What would you change

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr_anonymous, Apr 12, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    As most of our wives/girlfriends/kh what have you won't see this what would you change if you could? In my case I'm lucky in I get attention a few times a week via spankings and plugs etc. What I would change is maybe a cage check more often make me feel she's more involved. Some teasing of my actual cage. My cage and its contents go largely neglected during my lockups. All in all I realize I am lucky however in no way complaining.

2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    I’m very lucky as well, my Wife has fully embraced this way of living and is a good mix of strict and grants enough play time to keep me eager to please. She does like to spank me about once a week, about the only thing I’d enjoy more of is pegging. I’d like it once a week, twice would be amazing, but we only have a good pegging session about twice a month unfortunately.
    But overall I cannot complain about chastity living as we are into year 5 of it with no signs of easing up!

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Never been pegged of all the things. I'm not against it and she certainly enjoys putting toys in me. Think it's the mental aspect of doing the fucking and kinda laziness of act. Granted it's been a minute but thrusting is work lol

corsac and Queens servant73 like this.
  4. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    I just bought ridiculously big dildo's and a harness and was like ta-da! I knew we would play with them but she does get bored of the thrusting bit so it's short, she likes the painful insertion bit and when i'm starting to get used to it gets bored. Probably longer than I was fcuking her before chastity though before I came so all good ;) .

I would like more ball squeezes, would be nice even to be held at bedtime and not know if the loving hold could turn into a painful crush at anytime. That's submission right there that I think you only understand if you are attached to a pair of balls. That you would of course allow and take comfort in your balls being held but knowing you could be overwhelmed with pain at anytime and still say thank you and allow your balls to still be held. Women who understand balls and the female power over them are rare.

5. SexServant008

SexServant008 Member

Project Manager
    Central NJ, USA
    Local Time:

Those of us lucky enough to have understanding, then accepting, then actively participating wives are extremely grateful and wouldn't change a thing. There are gents here that go it alone, without a keyholder; who feel they can't share their "thing" with their partner. That said, it is in our nature to always want more, mo spanking, mo pegging, mo squeezing, mo fondling not to mention more worshiping of our goddesses, it will never be enough, yes, even after more than 30 years of marriage. I still want more of all that, says the guy with a cage on his dick, without a full orgasm 20 days, but who's counting.

6. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    You can be grateful and still want improvements for lack of a better word. One doesn't cancel out the other.

SexServant008 likes this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) was on board from the second she saw a cage. She read up on Male Chastity and the benefits of men being caged and denied orgasms. We started slow for maybe a week, then she took over. It's been almost six years since we started and I'm coming up on two years of zero orgasms.
    The only thing that I would change...And my Wife agrees is that if she would have known about cages and Male Chastity sooner, I would have been locked up from the day we met, over 35 years ago.

Rectrix, herluckyboi and lystig-slem like this.
  8. Pure Eddie

Pure Eddie Member

IT
    Norfolk, VA
    Local Time:
    I want my wife to know and be involved. Like grabbing or slapping my balls walking past me in a room.

9. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Well you have to tell her first for any of that to happen

10. Pure Eddie

Pure Eddie Member

IT
    Norfolk, VA
    Local Time:
    I have to find the right one first. I am thinking about making her buy my next one like she does my panties.

11. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree but it's a real balancing act. We have busy lives living apart and I just want to sext all my present desires all the time and I think that's because of chastity. I do say that's a side effect of having a chastity slave but I have to reign myself in. I can see for myself I sound like I only want one thing, even if it doesn't involve my orgasm. All in all I wouldn't say I was ever selfish but chastity has made me more grateful. However being oversexed and just wanting to vent my desires can seem like I'm fetishising her and that's definitely not how I feel toward her emotionally.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I would submit to being cuckolded sooner, as it relieved Madam of her frustration and this in turn eased the silly rows we used to have.

13. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    We just had a discussion and both agreed that we wish we had started chastity years ago too

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  14. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I am with you about the cage checks. I wish my wife would do that as well. Dont get me wrong. I am happy as hell that she keeps me locked up and is into this lifestyle. She get pegged from time to time and I love that (She loves it too). I guess I would enjoy that more often too. I would love more punishments as well. My wife largely ignores my cage. But as she tells me... "The point is to keep the attention on me - not you". She is right. I am not the focal point. She is.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice