Inspired to try....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PantySub, May 16, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. PantySub

PantySub Member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Anyone interested can read my introductory posts in the 'Foyer', to learn a little about me and chastity. Short version: I have been into it for only temporary play. Never had an interest in any long term (like over a couple of hours) lock up.

Reading some of you other members posts has gotten me curious. I'm inspired to try a little longer term chastity. And I'd like more chastity play with others. So I ordered a CB6000S. Arrived today. Sitting here on my computer desk, all laid out and I've studied the instructions. If I didn't have an erection, I'd put in on right now.

One thing I am hopeful of, something that isn't possible with the tube type device I own, is that I can wear it in public, beneath my clothing. Reading past posts, I think this is possible.

If there is any interest, I'll continue to add to this blog. Comments welcome.

2. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    You can easily wear the CB6000s under regular clothing.

sissy deena

3. PantySub

PantySub Member

Local Time:
    Oh, yes. As I have found, a CB6000 is no problem concealing under my clothing. I even took a trip to the mall and shopped around. What a feeling! Every other man I pass is free (probably a few not, due to health issues) to grow an erection, whatever the stimulation. No me. Powerless to experience that basic male sexual response. And what a thrill it is.

I have a date this coming weekend with a long time male partner. He's seen the pics of me in my new device and he's anxious to play with me. He is kinda getting a kick out of knowing I'll totally be sexually serving him, and I won't be rewarded with an orgasm unless he unlocks me.

I've known this guy for a while, which is one reason I am comfortable in having sex with him. Although I've owned a tube device for the whole time I've been with him, I'd never shown up at his home (where we play) locked up in it. Was just way to obvious, the way it stuck out in front of me, to leave the house in.

I love wearing this thing. Much more erotic than the stainless steel tube. I don;t know why, maybe just 'cause it is so new.

4. PantySub

PantySub Member

Local Time:
    It was good. My visit to my long time male friend. He loved the whole idea before I got there, but once I was with in, in person, stripped down to a sheer purple panty, he was that much more aroused by it. When the panty was removed, he couldn't keep his hands of my chastity caged genitals. I loved the attention.

My guy usually enjoys sucking me, although not to orgasm, he prefers to use his hands for that, jerking me off. But with my in chastity, it was all about me pleasuring him in the usual ways one man will offer himself to another. Doesn't matter if you are bi, gay, or staight, I know some of you have had the pleasure of... providing pleasure. It is exquisite, isn't it?

I'd left the key at home, and I was very eager when I got there to get the CB6000 off. Took me only minutes to me off. I was that horned up.

Interesting... The eroticism of being in chastity... How sexy and horny I felt. How anxious to please my man. How I loved doing it.

Here is a pic of my new device. So comfortable to wear. So secure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice