Adding a 3rd?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newgirlie, Oct 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Last summer on one of my rare trips home, we attended a retirement party for one of Queen’s colleagues. It was held in the big city, so we opted to stay at the hotel overnight rather than drive home a little buzzed. I knew several of her co-workers and struck up a conversation with Jane (always a made-up name). While chatting I complimented her about her facial piercings, an eyebrow barbell and a ring in her septum. I kidded her about growing up on the farm and the bull had a ring in his nose so he could be led around. She blushed and whispered, "yes, maybe that too". Well, the conversation was getting interesting and I said I would love to lead her around with a thin gold chain. She really blushed and whispered “I might like that”.

A bit later my Queen joined us and I commented that Jane had some nice new jewelry and it had a practical as well as decorative purpose. Queen smiled and suggested that Jane join us for an after-party nightcap, to which Jane immediately agreed.

As everyone was leaving the celebration, Jane and my Queen came over to me and Queen suggested that I retire to the bar for my nightcap and she would text me when it was OK to come up to the room. My clitty, trapped in my cage and panties was working overtime trying to get hard as I thought of my Queen and Jane together.

An hour or so later my phone pinged and up I went to the room. Queen was laying on the bed with Jane between her legs gently kissing my Queen’s sacred altar. Queen motioned me over to the bed and suggested that I might like to kiss Jane’s perfect ass. I took of my suit coat and got on the bed. I started with Janes ass cheeks and my Queen said to me, “You know what I meant, so get to it.” For the next 30-40 minutes I made out with Jane’s bottom and French kissed her tiny rosebud, bringing Jane to at least two orgasms.

Finally, they were exhausted. Jane got up, smiled at me and told me that this was the most fun she has had in a long time and would love to repeat it.

After Jane left, Queen ordered me to strip so she could inspect my clit. My panties were soaked with my drippings. With a bit of a sly grin she said that something about my cage might have slipped out to Jane. To this day, I don’t know if my Queen was just messing with my mind or not, but I can’t get the image of Jane and I on our knees serving “our” queen together.

2. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Thanks for the story! Here's to more fun with Jane!

boi paul likes this.
  3. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    Ah yes, fun with dick and Jane

4. LeCouple

LeCouple Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Maybe next time it will be Tom Dick and Hairy?

boi paul likes this.
  5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    I enjoyed to read it. Please go on!
    Nice start for more.

boi paul likes this.
  6. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    I know how exciting it is. My wife and I shared a girlfriend for 30 years and both were sexually dominant with me. Pretty much did it all, even was their roulette for a year. I have not penetrated a woman with anything for over 25 or more years. We cannot remember. No oral either but I will finally get to perform oral for my 51st anniversary this eekend. GF no longer with us due to relocating for retirement. Still excited and still locked. Waiting for new cage tomorrow. Paid $50 for over shipping because my Vice cage cracked for the second time. They are not built well enough for 24/7/354 wear. Thin cheap plastic with too many small parts that are easy to snap off. Trying a K3d.

7. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Oh this sounds so awesome. I wish this for us also.

Not easy to meet kinksters with a similar way of living and who are into 24 / 7 / 365 chastity, pegging, reverse pegging, foxing and fisting

Well there is a woman, a former collegue of mine. She is really hot, super intelligent and really attractive at maximum in her mind. A very beautyful and inspiring person.

She always tells me, my wife is hot and she likes our free mind (we organized a kinkster vernissage for a friend of my wife some weeks ago. She saw the invitationflyer in my WA status and promptly responded, that she loves ropes and shibari) and after chatting and outing each other a bit, she meant that she finally has to meet us and take place in our unleashed lifestyle.
    And well as it goes there is ALWAYS something in the way.

Lets see what happens. I wish this to my wife, who is dreaming of a girlfriend ... and for me too. Hehe.

boi paul and Caged4Sazz like this.
  8. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments.

Nothing has really changed since then. Jane works in a different part of the company so my Queen doesn’t interact with her on a daily basis. They both work from their homes so the likelihood that they might reconnect is very good. My Queen made an offhand comment shortly after this encounter that it would be fun to have Jane move in with us, but she hasn’t mentioned it since.

So far, there are only three people who know about our lifestyle, Jane and another couple we see every few weeks. I think it would be a blast to have Jane over for one of our evenings with the other couple, but I can only hope.

9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    More like dickless and Jane, but yeah.

boi paul and LeCouple like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

boi paul likes this.
  11. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    This is a follow-up to my post above.

Last October I shared an experience we had at a retirement party for one of my Queen’s colleagues. It involved a woman who works at the same company and who my Queen had a wonderful night with.

As we closed out 2023 my Queen had a surprise for me. On Saturday before New Years, we were just putzing around the house, taking down Christmas decorations and doing some cleaning.

Around 2:00 PM my Queen had me come into our bedroom, strip, and change into some sexy lingerie, a super short skirt, and impossible (for me) 4-inch heels. Cuffing my hands behind me and placing a blindfold over my eyes, she instructed me to stand still and not say a word, regardless of what might happen. She threatened me with the 4” penis gag if I disobeyed. It is the one gag that really makes me gag.

I didn’t stand there very long when I felt a cold hand fondle my ovaries. Soon the cold hands were moving down my legs, up to my breasts and caressing my face. My head was pulled forward and met lips that began to deeply kiss me. I was pushed to my knees and pulled forward into a smoothly shaved woman’s crotch. My Queen told me to lick, and I did for all I was worth.

Finally, the blindfold was removed, and Jane was standing before me. My Queen had invited her to celebrate New Years with us and I was to obey Jane during her stay. All I can say is that it was an incredibly fun weekend, especially for the women in the house.

Jane may be moving in with us next summer after her lease expires on her apartment. I’ll let you know if and when that happens.

12. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    I am so confused? Is this story about 3 women or 2 women and and a male?

boi paul likes this.
  13. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    @Vance 2 women and one male in a FLR

boi paul likes this.
  14. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds great

boi paul likes this.
  15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds great

boi paul likes this.
  16. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    WOW, sounds like heaven to me.

boi paul likes this.
  17. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Thank you for sharing

18. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    I recently posted a note about an ironing board in another section, but on reflection, I think I can combine it with adding a 3rd because the ironing board played a major role. So here goes.

My Queen and Jane work for the same company. My Queen is remote and Jane works at the office, but has the option of being a remote worker. I am in IT and do on location system implementations and support. I lead a division of about 30 people. When we do an implementation, it can take up to a year for the complete install, testing, training and turnover to the client. During Covid we were all working from home. For the past ear we have been playing catch-up and I have spent weeks at different customers supporting my team. Typically, I am on-site 4-6 weeks. All this is important so you can have a better understanding of how our FLR works,

Recently I returned home from a 3-week trip. I have been caged the entire time. When I landed in the city my Queen texted me to “put everything away in the garage”. That is our code for completely undressing before I enter the house. As I drove up to the garage I saw Jane’s car. Following instructions, I stripped and walked into the kitchen. Greeting my Queen, she instructed me to go up to the bedroom where Jane was waiting for me.

Jane greeted me by grabbing and squeezing my exposed ovaries and giving me a deep kiss. She told me it was time to get shaved and cleaned up. She unlocked my cage and sent me to the shower to wash and shave—under her supervision. When I finished and dried off, she led me to the bed and had me lay down on my back on the ironing board. They had modified it a bit so they could cuff my hands to the sides, and with the narrow end of the board slightly extending over the side of the bed supporting my head, it made a perfect seat for extended worship. Jane immediately took advantage of my face and enjoyed herself immensely.

I was left in that position, cuffed to the ironing board as my Queen and Jane took turns riding me. I was not let go for several hours as they would come in, use me, leave and come back later.

I am so blessed and live the most amazing life

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice