Our Journey (Or: Another maybe way to get more women into chastity)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by knightly, Feb 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. TAGntim

TAGntim Member

Retired
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    This entire thread is one of the best, most intellectual discussions I've read in the entire Forum.

It pressed on so many similar feelings and issues for my wife and me. I have to wrap my brain around it more however.

I'll be reading it again as there are so many great lines written by so many. I will share this with my wife as well, as I said, once I wrap my head around the thoughts this thread evoked.

littleguy3 and knightly like this.
  2. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great, I'm glad it resonates with you. I'll have to write an update of what we've been up to over the past several months. Good stuff!

3. cj0434

cj0434 Active member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    That article is interesting. She said this one thing that got me thinking: “Many married men make the mistake of being a people pleaser, which is very repulsive for women. These men beg for sex, manipulate by doing chores hoping to get sex, let themselves go by being boring or getting fat. While a man may want sex with a woman who does all that, these things shut down a woman’s desire.”. Doesn’t that fly in the face of chastity? Just something to ponder i think.

Beyondheat likes this.
  4. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you are (or want to be) a masculine man, and desire a strongly feminine woman, adapt masculine characteristics. Yes, generally for best results don't be a people pleaser. Know who you are, know what you want. And go get it. It's all about masculine/feminine polarity.

Be the opposite traits of those that you desire...realize there is a nuance here. I think there are many variations to a chastity dynamic. And in some cases there are very masculine women who are looking to counter that (or so they think) with more feminine men (think career women and stay at home dads). And this could simply be about their motivation. "Masculine-focused" women who are career focused, feel they need to prove themselves in a masculine environment, etc, may spend so much time in their masculine, they seek a more feminine partner. Which is someone who does chores, acts "submissive", etc.

Schahrzad Morgan is describing a feminine woman seeking a masculine man. In that dynamic, the man isn't a people pleaser. He is the "rock" to the flowing feminine. He provides a solid core of grounded energy, through which her femininity can flow (trust, relax, feel, and open up). He is strong, solid, have slow, calm breathe and a centered sense of self. He may do chores, but that's not the point. His energy grounds hers, which attracts her and feels good to her. She can trust him, feel the effects of his grounding energy, etc...ok, sounds very woo woo, but it works. Many women want to be "taken", and want to be wanted/desired by a strong man. Not one who is begging and doing chores trying to earn enough points for sex (see Key Barren's book Locked In Love, where he talks about the barter system). https://www.amazon.com/Locked-Love-chastity-courtship-husband-ebook/dp/B07HM6RGSZ/ref=sr_1_1

5. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm getting my thoughts together for another post...an update on where my wife are these days and what we have learned in the past few months.

As I wrap my head around it, this really sets the foundation of where my head is, what I want, and what really resonates with my wife. I would love to hear others thoughts.

John Wineland "What Men Crave"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice