Question for the MM owners

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Neald, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    I'm looking into getting a MM device (Likely a jailbird), since the Cb6000 I have is a bit too small at the cage opening (I can't get my shaft in without a bit of lube, and a stocking or plastic baggie). I've got the size ring measuring kit and have been experimenting with it over the last several days. I've had a few email exchanges with MM, and he's been extremely awesome at answering my questions and helping me out. I wanted to ask some of you that have an MM device about how it fits, specifically around the cage opening.

In my case, the 1 3/8" ring won't quite go onto my shaft unless I sort of pull the top of it up to 'thin' it out a bit. Once it's on, it's clearly smaller than I am, as I can see that it's compressing me (only slightly, but I can fell it). The 1 1/2" ring fits over my shaft, and I can get it down to the base, and there's just a hair's width of gap between me and the ring. Going by PansyTart's guide, I think he would say this is the size I need. MM has indicated to me that maybe that's not ideal, so I wanted to pose this question to you guys:

When you're wearing your MM device and you're in a flaccid state, does it feel like it's squeezing the base of your shaft (at the cage opening), or do you have a little room there?

Thanks!

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    For me its sung but not compressing , i went from a cb6000 s whaticha is 1 3/8 inside diamitar now in my queens keep im using a 1 5/16 inside diamitar ,works great see w the mm u have bars w spaces inbetween them vs cbxxxx that is like a tube

3. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    Earlier this year went from a CB6000s to a MM Jail Bird. I filled the the tube pretty well and touched the sides most all of the time. Not to the point of being uncomfortable but did pose challenges in keeping clean. I ended up going with an inside diameter of 1 3/8" on my JB. I'm very happy with the size. Most of the time when I'm flaccid I barely touch the stainless steel sides. Makes for easy cleaning when I'm in the shower. I feel no pressure what so ever unless my wife is teasing me. Very happy with the fit. Best thing I ever did was to make the move from plastic to metal. Good Luck.

4. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies, guys! I'm still a little bit on the fence about what to order! I hate that I'm constantly bulging out of the little holes in the CB6000, even with very flaccid, but as I'm told this thing's inner diameter is actually slightly smaller than 1 3/8". I'm beginning to think I really need something smack in between the two (1 7/16"), but I don't know if he's willing or able to go that route.

5. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    As I posted in another thread, I taped over the holes (on the inside) of the CB6000(s) with black electrical tape and that solved the bulging/welt/pinching issue totally.

deena

chickenwing2112 likes this.
  6. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    I might try that (while I wait on my metal device!), but I still don't like how constricting it is around the base of my shaft.

7. the former Mr. Bader

Denver
    Local Time:
    I switched from a CB-6000s to a MM Watchful Mistress and couldn't be happier. I used the plastic sizing rings they offer and wound up with a pretty good fit. I originally got an oval ring but that didn't suit me as well because too much skin bunched around the sides. I sent it back and they made it round, rushed it back to me, and it's been good since then. Plastic devices feel like cheap toys compared to this, and are nothing I could wear for extended periods.

8. Neald

Neald New member

Local Time:
    How snug is your MM device right at the base of the cage? Does it constantly exert pressure, or do you have a little space there between your shaft and the cage opening ring?

9. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    I went for a Jailbird with an inside diameter of 1 1/2 inches because my cb6000 had an inner diameter of 1 3/8 and I always touched the sides. I have found there is a lot of room inside my jailbird and I would have been better going for the same ID measurement as the cb6000, I think that because the cb is a solid tube it kinda grips the shaft and olds it tight, where as the open design of the Jailbird has left me with so much space I can actually feel him bouncing off the walls when I walk sometimes!

However it all depends on your measurements and ow accurate they are, I think it is quite common to measure at a little more than a flaccid state ... Maybe hedge your bets and see if they can do 7/16?

10. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    I originally had the pet trap, then upgraded to the queens keep ...
    The PT was snug in diameter, so with QK I increased the diameter up one size ...
    I find it much better.
    The snug fit was too tight when even semi erect.

11. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    "One thing I might have done differently is the ring size."
    Hi Worthit,
    please send me an email (remind me of this post), we can talk about your ring. You can have the current ring adjusted.
    maturemetal@grandecom.net

12. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Curtsies
    I thought that was the point of the sizing ring kit. So that you could measure the size of your lower shaft and your upper shaft properly and order accordingly. Thats the reason why i just ordered a kit.
    emily

13. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    worthit,
    if you sent me an email to maturemetal@grandecom.net, please send it again.

14. rebel423

rebel423 New member

Local Time:
    I need some help on sizing

15. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    If you emailed my actual email address, I just answered :) if you did not, please email maturemetal@grandecom.net
    thanks

16. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    I received my jailbird 5 days ago and have been locked in the whole time. I was most worried about the internal diameter of the shaft. I too ordered the sizing rings. I easily fit into the 1 & 3/8" ring. I could fit into the 1 & 1/4" but I was always in contact and it was snug. I went with the 1 & 1/4" and it is snug and extremely comfortable..... Even if I get slightly aroused, the cage is comfortable although if you look at pics, it looks as if it is "squeezing". I am so glad I went with the smaller inner diameter. What really astounds me is how much more comfortable an open metal design is compared to the closed plastic design of the cb6k. I could never stand wearing the cb6k for more than 3 days. Even though its cages internal diameter was bigger ( 1 & 3/8"), it felt tighter and vastly more uncomfortable because there is much greater friction with enclosed plastic..... The Cb6k would take 10 minutes to get into ( i knew all the tricks and it was still painful) whereas the jailbird takes less than a minute. What takes a little time with the jailbird is screwing in the high security screw (it takes finess to line up the holes and keep them lined up while screwing in the screw..... of course i've only done it once because it is still on! Lol!I won't even talk about hygiene because it is so easy to keep & stay fresh and clean in the jailbird (get the front bars spread! Hygiene in the cb6k is totally problematic. It has been 5 days in the jailbird and it has been totally comfortable..... I feel like I will not ever be limited by comfort or hygiene with the jailbird.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice