The metal I wear for her every day

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Kali, Jul 3, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I took this picture before I was switched to my new chastity device last weekend. I thought it was an interesting statement in and of itself.

The chastity device is self explanatory. The earrings are representative; I wear earrings all the time, I just liked this pair for the picture. The first ring was a gift when we started from my wife; it is the name she gave and that I now use exclusively in real life; the Hebrew word for "Splendid." The wedding band and ring were a gift when I went 24/7 as a woman for her; white gold, but CZ stones. The stainless steel buttplug I wear everyday, for 12-24 hours at her direction. After her training I can easily take her 10" x 2.5" strap-on, but she insist I wear this smaller plug, both for the prostate stimulation and to keep my muscles tight enough to service her male friends, few of whom are as large as the strap-on.

[​IMG]

SissyDeena and krambus like this.
  2. Deni

Deni Member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    What a beautiful selection - I love the cage too, where is it from ?

3. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM

The cage was from a local erotica shop. But it's been significantly modified.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice