Cage Fitting

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by fa66ot, Dec 28, 2023.

1. fa66ot

fa66ot Member

Canada GTA
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    My one attempt to wear a cock cage, I purchased it and had it shipped to my ProDomme prior to our first scene. (We’d met once before for lunch and a discussion of kinks, limits, goals, etc.) The scene was supposed to involve several men and trans women as well as several women voyeurs.

Overall the scene went very well and I was deep in subspace by the end. However, the chastity cage was too small and we couldn’t make it fit.

Ever since, I’ve been concerned about buying a new cage for fear I’ll be wasting money on one that is either too small to get on or two large to actually cage my cock.

In a perfect world, I’d really like to go to a sex shop and have someone fit me for a cage, but I suspect that’s not a realistic option.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I might proceed?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I think the best option to start from is to let us know what device/cage you had to start from! Then we can work out what you need!

3. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Go to eBay. Start out with some simple, cheap ones. The wont last you a really log time before they start to crack an break but you will learn roughly what size you need. Most will come with about 4 different ring sizes for you to try. Gap size will be fairly universal and then the cage length will be the last thing to figure out. I was a bit surprised to find out it is best to go smaller if you think you are between sizes.

4. fa66ot

fa66ot Member

Canada GTA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that suggestion, @Claud_Bear.

With a diligent search (it was two years ago) I’ve determined it was a CB-6000, 3.25 inch pink male chastity device. It came with five sizes of base ring, and the largest (2”) was still very tight. However since we didn’t expect it to remain on more than a couple of hours, Mistress did, with a bit of effort, manage to get the ring to close without pinching any skin. But then we found that even the slightest arousal made it impossible to insert my cock into the tube.

https://www.pinkcherry.ca/products/cb-6000-pink-male-chastity-device?_pos=3&_sid=0211e9c9c&_ss=r

5. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    You probably didn't start with the best of cages. I know that some like the CB6000, but most don't and have moved on to better things.

From what you've said, it doesn't seem as if you intend to go for long-term wear. If it's just for a session with your pro-domme, then it doesn't really matter if it is a bit larger that would be ideal for long-term.

Also, I suggest that you put the device on yourself prior to going to see your pro-domme, rather than your pro-somme doing it, unless that is part of your scene. If it is part of the scene, then you are more likely to be aroused and erect, which makes things much more difficult. If you do it yourself at home, you can get the ring on first, then take a break to let any erection subside, before catching your cock by surprise (while it's not erect) and getting the cage part on.

Hope that helps.

6. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

7. J Otter

J Otter Member

Local Time:
    Check out Amazon. Tons of $25 options to try and get the sizing right before you buy a nice expensive model.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice