Bad situation, any ideas?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by squier, Dec 3, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Although I like the keys approach, I think it will seem too much like a made up excuse for an erection. Yeah right, mom will say. So, actually, your wife talking to her about the chastity cage is the best approach. I purposely avoid any physical contact with 9 year old girls. Not that I expect them to discover a cage, but that it could be anything. We are such a paranoid culture now adays, probably for good reason. And not just 9 year old girls. 9 year old boys too. I won't even talk to them for fear that I'll say something that is misinterpreted.

For instance, I was in Starbucks. A girl in a really cute dress, with a hat, nice shoes. The works. I mentioned how she looked pretty. The look that her mom gave me would freeze water solid. Got the point loud and clear. Not a word.

Pgp, 1mlockedup, Lazlo Toth and 4 others like this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Kids (even strangers' kids) love me. Inevitably, in a plane, a mom gives me her baby to hold. Children climb on me. I even try to carry toys to give to kids when I can remember. All this because at heart, I'm still a kid. I communicate well with them, and they with me.

But yeah, with creeps out there, you really do need to be super careful, and always make sure that the kids' parents are in control of the situation. You can have the best of intentions, and still set off alarms, so always default to politeness, kindness, and *distance*.

3. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    My wife and I were at our former friend's house for a conversation. Yes, “former”. The result can be displayed in a two-line text. But I thought that the topic deserved a little more text than a simple two-liner, but I was away all week for work and didn't have the mood to write much.

Many tips here in the forum were in the direction of playing with open cards. We also came to the conclusion that it would be best to explain our lifestyle to the girlfriend, the whole lifestyle, including FLR.
    Even if this honesty contained a real danger that she would reject it all as perverted stuff and break off the connection with us. After all, we have always known her to be rather prudish. She has always distanced herself quickly and very far from sexual topics. That never bothered us because she is open-minded in many other areas and a pleasant conversation partner. Because of her prudery, we also think that she wouldn't spread the knowledge she gained about our partnership around.
    Any harmless reasons like keys in my pocket etc. were no longer an option due to my stupid behavior as they would have seemed like cheap excuses. Clearly.

I was present at the conversation. I'll admit, this wasn't pleasant for me, because while I definitely have a penchant for humiliating outings, it's rooted in mutual consent and more of a kink of fantasy than reality.
    By the way, I find it extremely disgusting when people forcefully confront other unsuspecting or uninterested people with their wishes and concerns. Be these sexual or non-sexual matters. There is no such thing as me or my wife wearing our sexual preferences as a badge in public. That's just about the one post that I don't want to comment on any further.

I also just wanted to point out again that what happened didn't violate any laws or would result in any punishment; a lot more should have happened. It's about social ostracism and the fact that when something like this goes around as a rumor, in our paranoid society you are very quickly labeled as guilty. Innocent until proven guilty? Rather not.

So I was present at the conversation, but said almost nothing. My wife felt it would be better if she spoke to her woman to woman, friend to friend, rather than as a witness corroborating her husband's testimony.
    First of all, she explained the FLR lifestyle to her from her female perspective and only then explained in the appendix what role sexual preferences can play in FLR or do play for us. I could literally feel her closing her windows of understanding more and more. This was definitely a topic that she didn't like.

My wife also took one of my cages to show her what was in the pants. This should also allay her suspicions that we had come up with something to protect me. Get such a crazy thing in such a short time to make up some crazy story? If she believed that about us then there's really nothing more we can do.
    She took one made of plastic, which doesn't look as restrictive as one made of steel. Well, showing this perverted toy didn't really improve the situation. She ended the conversation by calmly but clearly letting us know that it was our business what we were doing, that she had a completely different idea of a partnership and that the whole "mess" was none of her business and that she didn't want anything more from it hear. And under no circumstances would she tell her daughter what she felt on her bottom. Not even close! Bam.

Oh yes, as we went to the door she added that we didn't need to be afraid that she would start any rumors. She now knows what happened, likes to believe it and doesn't see her daughter or other children in danger - but to be honest, she no longer wants me to come to her house alone.
    My wife bit her tongue and said nothing about it. When we were outside she told me that her friendship with this chick was done..The only reason she didn't take up the cheek that I was no longer welcome was because she didn't want to set anything on fire when everything had just been extinguished. She stood behind me and I just think that's great.

So now she is a former friend. It's a shame, but oh well. Thanks again for Your advices.

4. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    You did good to tell the truth. Anything less would have only made it worse.
    Kudo’s to your wife for taking the lead and covering your back.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  5. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    At least it's over and you can both put this behind you.

Iso.

6. Munchkin_dick

Munchkin_dick Member

Richland Center Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    I would have LIED! You were wearing pants with a button up fly and the buttons were what she sat on.

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  7. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Wow! Everyone is celebrating your honesty and are happy it’s over. Is it over?

Had you lied, you would likely have not been believed but you would have had plausible deniability.

Now however you and your wife have confirmed that you have exposed her child to a sex toy (unintentionally as it may be). Depending on where you live you could be in serious trouble if she reports you to the authorities and signs a written statement attesting to your conversation.

I hope for your sake it really is over.

8. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know, but I'm no lawyer. What if the sex toy was a cucumber? or an alligator clip?

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    The fact that the truth will be a little embarassing to admit, will probably be the only reason now that any explanation will be accepted, otherwise if oif you propose something "totally innocent" it'll only sound like a fabricated excuse. The embarrassment will also explain the time lapse, you needed to build up some courage to admit what happened.

10. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    There is a moral to this story. Not only should you be very careful around young kids, but the real take away is don't have kids sit on your lap when you're wearing a cage. That's a no.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  11. K+A+C

K+A+C Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    All I can say is well done to both you and your wife. I think overall it was handled very well. At the end of the day, the friend was a bit close-minded, and just not able to cope with being friends with people that have a different relationship to herself. No big deal, you can ask just move on in your own paths.

Best of luck in the future, and hopefully none of us will have to experience the same scenario.

12. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Ok everyone, its over.

The problem has been resolved.

Thanks for stopping by.

Drive home safely.

Iso.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice