PA5000 Revisited

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by hegemonist, Feb 16, 2011.

1. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    So, having tried many devices including neosteel, cb3000, cb6000, pa5000, cs-500, ms lori, various ones from ebay, another ms lori, I've been getting a little frustrated (the wrong sort of frustration).

When I heard that the PA5000 was rereleased with different gauge pins I thought I'd try it again.

The problem with the PA5000 for me was the pain on the piercing (I was not gradually stretched up to a gauge 4). So the prospect of a gauge 8 pin intrigued me.

It arrived yesterday and has now been 'installed' for around 12 hours.

The difference that the smaller gauge makes might be the difference between this being a workable long term chastity device and one that can only be worn for a few hours.

So far it is supremely comfortable. I am yet to sleep in it, but at the moment I can't see that being a problem.

If this is the one we've been waiting for my wife has indicated that life might change quite radically (I think she's tired of me spending a lot of money on failed cbs - if she can keep me in one that works then I won't need to).

However, my point is that if you tried a PA5000 with only the 4 gauge pins and it didn't work owing to stress on the piercing you might want to try it with one of the new narrower gauge pins. Although I just ordered a new PA5000 with the 9 pins, I read somewhere that if you write to AL entrprises they will send you the new smaller gauge pins for free.

I'm off to bed soon and will let you know how things go.

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Hello Hegmonist,

Noted the age of the thread, but I thought I would offer some of my experience as it is direct contrast.

I started with a 8 ga piercing for use with the PA5000. After healing I was then locked for short periods and found that the 8 ga pin was most uncomfortable. A chat with my piercer give me the info that the larger the gauge the more surface area and less likely pain and discomfort, so I stretched from 8 to 6 ga with a marked improvement in comfort.

Now I am at 4 ga and find the device very very comfortable. I have been locked in the device for 5 weeks without any release or unlocking. Still the device remains comfortable except when I get too excited when teased.

The only drawback is the breakages prior to the current 5 weeks. 2 split tubes and one broken pin. Each time I have had a new device replaced without question and have now settled on the largest tube size 4 ga pin of the smallest diameter.

If this fails in the near term then I will look at the tube jacket as it is stainless steel and will not fail.

Overall the device is the most comfortable, and very effective for long term use.

My keyholder is very happy with it so therefore I am also.

3. durox

durox Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Dear young88,
    thanks for sharing your experiences.
    I wonder with the pa5000 and similar, open devices: is stimulation of the frenum possible? Maybe even to orgasm that way? Perhaps you could help clarify that for me.
    best,
    durox

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Durox,

Our tease sessions do involve D trying to make me orgasm and to her delight I have not been able to. The device is very effective at not allowing a full erection and this stops my ability to cum, the desire to please D after our sessions is nothing I have ever felt before

I must admit though when D is stimulating me in the areas she has access to to it is like heaven, particularly after 3 months of denial.

At this stage I am very pleased with the PA5000, it is practical and comfortable when it should be and painful also when it should be.

Our latest game is using denial as a weight control exercise.

D has set me a 20 kg weight loss goal.

At 5 kg I was allowed a full body massage and tease for 1 hour, the PA5000 remained locked. (This was amazing)
    At 10 kg which I am working toward I will be milked by D with her strap on. I will remained locked. (I will be looking forward to this by the time I get there)
    At 15 kg D has agreed to a full Mistress role play session with all the outfits etc. I will remain locked
    At 20 kg D will allow me to be unlocked, and I will be allowed intercourse. However, D will use desensitising cream and a number of condoms to prevent me from cumming until she has had as many orgasm as she wishes. D has also bought a 4 ga bent bar bell with 10mm balls for my PA to be used during this session.

I must say this lifestyle just gets better and better with every day.

Once I have achieved my goal weight D has come up with the following:

For each week I am over my goal weight, I will have my term of denial increase by 1 week.
    For each kg I am over my goal weight at the end of each week I will be whipped with her riding crop 10 strokes per kilo.
    At the end of 3 months while under my weight goal I will be allowed my 5 kg reward
    At the end of 6 months while under my weight goal I will be allowed my 10 kg reward
    At the end of 9 months while under my weight goal I will be allowed my 15 kg reward
    At the end of 12 months while under my weight goal I will be allowed my 20 kg reward.

Yes I know that is a 12 month cycle of denial. I was not surprised when we discussed the above as D eventually would like me permanently denied. This is something I am not able to agreed to at this stage and we are working through it as a couple.

I opened the pandoras box and now I could not be happier.

Cheers.

5. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I have found that chastity and dieting go hand in hand. It's all about denial of an area of our lives we should have better control over and less primal thinking that leads to trouble.

Today marks the end of the 2nd month I have been in chastity and without a regular male orgasm. In that time period, I have also lost 36 pounds. My goal is 100 pounds to lose and I am already 1/3 of the way there. It's almost like misery loves the company of more misery! And together they are making happiness! :)

sissy deena

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad there is another lucky chastity sufferer with me.

This latest game and goal setting exercise is the formalisation of what has been happening almost naturally for the last 6 months.

My total weight loss to date is 27 kg over the last 6 months or since November when we both embraced a strict female lead chastity lifestyle.

D now looks at me completely differently when I am showering and changing and I love it. I also love it when her gaze lingers on my PA5000 and locked penis and gives me a cheeky smile.

Things cannot get better. Or maybe when I have lost the last 15 kg and reach a weight I have not been since I was playing football in my teens it will be better again.

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice