper, aside from the teasing which happened before we left I had nothing in the world to complain about. Luckily we had a good friend come over for dinner and hang out all evening so I wasn't diapered until 11:30pm! Woohoo! Once she diapered me we settled into bed with me ending the night going down on her, then using a vibrator on her, it was a good bit of fun and I was happy to be able to make her happy, yet it awoke my full package which caused it to dig into me all night.
    I couldn't sleep for the life of me, anyone know how to make it less painful? The Diaper is the damn reason, it trys to push my device down when it wants to go up! I just wish it would stay soft when it's inside the diaper, I'd sleep much better. Anyway again like clockwork early this morning she told me to take the diaper off (I was moaning in pain). When I finally awoke she was getting ready, and wouldn't you know she tossed me a pair of panties and told me to wear them all day, I guess she could have tossed me a diaper so I should be thankful. She was out all day with events and I worked on the truck and the house, she only gave me a few things to clean up around the house, so I tried to do a few extra. After she got off last night she laid her head on my chest and said "Thank you so much for doing this for me, I know it's not easy, but it will all be worth it...it will pay off for you". It was nice to here, curious what she meant about it paying off though...any ideas?

DB

20. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    I suppose I should have waited to post on saturday until later in the night, she got home around midnight from a night downtown with her best friend, when she was on her way home she told me to go ahead and clean myself out, begrudgingly I did so. Before she got off the phone she said "By the way Jackie knows everything, and she'll be checking on you while I'm out of town in a few weeks". My heart sank, I really didn't like this feeling, Jackie's an attractive girl we both used to work with back in college, her and Mistress have become close these past few months; but "checking on me" really?! First off I find that a-little ridiculous, I nervously got off the phone and proceeded to get clean.

When she arrived home she ate dinner then asked if I was ready, I could tell she was drunk, or very close to it. My balls were aching (still are) and were full as they get (still are) so she said it was time to be milked, what followed was her fucking me for thirty minutes; not milking. This was not on the fun list, I hated it... last time it wasn't so bad because at least I had relief after, this time there was no relief, only a new found ache. After thirty minutes she said "oh well, its not coming out" and put me in a diaper and it was off too bed. Sunday was rather uneventful, we had a rather busy day but we did get time to talk about Jackie a little bit. She said Jackie was ok "checking on me" as long as no lines were crossed, Mistress promised her of course not and I expressed my distaste for the coming visits.
    "You don't have a choice in the matter, and thats that" was all she said. I continued to tell her that it was just down right odd in my opinion and all she said was "don't worry, she'll see you in your cage and diaper soon, you'll get used to it". I pressed her more asking "what exactly does checking on me mean????" "She'll just come over and make sure your still locked up, your diapers on, etc. She might relax for awhile, you'll get her wine, cook her food, listen to her just as if I were there, its simple" she said. This is not my idea of fun, when I showed her chastity almost a year ago I thought it would be a simple way to spice up the bedroom, I wasn't asking for this. She's also calling me her "sissy" and "bitch" alot more, last night I asked her "where do you want this to be a year from now?" her only reply was "I want you to be my perfect sex slave, my little sissy". Im not sure if I like were this is headed, but she's "hooked" now I can tell. Oh well, I Love her more than life itself, guess I'm here for the ride. No diaper for the past 36 hours due to razor burn...its the small victories ya know?

TXMistress1986 likes this.
  21. TXMistress1986

Graphic Design
    Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    You shouldn't be nervous about your Mistresses friend, your a sissy now who must stay in chastity and diapers. Accept it and it wont be so stressful for you. You should be flattered someone else is coming into your new life.

slave_m likes this.
  22. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    SO SORRY for not posting much this past week, I can promise this will end soon. We closed on our house friday and it has been non-stop work to get it ready to move in. 13 hour day there today. Sigh....

Any way I have alot to update on, and will be making a large post updating this past week tomorrow. Things have been progressing, she's told me my name is "Debbie" now?!!!???? She's starting to use the strap on for more than just milking, and I've been in my diaper alot more.... She's also told her good friend everything, and she's on board with her in helping "train" me.... lifes happening fast. Will write tomorrow.

DB

23. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    WHEW Where do I even begin?! Again I do apologize for the lack of my attentiveness to posting, the house is taking everything we have to get it ready. It truly has been a wild stressful roller coaster of a week with all these new changes headed our way, I'm excited to say the least. Well I suppose I could begin with what happened on saturday the 6th, if you recall in my last post I talk about how she went out on the town with her friend that saturday night and told her everything about my new role in the relationship. When she got home around midnight she told me to get myself cleaned out, I knew what that meant so I proceeded to give myself several uncomfortable enemas. At the time my balls were aching beyond belief and were visibly larger, I was dying for relief. The yearn kept digging at me where I began to think the strap on was going to be a wonderful thing because I would at least be milked. Her first time milking me was very successful, so I assumed this time would be no different.

When she got home she tied my hands over my head with a red ribbon, I knew something was odd, we have cuffs and rope and this wasn't exactly the most secure way to tie me up...she was just about drunk I found out. What then pursued was not a milking session, rather she just "screw me" for the next 30 minutes, it hurt like hell. All the kept saying was "it's not draining, we have to keep going". Her rhythm was off and not coordinated with her strokes, I knew it wasnt going to work. I finally pleaded with her to stop, and she did. I thought this was over but she said "You have to be drained" so she tried something new; sticking a vibrating dildo half way in my rear end and stroking me when I was on my back; I was in heaven :rolleyes:. It had only been a few weeks since I had gotten off, but in that moment I would have done anything; it felt so good, I was quivering with pleasure and I told her "I'd kill to get off"

"If you add a month, making your new lock up time four months...you can" She said.

Oh Lord, this isn't right nor fair!!!! Well The rest is history, I got off and now Im stuck till late August. I see why Mobico made some poor judgement calls during his teasing sessions, it's torture!

We had alot of conversations over the course of this past week, she told me to not complain about Jackie knowing, and to listen to her just as I would her. This is still bugging me, any body else been in this situation? She said her friend "wants to see the cage" and "wants to see you in your diaper" so she can be more comfy when Mistress has her come check on me. I think she's tormenting me on purpose. "Jackie said she has no problem coming over while I'm out of town, having you serve her and chaining you to the floor while she chills and drinks wine".

"Jackie said she is even willing to turn you over her lap and beat your ass with a wooden spoon" she said. "Your kidding right" "I swear...Im not gonna lie to you about all this".

"I think Jackie is going to stay at the house while I'm out of town, she'll get the bed and you'll sleep in your cage".

These are simply a few* of the many lovely comments Mistress has said, it wouldn't be a big deal if Jackie was a 200 pound toad of a women who I didn't know. But she's the opposite; a very attractive friend whom I used to work with for years. Saturday while we were painting Jackie came over to see the new house, nothing odd or lifestyle related was said, except I did here Mistress say "Hey do you wanna see where DB is gonna be sleeping soon? It's his punishment cage" refering to the small 3 foot by 3 foot crawl space in the closet of the master bath, she's turning it into my new "time out cage". Once Jackie left Mistress said "she's so much more comfy about coming into the lifestyle to help me with you"....

Wonderful, this is great! :mad: Mistress has been calling me Sissy ALOT lately, told me my name is now Debbie and Im pretty sure she's decided to feminize me. She's informed me my rear end and crotch will under-go laser hair removal soon to help make them smooth. She's told me I need to flatten my tummy, yet not sculp it and pretty sure she's trying to brain wash me. When I say brainwash it's not the bad kind, yet last night she proposed something new. I hate sleeping in the diaper and chastity cage, the metal ring dings into my crotch and I wake up in alot of pain. She told me before she diapered me last night "You need to be a good sissy and start filling your diapers for me. You need to use them, I know you hold it till morning. So I have a deal for you, If you be a good sissy and fill your diapers for me, both number 1 and 2, you wont have to wear the chastity cage at night under your diaper." What a deal, eh? So now she's trying to tell me the only way I'm gonna be allowed to sleep soundly is in a full diaper, she's associating my comfort to a full diaper; so in time I will want to have my diapers filled always so Im more comfortable...this is cruel. Very Cruel.

DB

24. DB88

DB88 Active member

Local Time:
    Well we're settled Into our new house! It's kept us so busy! We're leaving town and will be back Sunday, we really haven't been in full swing, she's been consumed with work and the house sadly. I'm sure well get back into the rhythm then. Thanks for your patience! We've been trying to get the house ready, She had me convert a small 3 foot by 3 foot crawl space into an isolation box, we bolted a thick piece of wood on the wall with hinges and attach two latch bolts and a locking bolt hindge. Inside the "cell" we attached "hitching post" on the top four corners so she can lock cuffs for my ankles and wrist. When she shut the door to the "cell" last night it was so dark and quiet. I'm not looking forward to spending alot of time. Going to finish the cell tonight by lining the floor with carpet. Hope to have more to update soon!

25. LockedInWI

LockedInWI Member

Local Time:
    Add some extra cushion under that carpet. You'll thank me later! ;)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. abdl college story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice