Vanilla but locked

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JackW, Jan 10, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. JackW

JackW Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    To start with, we're a couple in our mid-40s and together nearly 25 years. We're pretty vanilla compared to most kinksters, tho we do engage in hotwifing somewhat regularly.

This year, I need to lose weight... badly. The last 6 months was an incredibly stressful and trying time for us both, and now we're on the other side and determined to be more positive and productive than ever.

I floated chastity as a rather hardcore way to lose weight, though I stressed to my wife that regardless of what program or incentive structure we might used, it would only work if we were completely honest and strict with ourselves. She was on the fence, definitely okay with trying this, but unsure she could or would enforce caging.

However, one of the keys to success is to enumerate achievable goals, so that's what I've done and we're going to give this a go. I'll share updates as we progress.

spider203 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  2. JackW

JackW Member

Local Time:

We haven't started caging yet, but I wore it for an extended fit check.

After measuring a ton, I have a Kink3D Cobra kit. Size 7 standard ring and N+ wide cage.

I can barely get things through the base ring, but it still seems too big. Unsurprisingly, the N+ is too large as well. Things are quite comfortable, though I can easily pull my penis out of the cage. Things mostly seem to stay in place, though the whole thing gets pushed waaaay too far down if I get an erection.

Lessons learned, I ordered two new rings in size 6, a standard and XD, and the N cage. I also ordered a strap/belt off amazon.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Why can't you lose weight without putting your penis in a little plastic prison?

Isn't the idea of living a long and healthy life with the love of your life enough incentive?

I doubt that you are being honest with your wife of ~25yrs about your reasons for wanting your cock in a cage.

Surely you are thinking about being horny and about sex and about your cock, and weight loss is waaaaay down the "excuses I can give my wife for putting a cock cage on" list.

4. JackW

JackW Member

Local Time:

Weigh-in and caging begins.

My incentive program is very very liberal compared to what I see most people do, however my plan is to meet regular achievable goals over a long period of time and earn frequent breaks from the cage.

To start things off, we continued the fit check and break-in while we wait for the new kit.

The belt did come and it's shockingly perfect. Holds everything in place very nicely. Nothing is going to pop out - not with the belt on at least.

To start with a clean slate, wife thoroughly drained me. I suspect this will make the first few days of caging easier since I hadn't unloaded in a good while.

We also had one more conversation about hotwifing afterwards because she's been in touch with one of her favorite FWBs and was planning a meetup soon (and was going to start setting up weekly meets). She's reluctant to have play dates when I'm unable to reclaim her. I was honest about my point of view that while yes, it would pain me a bit to have her play when I wasn't able to participate in any way, I also found it a bit of a turn-on so this wasn't exactly a guaranteed incentive to keep me on track.

We did come to the conclusion that should she play without me (she's done so a few times in the past), what would frustrate me the most without incentivizing failure is that I'd have to drive her there, wait in the car, and she wouldn't share many details.

At night I cleaned and lotioned up. I found tossing and turning throughout the night got me most of the way out of the cage (didn't sleep with the belt). Hopefully the smaller size fixes this since I don't want to sleep with the belt.

5. JackW

JackW Member

Local Time:
    It's a combination of factors. The cage is a very real and present reminder of the commitment I've made to my wife to lose weight and be healthy. Yeah, it scratches an itch to get into kink as well, but that doesn't have to be the only reason to do this.

Please do not insinuate I'm being dishonest to my wife though. We're incredibly open with each other, and you know nothing about us.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck

JackW likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

JackW likes this.
  8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Right, well, good luck with it.

9. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I want to weigh in!
    I haven’t been here in about 6 weeks.
    After most of 2023 in the cage, I was out for December.
    Re-caged on Jan 6th, I think.

having said that. Do it man!
    Chastity was the driving force behind the unequivocal best year of my life in 2023.
    It helped me to become even more fit than I was in high school (a long while ago).
    Better relationship, more productive, excelling at work and life.

Except December, December, the month I was not caged was not as good.
    Now all is right in the world, after being locked up again.

Chastity is an amazing tool, use it.

BTW, I love that this starts with “Vanilla couple”, and then continues on about hotwifing.
    May have to re-classify yourselves

JackW likes this.
  10. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    We're totes vanilla, aside the hotwifing, BBCing, five mistresses, who whip and torture me and each other, plus I own a sex toy store (we don't sell chastity cages as they are jewellery), and my wife spends her time in our personal dungeon (which our slaves and I built by hand), and my wife's three husbands who I suck off every night because my wife likes it while she gets licked to orgasm by my 3 girlfriends who are nuns.

Slutty Susan and SubDee like this.
  11. JackW

JackW Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. And yeah, I'd say vanilla is a spectrum. In some circles, what we get up to is considered pretty tame, but not so in others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice