Kali's Teeth Bracelet Question

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Madam Darling, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I want expecting much pain at all when he’s flaccid. We got him the “intense” version, and yes we stretch him out as far as we can while we put it on, but it’s still difficult to close it all the way. Wearing it for any length of time is not very likely unless he gets lucky with how everything is sitting inside.

Getting it on is a 3 handed operation because he stretches it out with one hand, pushes skin inside that would otherwise be pinched with his other hand, and I have to close it and lock it on. So it’s fairly tight at all times. When he gets an erection, it’s not nearly as painful as I was hoping.

petevans, asastype and Tamed Male like this.
  2. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    #27 Tamed Male, Dec 23, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
    As a follow up, I'll say that after a not too many of these 24 hour sessions, any sense of the KTB as fun or play evaporated, and it became a punishment in the true sense of the word.

My keyholder loved it and wanted to make it a regular part of our play, having making me wear it for 24 hours before and all the way through any scenes we did to make them more ‘real’. We weren't in an FLR or long term relationship, and this felt like I'd be giving her way too much power over me.

petevans likes this.
  3. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    Interesting. Thanks for the detailed reply. I'm surprised to hear it isn't that painful. Mine was agony! It will be interesting to hear how it is after MCN resizes it. Also it will be interesting to find out how it goes for you if he wears it for longer periods.

petevans likes this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    I wear mikes spikes, pics in my gallery, i love the weight of it

5. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    In terms of measuring does anyone have any recommendations. Should I order with enough room that there is a gap between the skin and teeth?

6. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If there is a gap between your skin and the teeth then the device won't stay on your penis.

Your skin needs to ride on the surface of the teeth, as well as be trapped in the spaces between the teeth. This creates a "bed of nails" effect.

Ideally, you should make the width of the metal band the same width as your erect penis. That way blood can still flow to your penis when you're aroused.

After determining your metal band width then you can choose teeth length according to your goals and needs.

petevans likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice