Nighttime Struggles

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Innominate, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Innominate

Innominate Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Good Afternoon.

I’m having issues being able to wear my cage at night. I’m coming up on a year of being locked everyday for my KH. I wear a kink3D cage and never have any issues wearing it at home, work, the gym, etc.

Nighttime is terrible. We’ve tried having me locked on numerous occasions at night, but I have yet to make it until the morning. The pulling and burning doesn’t just keep me up, but it pulls so hard it causes skin issues from the ring.

I’ve tried a few cages to see if I squeezed into something smaller it might help ensure that was absolutely no room to grow, but they didn’t help. I also have a leather support strap to wear at night, but that doesn’t seem to help either.

Are there any cages that are more forgiving and stretch at all? I genuinely would like to be locked 24/7 unless she lets me out.

Are there any possible solutions that anyone could suggest?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Lancerexford likes this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Ball burn is common.

A lube of some kind will help a LOT.

I apply coconut oil a few times a day and that helps a LOT, especially when working outside in the cold.

Generally, though, you just gotta work through it.

LockedForTeal likes this.
  3. Innominate

Innominate Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Thanks for your reply.

I do use coconut oil at night. If I wear it multiple nights in a row is it possible for things calm down or it’s just a nightly struggle to get through?

4. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I can't answer for you, but my experience is that it's worse when it's cold, and sometimes I might forget to apply the oil and then some soreness has accumulated.

You might try a hot bath before bed to loosen everything up. I feel that also helps.

Bronze Shroud and Caged4Sazz like this.
  5. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    The good news is that for me, things did calm down - at first I would be woken up multiple times a night with pain from doomed attempts at erections. Now, many months later the body has learned to abort the attempt at erection before it really gets going, and I can sleep through the night with zero issues.

The bad news is that the whole adaption process took many months.

6. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    I'm going on two months in my cage. I use moisturizer in morning and before bed for ball burn. When it comes to sleeping at least for me it was largely a powering through it thing. After a month or so it got to be tolerable, now it feels as normal as I guess it could feel.

Innominate, Caged4Sazz and JaySaysYes like this.
  7. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I've learned that when I get woken because of an erection, I just have to get out of bed and take a pee.

When there's pee in your bladder, you automatically tension the muscles keeping the pee in, those muscles also give you a boner.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You could try wearing underwear to bed to support your device and reduce movement, I found you just have to stick it out and get your body used to it, it’s a bitch I know but you just have to give your body time to adjust to it.

9. JJL

JJL Member

Local Time:
    Have you tried wearing an elasticated waist belt to hold your ring closer to you torso? That might help. Good luck with it.

atxmtb likes this.
  10. Happy chastity boy

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Hi. What kind of coconut oil do you use?
    Normal one, that you can buy in grocery store or it is a special oil?
    Refined or unrefined coconut oil?
    Is coconut oil better then silicon or water- based lube?
    Share your experience
    Thanks

11. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    This is really the solution. Personally, though, I don't use an elastic belt but rather a really long shoelace threaded through the front and back of the cage. Totally solves the burn problem. Does restrict your erection, though, which actually feels kind of good (different but not painful). I'm surprised when they sell cages, they don't come with some kind of strapping system by default. I find it required. I even wear the strap during the day. It allows my base ring to be a little bigger than it probably should be which gives me more comfort. And I had been having problems with an uncooperative ball that didn't like the idea of being part of the party. It would decide to go back home almost all the time. Having a ball slip through the base ring can and then having to coax it back through the other side is a bit uncomfortable and that would distress me. I never want to ask for the key so I can get my ball back with his friend. So I'd grimace, clench my teeth, breathe deep and get the damn ball back through only to have it escape again. Folks will say, base ring too loose. Yes it is. But in order to keep by balls trapped, the base ring had to be so freakin tight that an erection would nearly slice my junk off. The strap solves this problem nicely.

s0v and JJL like this.
  12. Manofmo

Manofmo Active member

Local Time:
    My experience thus far (3+ months in 24/7): metal seems to work better than plastic and a little Aquaphor right before bed has really done the trick. I’ll still wake up with discomfort when the nighttime wood tries to kick in. But, I just go take a quick pee and everything’s good. Not much different than pre-chastity as the nighttime erections woke me up anyway. Big game changer for me was moving from plastic to stainless steel.

Sirtofawn likes this.
  13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I don’t think your cage is properly fitted. I am caged 24/7 and also do everything in my cage and I have no problems at night. The cage has to prevent forces from your penis trying to get erect on the ring. The ring has to clamp everything down. You should be in no pain. I sleep well caged, but it takes time to adjust also. Unfortunately all cage dimensions have to be fitted well together. Length, gap, ring diameter, cage diameter. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

14. Sirtofawn

Sirtofawn Member

Local Time:
    I had to go to using Aquaphor as well on the ring. Even after months, if I don't pretreat with it the morning wood ball burn is awful. Good luck.

Manofmo likes this.
  15. Manofmo

Manofmo Active member

Local Time:
    A little Aqurphor works very well in helping to limit ball burn caused by morning wood, I have found.

16. LockedinAZ

LockedinAZ New member

Local Time:
    It definitely takes time to get used to the night time erections but there are ways to mitigate the pain. First thing is a bit of lube around the ring before bed and a belt to keep it closer to your body also helps. But honestly like most have said time locked is what you need. Hope this helps!

17. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    I never, ever had problems in southern california. But we moved to North Carolina (where I hear there is a growing chaste community??? eh?) and my taint is on fire. I can't do it. I can't afford to run more heat. So I have to figure out what to do here.

18. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    A sock helps a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice