World's Most Comfortable Butt Plug

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by missmaddy, Sep 3, 2011.

1. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
  2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    No first hand experience, but looks inviting.. I would think with the small rubber tube it would be comfy. That's what I have found I like for comfort is allowing the sphincter to closed down after having something slid in. Only question, is how big of one????

Now on the other hand, this looks like fun with no closing down. I was thinking how fun it would be to tell you slave, now your only going to orgasm after each bump, and once you reach hit bottom and can hold it for 30 minutes I will let you fuck me again.. I bet with all that ass fucking, he will be yours forever..

[​IMG]

3. Ms_Eva

Ms_Eva Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Anything metal or glass will be unyielding and will cause discomfort. That being said - I have not tried the plug you are inquiring about. For the longer term usage, I do find soft plugs to be preferable.

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The tubing would give me concern. What happens while removing it and the tubing snaps? Call me paranoid, but it is what it is I guess.

5. Ms_Eva

Ms_Eva Member

Local Time:
  6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Holy crap. Lol no I did not. That just sent shivers down my spine. That is one of those things where you want say heck no, but you are obviously intrigued. Depending on how you look at it I guess I am lucky there is no one around to administer that punishment.

7. Ms_Eva

Ms_Eva Member

Local Time:
    *chuckles* .... I like it ;) would love to hear from someone first hand how it feels :smilies_xxx22:

8. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    The thing that would worry me about that lockable plug....and there's no delicate way to put this.....when it's "opened up" like that, what would happen if a large piece of poop got stuck inside of it, preventing it from collpasing back down for removal?

It's a REALLY interesting looking design and probably a lot of fun, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I'd have that concern.

Maybe an enema before insertion would be a good idea.

9. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    as for the meo I would have rather concerns if it once open wouldn't perforate the condom as well as my intestine - saw a lot of crazy cases when I did my clinical elective and that could be one of them...^^

As for other plugs personally I would go for glas or metal due to the fact that they won't produce as much friction as other materials. And that's been the most limiting factor for me thus far.

10. chase8225

chase8225 Member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    That is the coolest butt plug I've ever seen, the concern about a piece of poop preventing it from closing wouldn't happen if you fellow the instructions or item description where it says put it inside a condom first, but still that could break too, leave it to german engineering.

11. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    Yes. Very comfortable plug. I have the variation called "Rattler". Both the WMCBP and the Rattler share the same external steel housing and visually look identical. Both have the exact same flared base and thin rubber flexible neck. The differences are only the internal construction of the insertable head. The WMCBP being solid steel, and the Rattler Hollow to accommodate a clanger mechanism that any movement causes the Rattler's inner clanger to knock, roll and rattle against the inside.

So for all practical purposes, for comfort and use, they can be considered to be the same. Completely invisible under super skinny jeans and bike shorts.

As I'm typing these lines, I'm sitting on a medium Rattler Butt Plug. It's my favorite plug. My second choice is my nJoy Pure Plug Large.

Due to it's hollow shell housing the clanger, the Rattler Butt Plug is relatively lightweight than the solid steel WMCBP or nJoy Pure Plug.

Once the head is slipped inside, the sphincter will close around it's flexible narrow neck of the plug and I can comfortably wear for extended periods of time.

The only drawback is that it's base is rather wide and sits between the cheeks. As long as the base is lubricated, the Rattler Plug is extremely comfortable. When lube wears out, as rubber will rub against the anus and the baseplate against the cheeks, and discomfort begins, it must be lubed ASAP. Failure to do so, it will cause painful irritation and eventually bleed. (Last summer I didn't lubricated it enough and had to stop an inline skating workout).

Can also be secured under a Strict Leather Locking Butt Plug Harness or the T-type stainless steel anal plug chastity belt..

Highly recommend.

12. Wheelz

Wheelz New member

Local Time:
    10:29 AM

13. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    I have the Large WMCBP and I have to say I love it. As for the concerns about the tube snapping, Mr. S Leather says that you should never pull on the base while taking it out. Just hold the base and gently push out to remove it. I've never had a problem, and the tubing is very thick rubber.
    That being said, I agree with latex_catsuit_doll about the base. One thing I have done in the past is to get some pads such as these:
    http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Elyte-Pads-Mini?skuId=816461
    You can make a small slit in them with some scissors and push the base of the plug through. For long term wear the pad cushions the skin against the hard metal base and makes it much, much more comfortable. Doing this I have used my WMCBP for a week at a time, only taking it out for necessities.
    All in all a very nice toy to have, and I would highly recommend it. Right now I have my Square Peg Super Soft Egg Plug (Size XXL) in me. Also from Mr. S, and also an amazing plug to have!

14. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    love the idea of the rattler part.....clanging like a bell.....lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice