My Nervous KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MelCooley, Mar 14, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    yes of course but knowing its 100% secure adds to the powerloss though its not about me i know just speaking my mind here:D

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    I also keep a key in my wallet in a similar manner. Mostly for the random drug screens we have at work now and again. I feel the lock is more of a symbol as most if not all are easily defeated. And the 6000 types you can pull out the top, do what you do and put it pack in. :)

3. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    well MsGabriellia , the lock indeed can be defeated use a heavy duty comb padlock but you could if you wnated to snap the plastic locking pin..( though ive seen ppl replace it with a metal one) but i got the CB6K s version with the anti pull-out device called ksd or something... wich is just a piece of plastic in the device itself wich pushes the dick down pretty hard... in soft mode its ok in hard mode...well i dont even get that far because that ksd device pinches in ym dick wich hurts and quickly lets the hardon go away :D and i surely cant pull out ( having the small version helps too i think bought it for that reason alone to fill it up completely makes more of a snug package wich i like) my fetlife has a pic of the CB6Ks and the little red thing in the pic is that ksd device

4. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I don't get it. This spare key emergency thing defeats the whole purpose. My KH was nervous too. But there was never and is no spare. Well at least I have no idea where it is or if there is one. My advice is go all the way. Don't worry. Have fun. If someone discovers or whatever oh well. We have been at this a long time and no issues yet.

5. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    gibnot, I totally agree. Unfortunately, wifey can't relax if I don't have an "emergency out" if I ever needed one. This is one of those aspects of it where, if I'm going to let her be totally in control of it/me, I have to step back and let her run the show the way she wants. I'm not looking to get out and beak the trust, so, we've settled into a groove, and, so far, it's working. However, it would be much more exciting if I was able to experience a truly helpless situation with no access to they key, whatsoever.

6. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    I was in the same boat as you for about the first three months where I had an emergency key at her insistence and I had no intention of trying to escape or unlock myself so it wasn't an issue, really me having a key.

but now I don't and YES you will feel it is a lot more exciting and different and even a bit more claustraphobic once you have no key at all.

You are doing the right thing letting her decide when. It will happen once she realizes how you've gone about your life without ever having to use the key.

deena

7. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Key is in a combo lock box at end of bed ,i could use a tool and pry / cut it open if i had to

8. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    For my wife, over the years we have talked about this same situation. Now, we haven't had the ability to get to the point where I am in so long that I might need a emergency key, till now.. I have looked at Keysure key safes that are one time use (break in emergency) boxes. This is what we plan to use, just a idea.

http://www.keysure.net/

9. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Maybe she should keep a pair of clean underwear in there, too, in case you get in a car crash.

You know, who cares what people think? Fuck the Puritans. We are kinky. I wish the world would get over it sometimes.

10. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    My wife's privacy has less to do with "Puritans" and more to do with her personal comfort level of what she wants people to know about her. It's easy to say, "Fuck The Puritans," but the reality is that we all have different levels of privacy and what makes us each feel comfortable. Do you go to work wearing a t-shirt that says, "I am kinky, and I have on a locked chastity device right now?" Why not? Fuck what people think, right?

11. D4v1d

D4v1d Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    haha, good point. My wife has made it a point to bring into conversation on several occasions that 'she wears the pants' (yes, quoted) with close friends. But I don't think there will ever be a time where either of us will come out and tell everyone 'hey, he's got a lock on his cock right now'. If a stranger at some point somehow found out, sure it would be embarassing, but that wouldn't bother me nearly as much as everyone I know knowing...

12. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    That's not really a valid comparison. Again, I'll compare it to a body piercing which is somehow an acceptable kink whereas chastity is not a socially acceptable one (right now).

If I had a nipple piercing, I wouldn't walk around with my tits hanging out of my shirt to flaunt it in front of everyone, nor would I wear a t-shirt saying "My nipples are pierced". On the other hand, if I go to see a physician who needs to look at my chest, how is it any of his or her business whether I have a piercing or not? How is the act of going to see a physician for an issue considered flaunting your lifestyle choices?

But pretty much everyone would say one was no big deal (the piercing) and the other was somehow "forcing your lifestyle" on someone else.

I just don't believe in the double standards and the hypocrisy of adjusting my lifestyle to the current cultural norm, not because I want to say "Fuck anyone" (since I can't anyway! LOL)

deena

13. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Hi, deena. Just to be clear, I wasn't really suggesting it would be a good idea to wear a t-shirt flaunting the chastity lifestyle. When I wrote, "Why not? Fuck what people think, right?," I was just quoting a previous poster. I don't REALLY mean "fuck what people think." Or maybe you already knew that's what I meant. :) My position is that I don't see anything wrong with "adjusting my lifestyle to the current cultural norm." Sure, if someone is comfortable enough to just let it all hang out and bravely broadcast in public what they do in private, and if they're comfortable with what the outcome would be...well, go for it.

I guess my only point was that it's easy to SAY "fuck what people think," but it's another thing to actually discuss your chastity lifestyle with non-lifestylers and put that out there. If you do, fine! Seriously...good for you, and congratulations on having open minded friends. I'm serious about that...that's fine. But I've seen people here say things like, "If your friends would have a problem with your chastity, then they're not really your friends." That's true to a point, but the reality is that your secret would spread like wildfire, and in addition to just your close friends knowing about it, it would only be a matter of time before EVERYBODY would know about it. Right? That's big news in ANY circle. And there are definitely people who I would not want to know about it. If that makes me uptight, okay, I'm uptight.

Sarah Jamison, who's blog I don't read anymore, used to say, "What do you care what people think? Your lifestyle is not theirs to judge!" Basically, she was saying, "If you keep it a secret, you're being a pussy. Grow some balls and be open about it." Well...if my wife and I are more comfortable keeping it a secret...isn't that a choice we're allowed to make? To use Sarah's own logic, if I choose to keep it a secret, my lifestyle is not hers to judge. Ya know?

Peace to all...

14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    melcooley, a sensible and well written comment. Live your life the way you wish.

15. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    MelCooley, well said. No one should be able to judge how you choose to live your life. I don't really think that getting caught by emergency workers should be a concern though. We have two family friends, one is a ER nurse and the other a cop. Wearing a chastity device is the least weird thing they have would get exposed to. In any case they are there to do a job, in the heat of an emergency I don't think someone wearing a chastity device or dressed in woman's clothing would register all that highly.

16. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    KBB, totally agree on being discovered by emergency workers. It's my wife who worries about that more than I do. They have seen it all and worse. Haha...I have imagined waking up in an emergency room after a car accident and having a nurse approach me when no one else is around and saying, "Um...listen. About that cage thing on your penis...some of us were wondering...how did your wife talk you into that? Because we would love to get one of those on our husbands. Here's my number...have her call me..."

17. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I should be more clear since I think I did misinterpret that last post I responded to. I do NOT believe in generally making my chastity lifestyle public knowledge any more than I would any other information about my private sex life with someone else.

I was speaking more about private situations where I expect some sort of client/patient privacy privilege. In those cases, like doctors, lawyers, Emts, therapists, I wouldn't feel like I was forcing my lifestyle choices on them if some matter came up where my chastity device became a matter of knowledge. That's more what I meant.

normally, Mistress nor I would be discussing it with people any more than our favorite sex poditions.

deena

18. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    I can dig it.

19. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    I often wonder how many women living a vanilla life would consider putting their partners in chastity once they heard about some of the benefits of the chastity lifestyle.

20. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    Most of my girlfriends are pretty vanilla. They know about my husband and treat him appropriately. But few have expressed a desire to do the same with their husbands and boyfriends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice