Forced home dress code by Ladies/KH

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Deleted member 115072, Nov 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 115072

If I wanted to live with a lady who disciplined me and later became the holder of the keys to my chastity, I had to accept the discipline and follow the rules she introduced in her house, which I really wanted and was my reason for staying with her.

Since she treats me like a little boy, I have to follow the dress code in her house. Outside the house, I can dress however I want and Mistress doesn't interfere with it, except for the fact that she forced me to wear boy's or girl's panties and tights under my pants since I was locked in the chastity. However, when I return home and when I am there, I have to wear clothes approved by her. Every day she chooses the clothes I should wear when I get home. The mistress always claims that it is part of my discipline to give the impression of a polite and obedient boy.

My clothes at the Lady's house depend on the season and my behavior. My home clothes are from the children's section and they fit me perfectly because I am thin and short. At home, I wear sweaters and T-shirts usually with children's patterns and fairy-tale characters, very short shorts or dungarees with knee-high socks when it's warm. I'm not allowed to wear pants at home, so my must-have clothes on cold days are cotton tights or leggings, also with children's patterns. At night, I wear girls' pajamas with children's patterns or fairy-tale characters.

The lady also uses punitive clothing, most often when I was beaten for bad behavior. Then he makes me wear very short shorts so that the marks on my thighs can be seen, or only baby panties. Sometimes I can't wear anything except a T-shirt that reaches above my belly button and knee-high socks. I'm very embarrassed when I'm dressed like this, because of the marks on my butt, which I'm also very ashamed of, but then the lady won't let me wear anything that could cover them, including my chastity.

After the last orgasms through prostate massage and penetration, the lady told me that she was considering introducing girls' clothes into my home attire, and wearing a petticoat along with makeup and hair. He also increasingly mentions putting me in diapers at night and during the day when I'm alone in her house. All this to tighten my domestic discipline so that I would be even more polite, obedient to her phrase "My house, my rules", show my submissive side and the fact that I am locked in a chastity. I haven't dabbled in crossdressing or wearing diapers yet, but it excites me very much and, I guess, it humiliates me and excites me at the same time.

I'm curious if your ladies or kh enforce a specific dress code at home and how it affects you and whether you accept discipline related to your clothes.

The rules introduced by my Mrs. KH are a separate topic which I will also write soon.

I wish you good luck and perseverance.

2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    There is a fiction section good sir.

3. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    "if" such a small word that encompassed a very specific fantasy of yours on how some future kh can serve you. may i suggest "if" you ever find a real kh you ask her what is her fantasy that she would like to impose on you so that you can better serve her.

4. Deleted member 115072

I expected someone to treat it as fiction. However, the truth is and I did not write it as a fantasy that I would like to fulfill, but as a real relationship in which I am with the lady with whom I stayed according to her rules and discipline, which I really wanted to try. I am submissive and the Mistress expects obedience and I have no right to change her decisions, so I do what she wants. It's like this in every matter and it was so, despite my resistance, when she wanted to lock me up in chastity and when she humiliated me for her pleasure, which she likes very much. So I fulfill her fantasies and thanks to this I discovered that I like being treated this way and I love this state of humiliation and embarrassment with the situations and behaviors she forces me to do.

LukeVallentine and bitstripped like this.
  5. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Always naked at home. Only exception if we have guests

O2beyoursub and Isopropylforyou like this.
  6. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    So you happened to accidently move into a femdom boarding house that enforces your specific kinks? You switch pronouns from he to she nearly every paragraph btw. Fiction and fantasy is fine but don't try to sell it as the truth. At some point it becomes blatantly obvious and kinda dishonest.

7. Deleted member 115072

I didn't move there by accident. To move to the lady, I had to gain her trust, which took a long time and did not happen immediately after one meeting. Moreover, the lady strictly adhered to her rules and I could not interfere with changing them and in order to live with her, I had to agree to her conditions only, knowing that my opinion would not be taken into account.

When it comes to pronouns in paragraphs, I don't write or speak English fluently and I mainly use a translator, so here are the changes for which I apologize.

8. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Whether it’s fiction or not it’s still a question for the mansion people to answer and other to read and to see how all other chastised people have to dress by the rules given by their Mistress’s or KH.

Deleted member 115072 likes this.
  9. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    I specifically am not allowed any clothes at all at home. Except for when certain family members come over. When they are over I am only aloud panties under shorty shorts and a t-shirt now.

Deleted member 115072 likes this.
  10. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    The Marriage Mistress

strict education in stockings and panty girdles

Special supplement
    Strict Advent 24 days
    Pleasure torture

14a.jpg

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    As both of us have multiple clothing fetishes ie latex/rubber/pvc/Lycra/heels/shoes ect we dress in what turns us on, and to what we can at the time, mostly it’s leggings/sports wear when we are home.

12. Russie

Russie Member

Healthcare Professional
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    Local Time:
    I unfortunately can only wish to be made to wear a specific attire while at home or out in public for that matter. Unfortunately my wife is not into my kinks so the things I do and explore are without her having knowledge of it. Here’s to hoping.

newplay likes this.
  13. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I'm married.

I haven't picked out my own clothes in years.

Iso.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice