The Next Chapter

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Claud_Bear, Dec 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Things are going strong. Even better than strong, they are going great. I am about to finish 20 days caged with 2-3 full orgasms, one ruined and a handful of really good edging. My wife has really taken to this and has come up with different games and such for playing in between more intimate times.
    For example, today I reached the end of my assigned time to be caged with no freedom for myself. I was given a full blown O and it was awesome. I was probably more vocal then I have ever been in my life. Now that it is done, she is thinking about the next phase.
    What was decided was to leave things up to chance. We used a 20 sided die to determine how long to go till my release this last time and we wanted to take it to the next level. This time, I am supposed to use a six sided die as a multiplier for the 20 sided die. It could be as short as 1 day or as much as 120 days. Nervously I agreed. First roll of the 6 sided was 5. I would have to roll the 20 5 times and add them together. Next I rolled the 20s all at once. I cant remember what the individual rolls were but it added up to about 63 days. Over two months.
    I have to admit, I am a bit worried this is a bit too much and having come down from being horny after my reward of a full orgasm, I am not super excited. But this is what we both agreed to and I will try my best. My only request for her was to be generous with the ruined orgasms to help me make it. She agreed.

I will try to write updates here every few days but please, those that read this, wish me luck and encourage me to see it through. The past few weeks have been fun and awesome but this will be a true test. I'm planning on suggesting a rule that I got from MsPamela's blog/post where if her husband wanted out, he would need to wait 24 hours to end the session and be freed. This would give him time to calm down and reconsider. With this tool, I think I can make it. Wish me luck.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
  3. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Mistress Pamela is always of good advice, believe in her experience, you will not be disapointed

4. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Best of luck, sounds like you guys are on a great path and this will be a great test, for both sides, to see what works and doesn't.

Claud_Bear likes this.
  5. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
  6. Russie

Russie Member

Healthcare Professional
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    Local Time:
    So lucky you are. Enjoy these upcoming months they are bound to change your life.

Claud_Bear likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Good luck and thanks for sharing!

8. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're in a great partnership. Perhaps after 63 days of only ruined orgasms you'll be ready to sacrifice those 'full' orgasms to her, and learn to accept that ruined ones are all you get. What do you think? Scary?

Claud_Bear likes this.
  9. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:

That would be scary....but I know her too well. She does not have the self control(yet) to totally give up me cumming inside her. hehe.....this morning is a perfect example.

littleguy3 likes this.
  10. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Well, this is a good time for an update. First off, karma is a bitch. I know what the phrase means but it REALLY hit home this morning. Last Thursday, my wife had plans to edge me with PIV but as I joked with several members here that she has no will power and she rode me to an intense orgasm. Maybe one of the most explosive ones I have ever had. I was so lost on the moment and ecstasy that I left marks on her breast squeezing so hard. Anyway yesterday was one week without any release since then. I had been trying to get use to some potential anal play and I worked yesterday on getting a prostate massager fully inserted that I had been struggling with. I finally got it in and the toy was just about in a position to do it's intended job. It was turning me on and I was getting extremely horny. I had plans to ask my wife for an O and if nothing else another ruined(I had only experienced one so far). But as the day moved forward, I was becoming more and more desperate for some type of play.
    We had some family plans for the afternoon so we were not able to do anything till last night. We finally made it to the hot tub and both of us were naked and the level of hornyness I was in was probably the most intense I had every had. I began to play with her but I was distracted by the fact that even though I felt like I was about to explode I still wanted to please her and get her turned on and climax first. I did not feel right to focus on just my needs. This was complicated buy the thoughts that I wanted a release so bad, I would have agreed to anything.
    About a week ago, we spoke about hard and soft limits. During that conversation I mentioned that giving her a rim job/eating her ass as well as eating my own cum would be a soft limits. The state of mind and desperation I was in at this time, I not only would have done either of those without a moments hesitation, I would have done both of them....gladly.....and thanked her....over and over...
    I was so confused how I could get this desperate.
    Anyways, we played a little more in the tub and then went upstairs to what I thought would be to finish the deed. We got in bed and I began to shower her with kisses and lustful touching. She then orders me to stand next to the bed and handcuffed my hands behind my back. She then proceeded to suck and kiss and play with me.
    Long story short, she would not let me get off after I had begged and she hinted that I would get something. We went to bed and I must have sat up for almost an hour pissed off. I was about to climb a wall being horny, had been wanting it all day and gone longer then I had gone since we started the chastity journey.
    The morning alarm clock went off about 40 minutes earlier than it normally does. She made some comment that it was set wrong and turned it off. Then she started to lightly rub and play with my crotch. Things continued till she handed me the back massager and told me she wanted me to get myself off. She did NOT offer me the key so I knew I would be getting a caged, ruined O. At this point, I would take anything I could get. I did as I was told and even though it was a caged ruined, I got such a level of relief. I was still hard but the pressure and intensity had dropped to a manageable level again.
    She played me like a piano! I was SO pemped up I could not think straight. I think she has surpassed me on her knowledge on chastity. Well, at least the role of the dominant one. This is what I get for making fun of her lack of will power. Payback is a bitch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice