Feb 1, 1989 (Age: 35)

Cheyenne

Spermataphobic, Female, 35

You cum, I barf. Got it? Cool. Feb 20, 2014

Cheyenne was last seen:
Mar 26, 2014
    1. Pillowbiter
      Pillowbiter
      Love your name, Pretty name pretty lady.
      Cheyenne likes this.
      1. Cheyenne
        Cheyenne
        Thanks, Funny name guy :)
        Mar 3, 2014
    2. Cheyenne
      Cheyenne
      You cum, I barf. Got it? Cool.
      dereknor, manintyres and Kir_S like this.
      1. dereknor
        dereknor
        this can make a boy really feel bad for having ejaculate in his body! ;)
        Mar 26, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 1, 1989 (Age: 35)
    Chastity devices:
    I have a metal and a latex MCD that I've used to test a couple of guys (yes, I wash them afterward)
    Chastity resume:
    I never get locked up.
    I have always had an aversion to semen, and I didn't even know (until recently) that there were men who actually enjoy being denied ejaculation privileges. I have an institutional interest in sexual rights/laws (i.e. I do not believe that men should be allowed to masturbate in prisons, ever. And I think that prisons need to be structured differently in order to facilitate this.) But I also am curious to get to know some women who enjoy this level of control with their partners.

I am also pro MALE circumcision (yes, even for babies), so if that is an issue for you, then we don't have to be friends. I've been looking at the facts for years, and I tend to support routine circumcision for a lot of the reasons that people oppose it. (e.g. I think loss of sensation is a good thing, and it doesn't bother me that it is painful, so please don't whine to me about it.)

I am a total bitch and I seem to enjoy frustrating people, especially men. (Sorry... not)

Signature

P.E.A.C.E.
    Preventing Ejaculation at All Costs, Eternally
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice