A new chapter

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, May 30, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    It's fascinating how two people connect and I really appreciate you sharing intimate, vulnerable thoughts. Desires, expectations, uncharted waters after many years. Did you share an emotional connection over the failed attempt at penetration? It seems like she moved on from the moment? How did you feel besides frustrated? Do you two use toys like vibrators or insertables to help things along? Outside of the bedroom, is the emotional or romantic bond/boning different? Sorry so many questions - your story is interesting because of the unconventional attempts to keep connecitng in a world where that isn't easy.

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Not really, no. Neither of us enjoyed it, and I was relieved for it to be over with.
    We don't use toys or anything like that. I tried to introduce the idea of a vibrator many years ago when we were still using cages. She has always preferred my fingers over anything else, but sometimes it took a long time to satisfy her and I would get bored. So I thought maybe trying a vibrator could help. She didn't like that idea one bit.
    Outside the bedroom, I think we're probably similar to any other couple with half a dozen kids. Busy, stressed out, and tired, with few opportunities for romantic connection. We work together to keep the housework under control, I work long hours to make all the money, and every once in a while the planets and stars align just right and we have a night when we have a little time and both have some energy left and we engage in intimate activities.

3. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't identify as trans, but we've had unconventional parts of our lives from the beginning, which was a very long time ago. She was dating both a guy, and a married woman when we met, which drew me to her. In the last few years, she sometimes seems more relaxed and welcoming when I'm "dressed" in some fashion. She says it is because I'm more relaxed, which may be true, but it seems like part of it, or it breaks some kind of anxiety between us. Life can be confusing, because she doesn't identify as a lesbian, but some her most enjoyable sex has been with women, and the best sex we had in the last year, was after a night out fully dressed up - went out to dinner at a very friendly LGBT place. We've needed different things at different points in our long relationship. 20 years ago, I would have thought of dressing as only a private kink, but now it is in all kinds of gray areas and overlaps with vanilla life a lot more.

She enjoys vibrators for sure to climax, and maybe they allow her to focus. On me, a vibrator makes it very easy to add, and then suddenly take away stimulation, and even when I climax, it is somewhat ruined, because it involves none of the traditional grinding or stroking.

Trying to maintain intimacy when life is in the way is very hard. She seems more committed to doing it in non-sexual ways lately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice