Fetish Felix cs-100 Test It

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dumb1, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Good for you mate keep working at it the belt if bedded in properly really is a great allrounder and by far one of the best available By the way do you wear it with or without the liner?

2. Crunch Hardtack

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    As of now, I'm using the liner.

Right now we are breaking the belt in, but once I can stay in the belt for awhile with no problems, I will hand the keys over to my wife who can't wait to get them.

Haven't been in the belt long, but one thing that's a mind fuck is not being able to see or feel your penis.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes it is a funny sensation that! i personally prefer the belt with the liner removed and having just rubbed the edges completely smooth with very fine wet and dry sandpaper it certainly helps prevent it sticking to the skin and it moves a little easier during repositioning etc......Bloody shock to the system when it goes on cold though! lol

4. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I need to try slave stroppy's mod of the wet/dry sandpaper on the metal edges. I'd like to wear without the liner if possible. What grit did you use? Also, slave stroppy has the exact same size tube that I ordered. In hindsight I should have ordered 6 cm long, not 8 cm.

Keep in mind that in the "Test It" version Stephan sends you the largest cage he makes for the obvious reason. If you keep the belt yes, you'll likely want to invest in a properly sized cage.

Flaccid penis width for the cage width and take the length +1 cm (according to Stephan) for the length. Or you can be like me and give yourself enough room to actually grow within the tube which is quite the experience!

Oh, one last thing for Crunch Hardtack, you said that the belt is much more comfortable for you now. While the tubing may be a part of that I'm 99% certain it's because you modified the bow angle. Everyone's body shape is different and you have to bend that bow to find the right shape for you.

Not sure why Stephan offers the slightly cut out bottom of the tube. Likely to angle the tube down even further. But my 8 cm tube isn't noticeable under clothing at all. Keep in mind that adjusting the tube angle or cutting out the bottom of the tube will also adjust the gap between the bow.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    To be honest at the time all i had to hand was some very worn normal sandpaper fine grit i folded it in two and rubbed both the sanded sides together to make them even smoother and then just ran them around both edges of the belt until they felt slippery smooth, only took about two minutes to do and then it was fine for wearing "commando" style.

6. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    Is that the cs100 in your avatar?

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    No thats a butt plug harness my wife has me wear on various days my cs100 can be seen in my album although it is shown at the moment with the 2nd prototype device fitted to the standard belt. This is soon to be replaced with the mark3 version which should be nearer the finished item. I have changed the avatar now this is the Mark2 belt

8. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Hey, I just tried slave stroppy's sandpaper technique and it works pretty good! I used 200 grit and then 400 grit with a little water on the belt. Not sure if I like it better than the liner (probably) but it's definitely taken the "edge" off. Hehe.

After I get used to some more prolonged wear I may order a new tube from Stephan. I'm thinking open-ended, 7cm.

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    you will find once the initial shock of placing a cold steel band against the sking passes the belt will be so much more user friendly with liner removed, you may find you need to make the size a hole smaller as the liner does take up quite an amount of slack when fitted. Once you are accustomed to wearing it commando style you will find it gets to body temp and stays that way making it so much more comfy than the sweaty way the silicone becomes after prolonged wear under clothes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice