uncut in a JailBird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Ljsw, May 29, 2013.

1. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Just received my JailBird, and of course immediately locked it on:) and yes, I do still have the keys, though that will change later today ;)

I took the general advice and sized on the exact, if not smaller size for the cage, and the fit is very snug. So snug that I can't see how I can keep the "inside" clean as rolling the foreskin back is going to be quite a tricky task.

As one of the main reasons for getting the JailBird was for continuous wear without removal for several days or weeks this could present a problem.

Any advice or experiences that might help ?

2. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    i am uncut and found that after i week locked i was still clean under my foreskin , so i wash on saturday and then locked again , just normal showering during the week :)

3. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Could it be that the "newness" of the JB is keeping you a bit more aroused than normal?

4. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:
    no, the sizing was carefully measured as recommended, length and diameter when relaxed 80% of the time etc, and I've worn CBs enough to be able to relax in one - the sizing is accurate as intended, unless I get in a freezer it's not getting any smaller :rolleyes:

I didn't expect any space around the penis, and there isn't any, hence my question.

Incidentally, I wouldn't expect the inside of the foreskin to get dirty, as such, but you do get some unpleasant smelling deposits if it isn't washed regularly, again, hence my question.

but thanks for the replies, hope to get some more :)

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i has a friend in Australia and he got a jailbird like you and he is always moaning bout the foreskin. It is a nuisance and im glad i aint got none. Praps it wud be best if you had got one which was a bit wider.

6. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:

As I understand it, and from the experience of the last couple of days, the close fit is a major advantage, as an erection cannot even start so there is none of the "pulling" on the balls if one starts overnight that you get with the CBxxxx unless you fill it when flaccid - which I don't, being a "grower"

Mostly when I am locked in for days or weeks, I am allowed to remove the device to wash, once a day, so cleaning is not a problem. But I wouldn't want to be completely unable to wash for more than a couple of days as unpleasant secretions start forming and that's not hygenic, so it will have to be the cotton-wool buds and a bit of care in the shower. But a lot better than the CB6000 as I can easily wash everything else.

7. radical

radical New member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    I was uncut when I bought a jailbird two years ago and found that it was the most comfortable of the dozen or so devices I have bought over the years, and it was by far the easiest to keep myself clean and fresh of all of the devices too. However I was unhappy with my foreskin being bunched up behind the cage which looked awful and I felt was difficult to keep really clean.

This finalised a decision I had been toying with for years and I decided to get circumcised. My concerns about cleanliness (although the chastity device was not discussed) made my doctor happy to propose the procedure which was quick and easy. It took about 6 weeks to fully recover, and I am delighted with the result. I am now proud of my cut penis which almost keeps itself clean and fresh where I always was paranoid about keeping clean before.

When I am allowed to masturbate or the very occasional real treat of full frontal sex, I now feel after two years that the sensations are much better. I feel much more in control, last longer and have far more intense orgasms. I think this is because my penis head is less supesensitive.

Wearing the Jailbird is even more comfortable and without the bunched up foreskin behind is even easier to keep fresh for my mistresses delight.

I am only sorry I bought the jailbird option for uncut (the front bars are rotated).

If you can overcome the scariness of an adult circumcision, I recommend it.

mafsub and Cheyenne like this.
  8. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    I was circumcised at age 32 and would never go back!! Glad to hear from others who got cut as adults and would be interested to hear of others and their feelings on the subject.

Cheyenne likes this.
  9. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Hi!

I am uncircumcised and I wear a Birdlocked - which is of course a completely different device!

But.... when I shower I use a cotton bud (Q-Tip) to push back my foreskin so I can clean. I put it in through one of the ventilation holes at the front and push it back until it rolls behind the head. I keep my foreskin in place by leaving the cotton bud there in the pushed-back position while I wash.

Is your device too tight to allow you to try this Ljsw.....?

With the absolute kindest regards

J

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice