Evotion Bijou ( apadravya )Review 1 month

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Waterdog, Feb 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Waterdog

Waterdog subhub

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Hello all, just thought I would give a quick review on the Evotion Bijou secured by an Apadravya piercing.

I knew I wanted something secure and like most that have been down this road found mixed reviews and in my case very little information on using an Apadravya to secure a device. The only thing I think of is the APA piercing is less popular than I thought.

Evotion Bijou review after a month.
    After many months of research I landed on the Evotion Bijou mostly because the were one of the very few that offered an APA option. I was skeptical and honestly had my mind already thinking it wouldn’t work or be comfortable for long term wear. I did take the advice to measure, re-measure and measure again and ultimately ended up with what I would call a very tolerable every day device.
    Overall I’m very pleased with the Bijou and Evotion’s quality and customer service.

If someone is considering a device secured by a piercing and I know it sounds scary as hell for most folks but I would highly recommend a well healed Apadravya. I think when secured by only a PA there isn’t holding the device on and add a large amount of pressure on the hole and thin skin around it where as the APA spreads it out.

Happy to answer any questions.

Best,

Subhub

Attached Files:

Evotion and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Guest 1047

Guest 1047 Active member

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Goodness! Never seen anything quite like this before lol It looks very nice but just wondering (respectfully) if it's not more of an adornment rather than chastity device?

3. Waterdog

Waterdog subhub

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    I understand your point. I most definitely feel like I’m in chastity especially knowing that short of cutting the device off it is 100% inescapable. Unless someone has a creative idea I don’t know how masturbation would be possible. I have worn ball trap devices in the past and was never able to find one that was comfortable or inescapable.

durango_o and bincorona like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Definetly different! I love it.

5. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    That is genuinely aesthetically pleasing, more than I can say for a lot of the cages people lock on themselves! Just don’t think I could go for a piercing. Glad you’re getting on well with it!

luckily I can go for a long time in my ball trap cage. Took a long time to get the optimal size though.

6. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Waterdog, are you still monitoring this thread? I know it is a few years old. Are you still wearing your Bijou? Can you add anything? I have a couple of questions;
    I see your corona (skin) is exposed... does it rub? sensitive? bother you?
    I get pain with nighttime erections. Have you? Any idea why?
    How is it to keep clean? My cage seems tighter/ less diameter than yours and am not sure how to clean it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice