Learning to be a KH wife.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ruffian, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Ruffian

Verified Female

Noth Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Hi All,

I have been on here for 4 days now. I am still learning my way around and not sure where to post this. But, I did want to reach out and share a few things I am learning about myself and my relationship.

I am a very passive person by nature. I am a romantic at heart. I am also a teacher, middle school at that. I make around 10,000 decisions every school day. So when I am not teaching, I do not want to direct anyone especially my husband. However, I do want him to take care of me without asking. He should know what to do on a daily basis. So when I am angry listen to me vent, when I am happy, hear about my day. When I need a hug, hold me. I know that comes with training and learning about each other. To be honest my husband is great about understanding my needs when I tell him.

Since he decided to cage himself, I am finding that I myself is in a sort of emotional cage along with him. This is why I am reaching out. Let me explain some things first.

He has been very attentive the last few months. He tells me often to let him get me off. He is a great sexual partner. I am always in awe of him and love playing with his cage and him. Sex is not the problem. My willpower is the problem. I love having him in me, I love his hands on my breasts, I love his general touch. No toys can compare to his natural manhood.

I know I could ask for this every day and he would try to give it to me. There are a few kinks (not the sexual kind) to work around.

He has a medical condition that makes orgasms very painful. We have found that the ruined ones are a good thing for him. The RO's give him just enough of a release, but they are not any fun for me. In fact, I just let him do his thing and stay out of the picture.

He describes the edging and RO's as a way to build up so when he does finally have a full release it is the best ever. To be honest guys, females work the same way to an extent. For me the more sex I have more sex I want but the quality of those orgasms diminish. Although sex is always fun, when we are together, I want it to be amazing not just to get off and go on about our day.

I am really curious to know if other KH's feel an emotional cage? I don't want to get off all the time. So I limit myself. I want to wait until I can have him in all of his glory. He can edge me, he can hold me, we can be intimate together. His touch always feels good, but I want the sex to be explosive and not just meh. I get that kind of feeling after he has been edged, with 1 or 2 RO's mixed in.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

2. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Thank you so much for sharing. That is very brave of you.

Beyondheat likes this.
  3. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Hello my Queen,

The biggest suggestion I could give you here is to think about getting verified as a female and then get access to the female section where you can post with others that you know are ladies. There will be a lot of people posing and making suggestions for their own extreme fantasies.

Caged4Sazz and spider203 like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome and good luck on your journey

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

7. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    What a great introduction - you've come to the right place!
    Welcome.

8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the mansion, I hope you enjoy it here

9. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion and good luck.

10. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Firstly, well done you for being open-minded and joining this site. It really is fantastic to have genuine women contribute to the forums and get an insight to the female perspective. It's fair to say that there are people on this site that live in a fantasy world and post things that are fantasy-based and completely untrue. That said, there are some very genuine people here who are just keen to help. You will find it fairly easy to tell which is which.

All we really want (men this is) is to be under the control of the women we love and ensure that they are getting the best sexual experiences. As we get older, us men lose the sexual abilities that we once had, be that erection problems or anything else. We are conscious that our partners still have sexual needs and we worry that we may no longer be up to the task. We also still have sexual needs, but they are now different to how they used to be. Basically, we'll willingly do anything to please our women.

Open and honest communication is crucial. You should not be afraid to say what your desires and needs are..... we want that. We need you to tell us what you want and how we can satisfy you. We will do whatever it takes.... we love you.

I have had several chats with Claud over the last few weeks. He has been very honest with me and I have gained an insight into the things that worry him most. Please feel free to message me privately to discuss things, if you feel that would help.

Mandrake_74 and Claud_Bear like this.
  11. Ruffian

Verified Female

Noth Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    I appreciate your kind words. I do worry about my husband and myself. I am still not 100% committed. I still fear issues from our past, but I want to give it my all for us. Hubby is a great person. I appreciate you helping him on his journey.

Sexy Slave 69 and Mandrake_74 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice