How long are people truly Kept in chastity without any kind of release at all..

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by William Robert, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    This May it will be two years without any type of orgasm. My Wife(KH) allows me to take my cage off to clean and shave. She will also allow me out of the cage when she wants to play or wants to see me hard. Maybe once or twice a month. She calls it "taking it out for a stretch". She will get me hard, let me go soft and then repeats it 3-4 times. No orgasms, then she locks my penis back in the cage. So, I do get released from the cage when allowed, but no sexual release(Orgasms) of any type, except for leaking.

2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm curious about that. Can that lead to better prostate health as you age?

I've been told that all men, if they live long enough, are going to get prostate cancer. And that the cancer feeds on testosterone. Frequent teasing and sex without release is keeping my T-level elevated. I'm concerned about how quickly that will trigger prostate issues. I have a brother 8 years older than me that's being treated for prostate cancer. They've given him a shot to kill testosterone production. That will supposedly shrink his prostate so they can then give him radiation treatment.

3. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I've gone 122 days without orgasm. I was actually out of the belt a few days before that but my penis was a bit the worse for wear (hygiene had been slipping in the last week or two) so I didn't get to orgasm for another few days, and it was kind of weird, like I knew in theory how to masturbate but the movements felt unfamiliar and the orgasm was unexciting. Actually I was left disappointed that I hadn't tried to hold out for six months.

In fact after the first month the desire died away (the third week being the worst of course). If there'd been a woman around, teasing and using me the whole time it might have been a different matter, but that was how I came to be in the belt for so long.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you live really long enough, you'll die of everything going.
    Time increases the risk of everything.
    The stress of worrying about it will probably kill you first though.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I wear a chastity device every day, all day, About once every 5ish days I am released to wash and trim/shave for a allotted time before being locked back up,

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    i agree! It’s very true!

7. sissymaid_honeydew

sissymaid_honeydew Active member

part time, self-employed; otherwise busy
    virginia
    Local Time:
    ummm 15 years. but i was released every couple of months for CBT and i made a ton of sissy tears then but in no way did i spurt!

that's not for everyone... don't try that at home!

8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    After two years of being caged 24x7 99% of the time in a fairly enclosed polycarbonate cage, it feels like I'm starting to lose some sensitivity to the head of my penis. Has anyone else noticed that happening?

9. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    My longest has been 15 days. And that has been in a Lori's tube with piercing total security. That shit got real and was almost unbearable. At day 10 I started leaking and I am older and not in my prime anymore. Not sure how the others make it so long. My KH believes in the concept of diminishing returns in that she feels that I need to be reminded of what I am missing out on. Thank God is all I can say as I get a release at least two times a month. Otherwise that shit would drive me crazy. Be careful what you wish for she says!

10. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Haha.... Yes, there is a lot of "chastity tears" (precum leakage) now ... more than ever before. It makes for great hand and facial lotion... No sticky residue. :eek::cool::p

11. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, I've found when I have a hygine break to wash it, it's much less sensitive than you think it might be after so long being untouched and unstimulated. So much so, if it's just a hygine break I never get erect from giving it a good wash by hand and a rub with a towel to dry.

The plus side (or is it the down side?) is that I never have a problem putting the cage straight back on.

littleguy3 likes this.
  12. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I’m currently deep into my 43rd day….

When I compare this to the other timespans that are being thrown about it sounds feeble, but this is genuinely the length of time being ‘truly kept in chastity’. The key hasn’t been turned at all (it’s not a key, it’s a screwdriver, but you get the gist.), indeed the combination hasn’t even been used to get the lock box open to get the key… I don’t even think my wife has touched the lockbox!

We’ve been at this for a couple of years and I think this is the longest true lockdown. I don’t know why the suggestion is 3 months from the off, it’s not for amateurs!

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  13. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, that's inspiring! I'm on like day 40 or so since my last orgasm, and locked most of the rest of the time. The longest I think I've gone is 2 weeks locked with no time out. And that was during 5-5 1/2ish months with no orgasm.

I am pondering proposing we try something like a month with no unlocking. I agree, this is not for amateurs.

14. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    I'm at around 35 days without O. I'm in a questioning kind of mood. As in, "Why am I doing this?". Not sure I have an answer anymore. Looking back on why I started this, was threefold:
    1. I enter a meh mood after orgasming which lasts for 3-5 days
    2. While retaining, I'm more attentive, focused
    3. What the hell, might be interesting.
    These are still all true. But are they really enough to keep going? I guess I was hoping that the #2 would keep increasing. Like after a month, I'd be ecstatic. After two, who knows. I might have found some happy place. #3, sure, it's been interesting. But now I feel it might be getting boring. And for #1, yeah, I hate the meh space. But is it really worth giving up O's for?

Maybe I need encouragment. My wife is hoping I'll start cumming again. Wondering if I really have the will power.

15. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Total lockdown is definitely very different from "only unlocking every few days for x-reason."

denied_one and IB-Chaste like this.
  16. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I like my situation, my longest locked period is 14 days, my wife prefers me to toys.

Sherrie’sPleasure likes this.
  17. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I really like pizza… I eat pizza everyday! I honestly do, but eventually I become bored of it.

My wife didn’t like pizza for a long time until I introduced it to her. She now likes it a lot, she’ll pick it 9 times out of ten.

To keep it interesting I need to change the toppings, experiment with different crusts and bases… even at times, I’ll eat a calzone.

Eventually, over time the flavour all becomes the same. It actually still tastes the same, but I just get so used to it that it doesn’t have the same impact.

Sometimes, my wife asks if we can have something different. It’s upsetting as I really like to stick to what I know. We’ll try something different, maybe a bolognese. It actually tastes so much better because I’ve just been eating highly saturated fats for so long. Sometimes we have a few different meals on consecutive days…

That actually makes me appreciate the pizza more. It tastes so much better when I eat it again…

I guess denial is a lot like pizza o_O

I actually can’t remember, I’m lactose intolerant and a lot of my fantasies revolve around the foods I can’t have anymore :confused:

Either way. It might not be the encouragement you are after, but there’s still a lot of enjoyment from having a lot of one thing and still enjoying the other stuff too.

18. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I used to do Monday morning until Friday evening every week. The longest for me has been one full month, no orgasm of any kind. I still do 10 days about once a month.

19. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    18 months with absolutely no release. It was a fairly open cage so I was able to wash effectively without removing it. I had laser removal (home) of the hair down there long ago so no worries about shaving.

Frustrating as all hell - the first 3 months were the hardest, closely followed by the last week as I approached release - hard to say what was worse really... frustration or anticipation!

And yes, I did lose sensitivity in the cage - much to my surprise I actually couldn't get properly hard for a week after I got out.

20. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Depending on how you theorize it, I stay locked 24/7 except for once a week I am released for a more thorough cleaning. It is an open cage so I can get a good washing and cleaning when locked. Mistress just keeps me horny playing, teasing while caged. I don’t actually remember the last orgasm I have had. But when Mistress play with her caged cock it does feel really good. I am usually tied spread eagle to the bed, blindfolded, wearing the strap-on. Mistress rides the strap like a wild bull. I am getting horny just writing this post. Dam, I hope she is in the mood to play with me tonite.

21. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Locked full-time for seven years, let out when she wants to play. O’s are less and less frequent, last one was two months ago. Lots of teasing. She doesn’t like the mood change after an O. She does like me desperate and frustrated though.

22. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Longest I've been locked is a week or two. Usually only locked during the day ... when we're together, she wants me available. I really don't know how you guys go for long period of time ... after only 2 or 3 days I'm climbing the walls.

23. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    xxx c xxxx cxxx. I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT VIBRATOR ORGASMS IN THE CAGE. I NEVER HAD ONE OR EVEN TRIED, BUT DIESNT THAT DEFEAT THE HORMONAL BUILDUP BENEFITS OF NO ORGASM? MY UNDERSTANDING IS USE OF PROSTATE MASSAGE MAINTAINS THE HORMONAL BENEFITS OF NO REKEASE, BUT NOT TRUE FOR EJACULATION. AM I WRONG?

24. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    #49 bondinchas, Jan 15, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2024
    In general terms, you are correct, but everyone is different. We all have different hormone levels and responses to ejaculation. Some people have a severe drop, others not so. A full uninterrupted orgasm with ejaculation is most likely to cause the drop, a prostate or anal orgasm is not.
    We also have very different recovery periods, with some it's a matter of hours or minutes, with others the bad mood can last for days or even weeks.

Some people never experience the full benefits, because they never go long enough with denial to get there. They may think they've got to the limit and crave and get an orgasm, but the reality is that they've never reached that point and have never really experienced what it's like. They can confirm that for themselves by realising that they're still focused internally, craving an orgasm.

To get there, it needs a complete change of mindset, focus needs to change from 'my pleasure/orgasm' to 'keyholder's pleasure'. If you are self-locking, then the focus similarly has to change to something external to yourself, good works, parenting, friendships, a hobby, anything but your own sexuality.
    When you do get there, you no longer need an orgasm, your hormonal state gives you continuous contentment, and having made your own state of mind content, you then continue to focus on making better the people and things around you. That then builds your own contentment stronger, it's a self-reinforcing and very sustainable state to be in.

25. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I think your post is spot on. But even when you have a key holder, you still need those other externals to have balance in life. Otherwise things can revert to a negative place when your kh gets ill or is away from home, especially if your focus is on your KH's sexual pleasure alone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice