Timing of vasectomy, piercing, new cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sonhee, Dec 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    I have a vasectomy booked for early next year. This will obviously mean I'm going to be out of the cage until my balls feel better. Also I need to do some sperm samples to check if everything worked, so chastity just has to take a break for this.

Then I was thinking, if I'm "out of service" down there, why not just get a piercing around the same time?

And then finally, with the piercing I'd need a new cage; I kind of want a new one anyway and I've been eyeing the ones from bawrpro.com, either with a glans retainer ring (if not pierced) or with the PA hook.

So now I'm trying to schedule everything right, obviously I'm keen to get everything sorted and locked again. And I have a bunch of questions that I'm sure have been discussed here already but maybe someone would like to spoonfeed me a bit nevertheless :)

1. How long after the vasectomy until I can wear a ball-trap device again (with strap and supportive underwear)?
    2. Does the vasectomy have the potential to change my base ring size or how low the balls hang? Like, do I need to measure this again or can I go with my previous diameter? Maybe it's best to get 2 rings in either case.
    3. How long should I wait between vasectomy and piercing? I was thinking a week should be enough?
    4. Assuming I can find someone to do an 8 gauge piercing, is that enough to wear with a ball-trap titanium device (and strap + supportive underwear) or do you really need to stretch it bigger? I know Male Chastity Now starts at 8 gauge and they're made of steel (heavier), so it should be fine right?
    5. To avoid pulling on the piercing, is it recommended to go slightly shorter? I have low-hanging balls so after a warm shower the cage is hanging down, half of the shaft is out and half of the cage is empty. I wouldn't want this to pull on the piercing, so should I rather measure for a "sitting" penis length than a "standing" penis length?
    6. How long after the piercing until I can get reliable measurements (distance from the tip etc.)? Does this change at all while it heals?
    7. After the initial healing phase (say 2 weeks after piercing), can I wear my old cage (MCN Contender, standard metal bar design) with the PA inserted but not locked to the cage / not bearing any weight? Or should I stay cage-free?
    8. How long until the piercing is healed enough to wear the device with integrated piercing where it might pull on the piercing a bit e.g. when it hangs down or during erections (again, a ball-trap device is fine, I'm not looking for a glans-only device)
    9. BAWR says they need 3-5 months to deliver, or 1 month if you pay an extra $100 for expedited shipping. It is worth going for the fast shipping or will I still be way too sore 6-7 weeks after the vasectomy + piercing?

So basically my "business plan" so far is:
    - get the vasectomy (day 0)
    - get the PA a week later (day 7)
    - assume no further PA stretching is needed
    - let everything heal a bit, give it another week until I can confirm my measurements reliably (day 14)
    - order a BAWR with piercing, with expedited shipping would arrive on day 44, let's round it up because of customs, so 49 days = 7 weeks after the vasectomy and 6 weeks after the piercing

Stupid idea? Way too ambitious? Or a genius plan?

sis_nikki likes this.
  2. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Go for it!

sonhee likes this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Personally, I’d switch your piercing with vasectomy. I wouldn’t want a piercer to be put in a position where he’s working on a more tender than area possible. Maybe do it more than a week beforehand. You won’t be masturbating so soon anyway…

But whatever you decide, I think it’s a good time to get things sorted for the future. You’ve been on here a while and that itch isnt going to go away until you act upon it. You want it. Do it.

Plus… will you need a vasectomy if you have a cage you cannot take off? That’s the dream.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    They're unrelated parts ... balls vs. penis ... shouldn't be an issue if you have 24 hours between them. I'd do the V first.

sonhee likes this.
  5. cagedsissyslave

cagedsissyslave Long term member

General worker
    Ricelake wisconsin
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Do the V first it only takes a couple days to feel better

sonhee likes this.
  6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I'll still be required to use it when my wife wants it. And accidents can happen

7. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    So the familyplanning is over?
    I would first have the Vasektomy done. After woundhealing you can have your piercing. Shoukd be good after one to two weeks.

With the cage I would wait until you have dilated the PA hole to a bigger diameter. You can do this in a usual cage.
    The PA hooks are quite expensive and you usually need a diameter of several mm. Or what does BAW offer?
    I think you will start with 2mm and then go forward to 6 or 8. If you always order a new insert it is costful I guess.

sonhee likes this.
  8. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    If you have the slightest of complicationms your balls will swell (most do) and any measuring will be a waste of time, wait 6 to 8 weeks before any ring measuring,.
    Vasectomies can sometime cause thickening of the skin/sack

Take your time, dont rush for a good outcome.

9. custardcb

custardcb Junior Member

Local Time:
    So I did all of these things and it was almost a year long process.

I got my vasectomy first. I didn't want to even think about masturbating for the first two weeks. I was still sore and had plenty of discomfort. Then after that went away you need ejaculate a couple dozen times to flush everything out and wait a few more weeks to make sure your sperm tests come back negative.

I didn't want a base ring around my scrotum at all for a couple months anyway. Was still tender from the procedure and there is zero reason to rush it everyone's body heals at a different rate.

I got pierced after I finally felt my body had healed enough. After the piercing no sex for a month almost. You have an open wound on your body that takes a long time to heal. If you haven't been pierced anywhere before read up on wound care and the healing process. Don't read Internet forum wound care, find information from medical professionals and professional piercers.

While the piercing wasn't painful I had light bleeding for a couple days plus you need to flush out the area with saline spray and look after it.

I was pierced at an 8g initially and you really don't want to anchor a chastity cage on a piercing that thin. After the first month I was able to wear a chastity cage that didn't involve my piercing. Was cautious of snagging and tugging on the piercing.

Around 3 months after piercing i gauged up to a 6g ring. Waited another couple months and finally got up to a 4g.

For me 4g was a good spot to finally use my piercing as an anchor for a custom PA chastity cage. I can pull and tug on it without worry. Too thin off a gauge could result in a cheese cutter effect and then you fucked.

It's been a few years since I did all of this now. These are permanent body modifications you don't want to rush. Some people might do them on a shorter time frame but I took my time and let my body heal between each step. Now that it is all done I get the benefit of all of it.

sis_nikki likes this.
  10. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Very interesting. I have a very loose Sack so if the skin becomes thicker and the cage sits up higher I would be glad.

Do you really need to wait 3 months for stretching? I read in these piercing websites that a PA should be healed after 6-8 weeks and you can have gentle sex after 4 weeks

I know when I had my circumcision (not for chastity but medical) I could have gentle sex after 4 weeks and it was completely healed after 6. This is why I came up with 6 weeks too.

Either way it sounds like while the 1 week between vasectomy and piercing might be fine, there's no point of paying for expedited shipping for a new cage because it's going to be 6 months rather than 6 weeks for the healing.

11. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    Get vasectomy first, wait 7 days get pierced and order a cage with 2 piercing sizes. 4 and 6 gauge. Piece as big as you can. Will take like 6 weeks to heal and you can’t take ring out. Pick up a lock only device to use the weight to help stretch it out and functions like a cage while you heal.

sonhee likes this.
  12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    My wife pierced me a frenum piercing one and a half years ago.
    It took 3 months untill I didnt have pain anymore. The woundhealing was finished after one week or so. I only had minimal bleeding, but the swelling went by after this period

You wrote the healing would take up to 8 weeks. Thats almost three months. Maybe you could decide upon your symptoms. Try to dilate, if painful stop it.

sonhee likes this.
  13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    With my vasectomy there were no changes in the size, shape etc of anything.

sonhee likes this.
  14. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    First off, SO EXCITED for you!
    Super glad to see you moving forward towards embracing your goals & objectives! <3

Do you have prior piercings (if yes, with a piercing gun or actual hypodermic needle?)
    Always a good idea to vet / interview the piercing staff, come with some basic questions.
    If they act like its a big problem, find someone else (this is a medical procedure after all.)

Some questions to ask, are related to what materials do they use for their jewelry?
    Also inquire about their autoclave practices (do they use one-use implements, or do they autoclave and re-use implements, etc?)

NOTE: INSIST on *IMPLANT GRADE* stainless steel (SS for short), which is 316L grade or better.
    This is the grade used for metal that will reside in the body long-term (hip replacements, bone screws, etc.), and has low nickel content to that end.

Conversely, if they say something about Surgical Grade, RED FLAG!
    Go somewhere else, or request if they can order you suitable jewelry that is up to spec.
    This grade is OK for short-term contact, and is used for things like scalpels and such (because its not going to "live" inside you.)
    This grade has higher nickel, and is BAD NEWS for fresh piercings for sure, though often OK well after the wound is healed (depending on personal sensitivity to nickel.)
    It also cheaper than IMPLANT grade, hence why folks try to "get away" with it in general.

Titanium beats all, and will feel like some rinky dinky little bit of plastic, but will be very strong & light (and expensive).
    Resist the urge to go with Ti until you are thinking about your "final size" captive bead ring (CBR), assuming that is the jewelry you want.
    This may also be important / helpful if weight is a concern as you approach larger gauges, the jewelry get more of a "heft" to them.

Do inquire also if they can help you get some jewelry opener plyers (think needle nose plyers, with notches on the outside to "spread" the CBR).
    ALWAYS wrap your plyers before use, lots of painters tape works just fine, as this avoids "scarring" the jewelry (scars --> very minor cuts in very sensitive areas & catch areas for bad stuff).

Also with respect to our peers, I strongly suggest you pierce at the smallest size you are willing to accept (EG: 10 or 8), and stretch up from there.
    Granted my experience is with ears, but the science and practical justification, is that it gives your body the most time to "build elasticity" in the tissues, and have the most time to avoid stressing out.
    If you short-cut, you will get your your goal gauge sooner, but will not have built up as much elastic tissue, and thus will be less accommodating to movement.

Avoid the PA hook until you are in a bigger gauge, to second the "cheese cutter" reference up-thread (its a REAL && SCARY RISK.)
    To gently stretch (after healing is done), you can use fishing weights to slowly build up elastic tissue (go slowly, it takes time.)

Meanwhile, you have opportunity to also pick-out some new cute outfits that match your new "bad ass" lifestyle (and to go with your cage & piercing.)
    You will eventually forget its there, but will get reminders sometimes at changing rooms / gyms / saunas / nude beaches, etc.
    Also plan accordingly when traveling (allow extra time), as you are sure to be "randomly selected for additional screening" at security checkpoints (EG: airports).
    Be open and matter of fact, "oh that will be my body jewelry" sort of thing, and ask if they would like to use the wand to verify (ALWAYS follow the security staff instructions calmly.)

The best of luck to you, and looking forward to seeing your progression.
    Now you have me thinking in earnest about this journey myself... <3

REF: https://www.unifiedalloys.com/blog/stainless-grades-families

Side-story:

I had my ears done, and the shop lied about the grade of SS used.

The piercer was a horses ass, talking (while I was in the chair) about how one could pierce with a stick, and heal with dirt, and that he made the jewelry himself out of steel stock in the basement.
    Yet, not one of the staff thought about this being a FRESH / OPEN wound, and the related concerns I was reasonably asking about ahead of time.
    I got pierced at 12, then immediately stretched to 10, with a small CBR diameter with hematite beads instead of the standard SS ones (bad ideas).

That night, I could not figure out why my lobes were VERY ANGRY & felt HOT && ICHY, "weeping" and "puckering" at the wound site, despite my careful ministrations to clean with saline and such.
    It got late, everything was closed, and I had to have my 1st wife (who works in the industry, and thus knew something was not right) remove the rings I had just gotten in earlier that day.
    Given the small diameter, and the pronounced swelling from the nickel reaction, try as she might she could not get an angle using standard needle nose plyers to get them off.
    In the end we opted for her to "crush" the bead (which happened anyway with one while she was trying to help me escape the situation, from the pressure of the CBR tension on it.)
    The sense of relief was almost immediate, despite the stress and pain of the ordeal.
    Once out, more saline & air, and she put in some known good metal, by morning lobes were a lot less enflamed / happier.

I gave the shop a nasty phone-call and they promptly supplied me with better jewelry after I laid out the science of my specific queries and requests (before making the appointment).
    I have been able to wear surgical grade since, but only after the wound healed, and have been happily pierced for decades now.
    I very much hope your piercing experience is free of such issues!

sonhee likes this.
  15. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you. I have no piercings but I will make sure that they'll insert titanium just to be on the safe side. As for the device, I will probably go for a Titanium cage as well

sis_nikki likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    To be double sure not cause any complications, I would wait 14 days after the vasectomy before doing anything with the piecing.

17. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes I'll see how I feel after the vasectomy and might reschedule the piercing. I mean after the vasectomy I probably need 3 months to wear a balltrap device again so I thought getting the piercing close in time would be ideal. The piercing and vasectomy touch completely different parts down there so theoretically there should be no complications, but we'll see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice