PA and CBs

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shimone, Nov 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Hello everyone,

reading many postings about PAs lately I would like to put in a question myself as we are thinking about getting me pierced.

Reading a lot in the web about PA piercings and having talked to a piercer it seems to be common opinion that your PA should have a diameter of 5-6mm to minimize the risk of having your glans split. Knowing this risk I wonder how it is having your PA fixed at a certain spot.
    I am quite a grower and when it's cold my penis shrinks in my usually really good fitted device so that I have about 1-2 cm space at the front. Thinking of having the PA fixed at the front of the device at this time (when ou shrink) sounds very much a situation to me where you could get hurt...

Would be great if someone could share his experience with this and say one or two things about the lenghts of the tube which seems to me much more important with a PA than without.

Thanks in advance,

Shimone

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Not much to say.

However, the penis I carry is not the shortest there is, but still I needed to stop trying to use PA5000 additional ring. The ring is attached to the end of the device to make it a couple of millimeters longer, maybe 5.

Reason for this is that when I get short, the hook pushes the front side of my PA piercing. Exactly like you were thinking.

Without the optional piece, the PA5000 is just like it should be.

3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Hi,

thanks for your reply. As for the device we weren't thinking of a CB-xxxx but of a lori or steelwerksextreme device that would be adapted (instead of a CB-xxxx), but the problem is still the same - as you usually won't measure in a shrinked state what would be 1-2cm difference for me...
    Or do you measure for such a device in a different way ?

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    I hope this helps.

I attach the PA to the padlock. through the slot in the end of the CD as you would imagine. If the chain is fine enought to pass freely through the slot then however much you grow or shrink is not an issue provided the chain is long enough.

I was very comfortable for long term 24/7 wear in a cb-6000s, I now use a Fort with a SS solid A-ring I had made. I would in an ideal world like this to be a little shorter as its a clone of the cb-3000 and is a little longer than the 6000s. The difference is not a real issue and well worth putting up with to experience the head-fuck of being completely encased in steel. I find the Fort easy to wear and keep clean removal would only be necessary as and when my partner required it, if I had one.

With this set up here is no pull out possible with the PA and chain and no removal without the key unless I damage either the lock, which is the cheapest option, or the Fort which isn't going to happen. For me using a CBxxxx or equivalent with a PA and chain does provide the best security possible without using a variety of steel belt or obviously a latowski.

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Hello filltee,

thanks for your reply. For devices as the CB series there isn't much of a problem due to the slot, but in a Lori 2D the penis would be fixed on a certain spot by the piercing (as you can see in the picture) and that is where I ask myself how this will work if you shrink and where I would like to get some experiences from others.

Thanks anyway,

Shimone

[​IMG]

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    I would recommend asking Lori's those questions. But everything I've seen, you will want it to be on the short side. Meaning, measure when you are your smallest. That is the way you are most of the time. And if you do shrink more it will pull on the piercing. As for getting hard, no problems, that is a thing of the past.

Missy Tanya

7. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply, Tanya.

As for measuring when I am smallest that's the problem... In normal state (how I am most the time) I am about 1,5 cm longer than shrinked (because of cold etc.). And truth to tell using the shorter measurements I don't think it would be that healthy to use due to healthissues (like bloodflow etc.).

Anyway... I asked this and some more questions in a mail and that's what I got back (quite fast response ! - good cs so far):

[...] As the PA is fixed at a certain spot in the device I would like to know about the risk of splitting your glans.
    "This could only happen if you did not have a well healed P/a If this is the case then migration can occur The 2D has a swing piercing that moves a fixed amount of area and takes the stress off the piercing."

This question is due to the fact that i am shrinked about 1-2 cm smaller than normal (with your measuring method) what seems to be quite a difference when having your glans fixed by the PA. Or would you recommend measuring while beeing in the smallest state ?
    "You should measure it when it is in the flacid state that it is most of the time. You will be adding some weight to him, so a good way to measure is to be in a warm room, pull him downward toward the floor, hold him there for a slow count of 5 let go and slow count to 5 again then measure from the base to the tip."

Well - don't know what to make of this as from what I read and heard from piercers there's still a risk splitting your glans even when it's healed and it doesn't migrate. But the part that the piercing is somewhat moveable sounds good.
    The way of measuring...well changes nothing on my measurements...

8. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    The larger diameter the pin/ring/whatever through a PA piercing, the less likely any tearing would occur. Jewelry with too small a diameter can give you a "cheesecutter" effect.

Based on things I've read from others, it's probably best to start at a 10ga (2.59mm), and ultimately stretch it up to a 4ga (5.19mm). My PA is at 4ga, and I've never had any problems with it using both a PA-5000, a Lori #18a, or jewelry (when I'm free). Expect close to a year until the piercing is usable at 4ga if you start at 10ga, possibly longer depending on your situation - 4-6 months for the initial healing, 2 months after each stretch.

Search Google for "awg to mm" and you'll get a number of resources doing the conversions. Most jewelry comes in even gauges (i.e., 10,8,6,4). Keep in mind with American Wire Gauge that the smaller the number, the bigger the diameter.

Recently, I somehow managed to have an escapee ball during a walk, then the other one escaped. The entire device was hanging by my piercing for a little while until I could get to a bathroom and manage to get at least one ball back into place for some support until we could get back home where the key was. There was no tearing or other obvious problems with my 4ga PA.

9. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I shrink quite a bit, and have a PA piercing to prevent pull-out. I tried for a long time to find a way to "fix" my PA piercing to the tip of the tube, but the constant pull makes it sore. The solution that works for me is to have a 6 ga segment ring in my PA, which goes entirely inside my cage. Then, I have a length of steel chain that enters the tip of the tube, goes thru the ring, then back out. Both ends of the chain are then locked with the padlock that secures the device. That way, my penis can move back and forth with no pulling on the tip, but I can't pull out or remove the ring with the device locked on.

10. kuchi

kuchi Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    The one big difference I have noticed between a CB6k, PA 5K, and home made penis tube style chastity is that "shrinkage" was much more of a problem with the CB series vs. the tube styles. If you get a tube the proper snug diameter, it keeps the head fairly stable in relation to the piercing. The shaft is more apt to shrink/grow, everything around the glans just stays put. I have a modified 8A on order from Mistress Lori (ordered back in August - the wait is killing me!) but that device also can have the "swinging" pin witch allows for some movement of the PA hole in relation to the tube.[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice