Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Center for Confusion and Disinformation (CDC) Will NO LONGER Track Data on Excess Deaths Associated with Chinese Coronavirus ... Why Is That?
    03F3B59B-C992-458D-AA7C-EE14D287500B.jpeg

Dr. Pierre Kory, MD writes, “Actuarial reports — used by insurers to inform decisions — show deaths occurring disproportionately among young working-age people. Nonetheless, America’s chief health manager, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, opted in September to archive its excess deaths webpage with a note stating, “these datasets will no longer be updated.”

Hmmm ..... why doesn't the CDC want to track the deaths anymore? What about the "SCIENCE" ?

See:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/4354004-this-is-bigger-than-covid-why-are-so-many-americans-dying-early/

subrick, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  2. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Oh, we know. Because there was a correlation between excess deaths an taking the vaxx.

The thing is, the CDC can say whatever it wants, but life insurance actuaries will always know the truth. And death rates have gone up after the vaxx. Sure, they'll never be able to say, you took the vax so you pay more for life insurance (they should), but I expect life insurance companies to take a hit long term from policies written before covid. This should equate to rates going up for new policies to make up for that.

‘Huge, huge numbers:’ insurance group sees death rates up 40 percent over pre-pandemic levels – The Hill

subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  3. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Snipped for the relevant part:
    My girlfriend - also 60 - had same problem. Sudden "mini-perioe" of two days, and she started choking from yawns and basically anything that opened her mouth, and she can't sleep.
    I've been forgetful since I got the damn thing. Can't keep my mind on track.

I don't think this is something we should be kind about, or forgiving. What was done, even IF accidental, and I don't think to was - a foreign power wanting to increase territory might "accidentally" have a leak, after all - but they were acting at our government's direction.
    So we need to punish people. And I don't mean a good spanking. We need public examples, as this is a continuation of the work of Mengele and his ilk (Unit 731, I think it was, of the Imperial Japanese.) This is exceptionally dangerous, and exceptionally STUPID, so examples must be made. Suspend the law on cruel and unusual, even. Be completely inhumane. Otherwise they won't learn the lesson.

Never make a disease you don't have the cure for. Cure fist, then disease. (And that may have happened, which underscores NOT doing this sort of research. We are apes with atomic bombs.)

subrick, Fit To Be Tied and atxmtb like this.
  4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    There is another teaching moment. "Never trust the government". Even if they say they have a "cure", never trust the government. There's the old quote about "I'm from the government and I'm here to help". It applies in this case too. The government, by it's nature, cannot help. It is incompetent. It is self serving. It was true 2000 years ago, and it will be true, 2000 years from now. The best you can do is stay out of the way. It takes things like covid to remind us of that fact. Unfortunately, a lot of folks got caught in the frenzy. But even then, those caught up in it can still help others by sharing (as you've done here), exploring (there are therapies that have been shown to help), and, if possible, becoming stronger (even while facing challenges).

5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Oh Dear! This does indeed sound like the shedding and the accompanying bleeding “downstairs”. My heart aches for you.

I can only offer to look online for the holistic doctors. (Real MD’s, not just practitioners’.).

perhaps start with Dr Sherri Tenpenny and branch from there. Women doctors seem to have a better handle on this.

I can vouch for this thread. Those participating have some great researching skills.

you have friends here.

6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    this is precisely WHEN you should be tracking. As we all know, we are watching a global “study” and they are now happy to cheat us on the results. Clearly these criminals are banking on an inability to definitively tie the shots to injuries and deaths.

tyranny does not care about YOU. The individual does not matter. Your death and suffering means nothing to them.

“we care about you so little, we are no longer tracking how many of you die.”

keep that in mind next time the tyrants use the “if we can just save one life it’ll be worth it” argument They don’t care about one life. They don’t care about a million. Your only reason to exist is to vote for them.

7. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Seems the wildtype bioweapon striked you. It was really bad ass in comparision to the other mutations.
    I hope you are feeling better now. My sister in law had this smell also - just three months, but it still disturbes her really much, since some qualities in smell are still not so present.

How did you know it was the flu one year ago and not something else?

And what is shedding?

Dianna1395 likes this.
  8. keysandlocks

Verified Female

Self Employed/Retired
    English Female
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    I
    I believe shedding (in this case) is where the vaccine is basically in the air.I felt rotten..so ill..It happened on both occasions after My partner was jabbed.On both nights laying next to him in bed I felt like My heart was affected mostly.I have a rapid heartbeat anyway since catching this ''virus'' breathlessness and then a slow heartbeat that feels like Im passing out.Mostly during the night in bed.
    I knew I had flu last year though the symptoms...high temperature and cough, sneezing,sore throat,feeling rotten.No appetite.It lasted for a week then subsided into a mild cold virus type of thing.
    Im currently still coughing and find exertion hard to do.
    I was a fit lady.Always dancing and walked for miles and miles..Thats no longer the case since March 2020.

9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Puh your story sounds horrifying to me.
    I heard of other people who suffered similar to you.
    My wife got a strange illness in spring 2020. Neurological symptoms. Extreme weakness. And dizzyness.
    I have been ill a bit later.lost some stamina, but didnt overthink it.
    I tested twice positive for corona antibodies in this time. My wife once. So I think her symptoms - she luckily recovered from it after half a year or so - have shown up due to this wild type virus.
    I hope you will recover also one day.

I never heard about this shedding before. I cant imagine how this should work.

subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  10. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  12. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I was reading about a paper published in the journal Nature about a new vaccine for Cov-2. But that's not really the point. The point is the article states that intramuscular vaccines are ineffective for respiratory viruses, of which Covid is. So, they are implying that "I could have told you so" right there, yet the government forced millions/billions of people to get a vaccine which a second year med student could tell you would not work because your injecting into muscle yet you're hoping to target a respiratory virus.

Inhaled SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for single-dose dry powder aerosol immunization | Nature

(1) Dana Parish on X: " Intramuscular vaccines *CANNOT* INDUCE MUCOSAL IMMUNITY IN AIRWAYS (the site of SARS2 entry) This is why they did not stop the spread of Covid. Nor do much to prevent Longcovid. So let’s put that fable to rest & focus on blocking infection already, FFS. https://t.co/w8CF3rJ8Sl" / X (twitter.com)

Tell me again, what's going on?

Dianna1395, Servus and Lazlo Toth like this.
  13. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and remyruff like this.
  14. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Nice to read, that science did its work and tries to improve an already existing invention.
    This is how it goes - always.

They did this with flu vacxines also, if I remember right. After decades of im injections.
    They are also given via aerosols through the nose. Not sure if the efficacy is the same as the shot.

I guess the time will show what works better.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  15. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Generally, I trust science, if science can exist without politics. We've learned though that science is compromised by politics and governments. governments fund science. Big problem.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  16. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Study Finds Pfi$er mRNA “Vaccine” Makes 'Aberrant Proteins' ... Experts Concerned About Autoimmunity Events
    A new study out of Cambridge finds that there may be around a 1 in 10 chance that Pfi$er’s mRNA Clot Shot will NOT generate spike proteins but something else ... raising concerns about autoimmune response among experts.

The study authors found that 8 percent of the time, Pfi$er’s mRNA Chinese Coronavirus “vaccines” are mistranslated, leading to the formation of unintended proteins.

In layman’s terms, mRNA “vaccines” can be thought of as a set of instructions used to make spike proteins. Once the “vaccine” enters the cell, ribosomes interpret the mRNA instructions to make proteins, like spike proteins.

If the instructions are misinterpreted, errors in the final protein may be produced. Some errors are minor, like misspelling one word in a text, while others are more detrimental.

8D4DEAF9-E756-4C28-A10C-DAEC60250BC6.jpeg
    The researchers tested both Pfi$er and AstraZeneca “vaccines”. They found that only the Pfizer “vaccine” had the issue.

The authors wrote that they were concerned about immunological consequences of the unintended proteins.

In this case, it can mean that rather than training the body to fight a spike protein, it is trained to fight unnaturally occurring proteins instead

Additionally, some health experts are concerned that these unique proteins may increase a person’s risk of developing autoimmune disorders, and that autoimmunity may occur if immune cells start attacking cells producing these aberrant proteins.
    Moreover, a mistranslated protein can also resemble a human protein and trigger antibody formation.

Autoimmunity occurs when the immune system attacks self-tissues, and it can occur for many years before symptoms manifest.

It seems that there is almost nothing the mRNA jab's won't do to your body ... except that which the mad-scientist inventors claimed they would. Remember, there wasn’t supposed to be any side effects ... but due to “climate change”, it’s much worse than they ever could have imagined …..

See:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-023-06800-3

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/1-in-10-chance-pfizer-mrna-vaccine-makes-aberrant-proteins-experts-concerned-about-autoimmunity-events-5545692

Dianna1395, Zevon, L-u-c-y and 2 others like this.
  17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #6417 Fit To Be Tied, Dec 16, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    IT SEEMS THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN BRAZIL
    -So-

The New Marxist Government In Brazil To Mandate Chinese Coronavirus Shots For Kids As Young As 6 Months
    The Brazilian government via its Health Ministry has added the mRNA Chinese Coronavirus “vaccine” to the country's National Immunization Program (PNI) for children six months to five years old. The new policy will take effect in 2024 and will require at least three doses of the poison.

Not complying with the dictates of the new left-wing Brazilian government will result in fines and loss of social benefits to families.

Not happy with just poisoning the children, the mandatory vaccination program also will be prioritized for other groups, including the elderly, immunocompromised, the permanently disabled, pregnant and postpartum women, health workers, those with comorbidities, Indigenous peoples, residents of long-term care facilities, the homeless, the incarcerated, and prison staff. Stupid me ... I thought Dr. Mengle went to Argentina?

A death warrant for millions...

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/opinion/brazil-to-mandate-covid-19-shots-for-children-as-young-as-6-months-5546834

https://www.cnnbrasil.com.br/saude/...mpanha-anual-para-criancas-e-grupos-de-risco/

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  18. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    #6418 Servus, Dec 16, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    You are right. But somebody has to pay for this work.
    I once worked for a company, that did research and developed a machine for cellline testing.
    A small company. Maybe 10 people worked there. Me in the lab.
    We needed 4000 Euros per day, solitary for the material, solutions and so on.
    The personal costs habe been quite low. And also the chips for measuring the vitality of the cells havent been included.
    You always have progress and regress.

Contamination with bacteria sometimes destroyed my work of one whole week.
    So much money is needed.

You need some investors, which pay this.
    Government, investors in companies, pharma and so on.
    It is always paid by somebody.

Another time I worked for a company that has been under contract for Dow chemicals and monsanto.
    Trust me it is better not to get paid by the pharma or big chemical industry.
    Governmental funding is much more reliable. Lol.

Referring to the article in nature Fit to be tied posted above a failure rate is expectable. The cells always do misreading and control the produced proteins. It is a usual process, we have strategies against.
    I read another comment on this, the scientists said they dont have concerns.

I dont believe this, since nobody knows what this misreading leads to.
    Wrong tertial structure, build up of prions or so.
    There surely will follow a study that shows the structure of this new protein. You can calculate this by knowing the codons and accordingly its referring amino acids.

So science does its job. Also the law.
    There are many lawsuits conducted against corruption during the pandemic (Füllmich, Tandler and others) and also propably occuring failures in production is in researchm
    The DNA plasmid rings in biontech for example. It is known since 2021 or 2022.
    This is also dicussed now. Openly. Until now there doesnt seem to be a correlation to illness.

It could be, that the autoimmune conditions are induced by this, but also not, since the viruses iften indice autoimmune processes.
    You would see this in other data. Like incidence of Diabetes mellitus type one late onset (which increased by infection with corona, and also should increase with vaxxination) or Hashimoto. In case of myocarditis it could be triggered by the spikeprotein or this misfolding.
    You dont know it.

In the end you are always smarter.

And of course now the pharma tries to press the last drop out of their inventions. The sales decreased extremely. See brazilian vaxxing.

19. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    And let us "never forget" that covid doesn't harm children. So they are getting harmful shots for something that does not pose hardly any danger to them. Crazy. Cruel. Evil.

Dianna1395, Fit To Be Tied and Servus like this.
  20. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Kapitalism.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I never thought of it that way. By spelling capitalism with a K.

it really does combine the socialist government greed and tyranny along with company greed and disregard for safety.

Dianna1395 and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  22. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Ah we write it with K.

Kapitalismus.

23. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  25. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Amazing that this all actually happened...

Zevon, Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice