More Hot Things Your Keyholder said.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Jan 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    “ I like giving you head better when you squirm and scream in pain. I don’t care for it when you just get pleasure… and I’m not sorry about it.”

day after a bj while in a Kali’s teeth bracelet

2. Chaos81

Chaos81 Member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    My keyholder recently said that she never thought that chastity would be so much fun for her and that her sex life has become much more intense. At the beginning she thought that she would unlock me very often to have fun, but then she discovered that the longer she closes me, the more intense it is for her, she loves that I give her so many intense orgasms. She always says the most beautiful orgasms are your denied orgasms. I have now arrived where I always wanted to be, my orgasms have been reduced to a minimum, they are now something very special for me, no matter how I will satisfy my keyholder so that she doesn't forget my orgasms

3. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    I suggested today that the next time she's thinking about giving me an orgasm, she could let me decide. That would up the tension for me...because my animal brain wants one but my rational brain doesn't. i love the sexual energy, frustration and focus on her.

She said that was a great idea...but to add to it, I have to choose within a few seconds or else I default to being locked for a week (or more) without any play time, time out of cage, etc. She said that in the past I've taken too long to make decisions like this when aroused and on edge and she wants me to make the decision in the moment.

I love where her mind is going with this.

GripOfChaos, littleguy3 and IB-Chaste like this.
  4. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    My Baby ,my KH , loves whipping my butt tiI I squirm and squeal in pain,. No bj for me , I'm caged ,. And love it all.

5. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I'm in the very same situation, and no longer wish for an orgasm. I have even turned one down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice