Ball Streching

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Knight1115, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Knight1115

Knight1115 Submissive

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I'm wearing a cb6000s and its great but I have a high/tight ball sack and was looking for some recomendations for a ball streching device to help make it alittle more confortable and so I don't have to adjust myself every 10 mins lol. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

2. chazz55512

chazz55512 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Hi, Leather ball stretchers work great and you can get increasing sized from 1/2 inch to 3 or 4 inches i believe. wear each for a few weeks until they become comfortible then increase to the next size. I got mine on ebay. I hope that helps.

3. wireless slave

wireless slave New member

none
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    I have the same problem, my balls is tightly pressed agenst my cb3000 that i have to be carefull not to hurt my self, is it true that the balls can get longer so the fit better in a chastity device ??

4. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    yes they do...at least for me they did....the longer i wear the device the better that they feel .....

5. Rachel_binxxx

Rachel_binxxx New member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    I have noticed some difference in my ball sack being lower now but I have not use anything else apart from regular chastity wear! I still cannot wear it 24 hours as it hurts at night!!

6. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    sorry to hear that Rachel.....I've been in mine for quite a while now.....the only pain i get at night is when i roll over and try to squash the boys, or in the morning when i try to get "morning wood".(that will wake me up out of a dead sleep).

but oh well,

be careful what you wish for

7. D4v1d

D4v1d Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Agreed with the others - I don't have a 'high and tight' scrotum to begin with really, but not to say I don't notice a difference after a few weeks of wearing my 6000s. I only have to take mine off once a week just to clean and shave everything really well. The night erections definitely don't help with the quality of sleep, but again, unless I've been out of my device for several days, after a week or two, they get better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice