The PA is the only way. A fallacy?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by IB-Chaste, Jan 29, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    The logical conclusion would be not to use a cage at all and just have self-control. But that's (for me) boring rather than sexy.

Yes, true. You mean with a vibrator for example? I have to say I find these in-cage orgasms not satisfying at all. Maybe 50% at most.

Iron78 likes this.
  2. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Yes, a dilemma. But there is one more benefit, and that's a kind of sweetness that the cage induces in me. I am more attentive, helpful, connected. Sure, it's psychological. and powerful. At this point, I'm not locked to keep from jerking off. I'm locked as an attitude adjustment.
    Yes, but sometimes that 50% is still better than nothing, I don't do the vibrator thing. I have, maybe twice (over 6 months). Total moment of weakness and desperation. And although not as good as orgasm through piv or even jerking-off, it still was quite satisfying.

You know the strongest motivation to not jerking off for me is that I started semen retention. I'm purposefully not cumming, even during PIV. The reason is to stay even more connected, and attentive. I have a down after orgasm. So, if I'm retaining, then why TF would I vibrate? Defeats the entire effort, and the effort is tough. Real tough. To ruin that for a cheap vibration orgasm is crazy.

Still, I would like a PA, mostly for the jewelry aspect.

Mark Owen likes this.
  3. caggedaus

caggedaus Active member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    for me the feeling is night and day. Easiest way to describe is like bondage. In my mind im not truly stuck until I have tried and I can't get out.. being left chained to the bed for 6 hours Is just laying in bed if I have access to keys or I can remove the gag and hood

I always have to test the boundaries and pulling backwards no to cum but to just edge myself was something I would do.

Lovelocked, Slutty Susan and Iron78 like this.
  4. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Missed opportunity:
    "A PHALLUSY"

IB-Chaste and Slutty Susan like this.
  5. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    Have you ever thought about taking the meds? My wife has discouraged me every time I have mentioned the 'blue pill'. I believe she would rather have me limp and locked.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  6. Charb

Charb New member

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    It is crazy how different bodies can be. If i wear a latex catsuit, i can cum simply from the pressure of the suit against my caged penis. I can cum a million ways and some times the pressure from the cage makes it easier even.

7. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    One of the main reasons I would consider a PA (apart from security, of course) is that the piercing would keep the urethra lined up with the tip of the cage, to make urination clean and simple. I've found that most cages, even when well-fitted, have the problem of allowing the urethra to slide away from the cage tip, and you have to sort of "fish it out" to use the restroom.

Using the piercing that you have suggested in this threat, do you have any issues with urethral alignment?

8. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    I’ve recently had an apadravya piercing performed. Vibrators and anal play aside it’s more so she knows it’s locked and not coming out without her knowledge.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    There are plenty of resources on piercings and safety.
    Go look at professional info, not this forum:

https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings
    Elayne Angel’s book is excellent, and her site has a lot of great info.

https://safepiercing.org/stretching/
    The Association of Professional Piercers has good info on stretching.

Your research that the PA is the longest to heal is incorrect. It is a safe piercing, and less likely to migrate than a frenum or lorum.

Elayne Angel explains the anatomy, and migration.

“Has anyone researched migration?” Yes. Yes. Yes. Experts in the field of safe body piercing.

See someone on the APP list, read The Piercing Bible website, buy her book. My wife and I did and had a great experience. That was ten years ago.

Here is info on the lorum piercing (3-4 mo heal)
    https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/lorum-piercing

And the Prince Albert (4-6 weeks heal)
    https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/prince-albert-piercing

The dolphin piercing seems more extreme. I have played with sounding and while I had enjoyed it, a piercing entering and exiting the urethra seems uncomfortable to me.
    https://wiki.bme.com/index.php/Dolphin (warning: Explicit photos, including blood)

A lorum might work for you depending on your intact anatomy. But that’s something a piercer could help evaluate through direct examination of your penis.

More from Elayne Angel:
    “If you are intact (uncircumcised), you may still be built to have a Prince Albert piercing. You must be able to comfortably retract your foreskin far enough for the piercing to be placed in an appropriate location. Your foreskin must be checked in both positions to be certain the jewelry will fit properly. If your foreskin fits snugly over your glans, you must not wear jewelry so large that it prevents your foreskin from resting in its natural position.”

There are many cage makers now that offer an S-shaped hooks for intact men to give room for their foreskins.

A curved barbell would be comfy as jewelry when you’re uncaged. I am cut but have a lot of glans coverage; the bottom ball is hidden within the flesh.

Rimmer69 and Iron78 like this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    This too! The PA hook that MaleChastityNow incorporates is a fixed hook with a blunt end. The urine flows straight out of the cage, cleanly. No need to fiddle. I use a urinal more easily in MCN’s GA2 cage than a circular barbell.

I would turtle back, recoiling in nearly every cage before I got the PA.

Pieterchaste and Iron78 like this.
  11. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    I am not piercing my dick for any reason.

12. Chastityguy100

Chastityguy100 Active member

Local Time:
    I find it strange that guys want a cage and then want their partners to engage with it.. and then have to find ways not to take it off so they can't masturbate.. when most experienced cage wears know if you're left locked long enough you will orgasm .. when is enough, enough

Mark Owen likes this.
  13. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    If you don't like PA, you can go for reroute piercing...

14. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I've had a piercing done which is an alternative to a PA. Pics are on my profile. I think it's similar to what @IB-Chaste has described as his.

15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    That looks like a huge ouch to me.

The Prince Albert piercing goes through a tiny bit of skin, and is supported by a lot of flesh to prevent migration.

the PA is not the only solution. Of course not.
    But the PA is popular - outside of chastity - for good reasons

The PA may appear to be a severe puncture of the male organ. However, the piercing traverses only a very small amount of tissue, encompassing much less skin than the average earlobe piercing. In fact, it goes through some of the thinnest pierceable tissue on the body. Because it pierces into the urethra, men are often concerned that the Prince Albert piercing is dangerous, harder to heal, or more susceptible to infections. To the surprise of many, it is an easy piercing both to receive and to heal. One's own urine is not harmful to the piercing. In fact, it functions much like the salt-water treatments that are suggested to promote healing.

https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/prince-albert-piercing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice