Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Apr 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Dear community,

since over 25 months I live PIV free now :-( . To be honest - I miss it unbelievable. I still remember how perfect my wife / mistress feels and how happy I was the rare times I was allowed to enter her.

On last friday, when we had dinner, she asked me if I knew that I am 25 months PIV free and smiled. Of course, I told her. She asked me if I would like to enter her with a strapon, since it is a special date.

I hestitared with an answer because I knew that especially in sexual circumstances, she sometimes tests me and watches out, if I make mistskes in my answers.

She saw exactly how nervous I was getting and how uncomfortable I felt to answer. I answered in a most diplomatic way: „if it would please you mistress, I would do. But I would never ask you for it by myself.“

She lifted one eyebrow and came close to me. She told me in a soft voice „I accept your answer my darling, even if it was a dance on the edge. I could not imagine to let you penetrate me again. For me it even does not make a difference if it would be with your cute little sad penis or with a strapon. The act itself and the circumstances that you would be on the giving, dominant end and I would be the receiver, would destroy so much of your behavior, devotion and submission that you learned in the last years.

I was speacheless. Out of nothing she made clear to me, that our marriage is nowadays piv free because she would hate the fact that I would be the penetrative part. She endet the topic with „If I would still accept you as a real man, and felt happy to receive penetration from you, you would be allowed to enter me sometimes. But you know that I love the fact that you are completely emasculated and you will stay so at my side.“ She just smiled again and dinner went on.

I would like to know from the piv free guye here:

- does your wife allow you to penetrate her even if it is only with a strapon or would she also not allow, because she wouldn’t let you simulate a position where you would be the penetrater?

2. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    My wife has not allowed PIV for some years. I greatly miss being inside her. We have strap-ons, but she has only used them on me a few times. I am currently getting used to a new cage with urethral tube by wearing it as much as I can. I rarely masturbate - perhaps once every couple of months, and I eat my cum every time. I think if stayed locked on a continuous basis for a long period and was never allowed PIV again in any form, even with a strap-on, I would instead seek being pegged so that some form of penetration still existed in my marriage, even if I was on the receiving end. The loss of all penetration or similar sexual activity might be too much. I might be able to live with providing cunnilungus only, but I'm not sure. No contact at all would definitely not work for me.
    Andrea, you show great bravery and courage dressing as you do in public at the request of your wife. You are so lucky to have her. Love your pictures. You look beautiful!

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    February 24th, 2018 was the last time I penetrated my wife. Since then, I have lost the ability to have erections, and she hates being penetrated by anything anyway, so there is no future at all for me to be penetrating her or for her to be penetrated by anything else. She likes me using my fingers to stimulate her clitoris, and that is all.

4. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    My Mistress wife allows me to penetrate with a strap on only bit I am tied down to the bed and she rides on top. That way she can still control my orgasm if I get the urge or feeling. I can get to an orgasm by wearing a strap on. I think it’s due to the head rubbing the inside of the cage. I am only aloud orgasm when she sees fit for it.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    i am also PIV free now for the past several years, and orgasm free for the past few, after having my orgasms continually reduced over the years. It has proven a very effective way to control and manipulate me, both physically and mentally, and deepen my commitment and desire for my Wife, as well as my submission to Her.

She often told me She preferred oral, and gets more pleasure and satisfaction from it. There are a few times though She does desire PIV. Those times i'm fitted with a strapon or double penis gag, and She will climb on top and pleasure Herself. Like the theme here, She also feels that allowing me a position of control or role of penetrator as @Andrea_NL mentioned, could compromise Her years of training and my submission. Plus She really enjoys Her power and control.

6. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    She's a keeper.

Snow Erik likes this.
  7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    For us, it's being the penterator equates to donminance and being the penitratee equals being the submissive. When She pegs me, it is so much a power trip for Her and a sub trip for me, that we've come to realize and enjoy our new roles. I don't even miss PIV any more as this makes Her happy!

8. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    "I was speacheless. Out of nothing she made clear to me, that our marriage is nowadays piv free because she would hate the fact that I would be the penetrative part."

"For us, it's being the penetrator equates to dominance and being the penitratee equals being the submissive."

I have been PIV free for 15 years. The 2 sentences above from the other contributors sum up my feelings. I think it is wrong for a submissive man to penetrate his wife/partner. Penetration does equal dominance.

9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    I don't think penetration needs to equal dominance. However, I think a lot of women go off penetrative sex and enjoy male chastity for that reason.

Snow Erik and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  10. Snow Erik

Snow Erik New member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I would say i could accept it, but would like to get fucked by strapp on by her. But i could defintive accept chastity cagaed always for my future mistress/wife

LukeVallentine likes this.
  11. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    I am allowed to penetrate Mistress, but I am tied down at all times and it is at her terms. She is always on top and is the one in charge on how it is performed. Hasn’t affected or set us back at any cost.

true42, Snow Erik and SubBill1959 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice