Airport security: All you need to know

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Metalman, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    You make a very hollow argument. No, my wearing a device doesn’t make anyone’s job harder. It is not a TSA banned item. The technology is quite capable of clearing it. If I draw a pat down than I explain what the’ve identified non-removable body jewelry. I have a picture of the “unoccupied” device at the ready. If after the pat down and the picture and my Pre-check and my Clear status. They wish to see it, then I’m not exposing them to my kink non-consensually. They have made a choice that is unnecessary to security needs, but I’m happy to show them. If you don’t want to be exposed to sex and kink, Don’t be a 1st responder, an Emergency room doctor or a TSA agent. It is well know in any of these professions what you will be exposed to in the way of sex and kink.

Sissy_Dé likes this.
  2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    I'd call that a hollow argument if there ever was one. Maybe a first responder in a car wreck situation I can see. I'd love to hear why it's so difficult to take a device off for a half hour to get thru a screening to fly. A service you choose to do btw not an unexpected emergency. What exactly do you fear is going to happen those minutes you're not in a cage? You are purposely wearing it to illicit a response in that situation.

3. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    You’re ridiculous. Nothing will happen if I’m not wearing my cage. She chooses for me to wear it always. So I do. If I was looking to illicit a response I’m doing a damn poor job. Until a recent change in jobs I was flying 50 weeks a year and I’ve never been “exposed”.

You be you though, I love righteous indignation.

4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    (This is a worthwhile debate, but this thread is supposed to be about data.)

Headtrip and Slutty Susan like this.
  5. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    So if nothing will happen why not just take it off possibly spare an employee seeing your kink? Only righteousness here is I must wear my cage at all times or I'll die lol. Despite common sense or any consideration at all for others. I love being me with common sense btw

6. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    He doesn't have a choice about taking it off. It's not his decision to make.

Headtrip likes this.
  7. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    It doesn’t concern me. In the same way getting in an accident and exposing medical staff in an emergency room doesn’t concern me. The truth is nobody really cares about your sex life who works for TSA. They’re not horrified by the sex toys in your luggage that they encounter every day. Nor, the 0 gauge PA rings they encounter, nor the nipple rings they encounter, nor the handcuffs they encounter (which they will take away, they’re a security threat).

But you just keep doing you.

8. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    Mr_anonymous The problem with your statements is you are acting people that don’t agree with you. You have ever right to an opinion, just like the rest of us. Your opinion might be right in your eyes, but isn’t right in someone else’s. With that being said, that doesn’t make your opinion the only way and the right way. I personally work in public safety. I can care less if someone has a kink. Good for them. It makes a laugh and we go on with the day. Yes TsA has a job to do, but that’s why they get paid for what they do.

You keep telling people to take off their cage. Obviously you don’t take this “kink” serious enough because for some people, they don’t have keys to just “take off “ the cage.

I would agree with what your saying about bringing kink into other peoples lives IF it was a kink that was visible. Like a guy wearing a ABDL onesie with a binky holding a teddy bear in an adult size stroller. Or a guy attached to a dog collar with a mistress walking with him. Like okay, sure that’s throwing kink into other peoples faces. But chastity is hidden. No one knows we are locked up under normal circumstances.

Like I said in my earlier post. Guys that have PA piercings, and other forms of piercing on their dicks, what do you want them to do? That’s not a kink? That’s just a piercing. Just like ears, nose, belly button etc. They would have to do the same scan with the piercings as they would the chastity.
    Again, If you get flagged and you’re wearing the cage, you tell them he’s body jewelry. If it involves a search then you tell them you wear it for religious reasons. With this day in age, they won’t ask anymore questions if it has to do with religion.

true42 and littleguy3 like this.
  9. Deleted member 109631

Wow theres a bunch of snowflake butt hurt Karen's on this thread... Boohoo you're exposing someone to your life style. Blah blah blah...

The thread or post is NOT about the ethics of wearing a cage through the air port security screening.

The thread IS about if you do what you need to know and possible outcomes you need to be ready for.

Get over yourselves. You all give actual Karens a bad name...

Giles_English and littleguy3 like this.
  10. Deleted member 109631

Make a new thread about the ethics of wearing it in situations that could force people to unknowingly be exposed to something they didn't ask to be exposed to if you want to argue the ethics about it.

Just saying logically with all the up roar about it on this thread, would make sense to make one about the ethics of it all and not just for airport screenings, mind as well be all security screenings, doctor appointments, etc

Giles_English likes this.
  11. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    There are no religious reasons to wear a cage. Your own words it's a kink, not a religion. As far as taking it seriously I live in mine except for maybe 5 or 6 hours a week. A piercing is far less noticeable and far harder to remove. Also far more mainstream, takes 30 secs take a cage off put it in your carry on. Involving others in your kink when its easily avoided for your own thrill is the problem. One would think that would be common sense, guess not. Dont want me to respond don't quote me. Not that hard. Doctors, TSA and the general public have no interest in your kink don't make them a part of it. Again common sense.

Sissy_Dé likes this.
  12. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Answering the same question a year and a bit later; still traveling heavily, domestically and abroad. Djibouti, Turkey, Singapore, Ireland, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, South Korea, Guam, Germany, presently in Japan, etc. A lot of travel within the US, as well.

As I sit typing this, presently wearing a cage. I have one key. My wife has two. The key in my possession belongs to my wife. Her direction is that the cage be removed just prior to travel, and be reinstalled on arrival. She understands the ramifications if it causes any problems during travel, which for me will be significant. I recently inadvertently left it in Singapore, in the shower, where it had been removed (at her direction) for cleaning. Got busy, left it in a hotel. I ordered another as soon as I passed through home, and am wearing it now.

I don't wear it when flying. I wear it on base, off base, and most everywhere else, as she directs. When I arrive, it goes on, she gets a text with a picture of the key. It's the honor system. When I get ready to go again, it comes off, and she's likewise notified. It works for us.

Sissy_Dé likes this.
  13. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    This is really a data collection post…philosophical debate should be in a new thread.

Weekly LGA flier, today hit on the metal detector with MM jailbird…..Delta TSA pre. Also had a belt that normally is ok. Sent over to the body scanner, could not clear. Explained what it was, and if I read between the lines, even with a pat down where he felt it he could not clear me as there were multiple hits. Went to private room, super asked what was there. I described and he said he had to see. Very professional, said just show enough to give him an idea. All done under 1 minute. Both guys were polite and respectful, and said it may help in the future to make sure there is not a second thing that will hit as they cannot clear you as easily

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  14. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Just because you figure out how to post some text on the Internet doesn't make it "THE TRUTH". You're neither the first person nor the last to think that his shit smells good.

You're welcome to your own opinions. You're welcome to voice your opinions. Just please stop being a douche-bag to everyone else. Thanks.

You have no idea what they're exposed to. I do. They see naked people all day long. Obviously, you have no concept of what those machines do, and what TSA workers get to (or have to) see. Anyhow, if you travel, unless you always ask for a pat-down instead of a scanner (which is your right to do), your naked body has been seen, in all its "glory". And I don't know what the practices are now, but it used to be that that data was retained (e.g. for ML training data).

Those machines (millimeter wave) provide true 3d images of the person, naked, taken right through their clothing. A few years back, they were trying to change the practices so that TSA workers weren't standing there gawking at completely naked people in 3d, but I honestly don't know if it's all been automated yet (using ML, i.e. computer image recognition). That was their goal, but they were way behind schedule and way over budget. I'm not in the loop on any of this now, either on the manufacturer side or on the TSA side, but I used to be. You can google for information on what I'm talking about.

And for the record: A decent society doesn't force people to parade naked in front of the police in order to gain access to travel.

QED.

aaronhall, nuts69 and Sissy_Dé like this.
  15. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Where have I attacked or disparaged a single person. I'm simply wondering what the big deal is to take a cage off for ten minutes to easily clear screening. If it is such a big deal then it's clearly go get caught for lack of a better term or illicit a response. As far as being screened you agree to that upon buying a ticket. It's not some surprise thing. You don't have the right to unwillingly involve others in your kink, end of story cry over it. It makes whole community look bad so you can get a cheap thrill.

16. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My last experience at the airport was before Covid. Knowing how the metal detector arch worked I didn’t wear anything that would set it off and it saved me taking off clothing or shoes.
    At Healthrow UK wearing my plastic cb3000 with plastic number tag and I went through the scans okay. At the USA I went through a tube style scan and I got questioned if I had anything in my right pocket and indeed I did have a small plastic refill bottle for my vape.
    But I sense that the guy can see more than than the vape refill on his screen

17. Deleted member 109631

Yes those body image scanners can pretty much make out a good image of what you would look like naked. I know there was a news report on it how women felt exposed since the operators basic see everyone naked, even if it's a computer generated image.

Matt110 likes this.
  18. Sissy_Dé

Sissy_Dé Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I kind of doubt about what the scanners exactly show. I do think these are technically capable of showing a naked person on a screen, but:
    a. when we are checked, a privacy filter is applied and nobody sees you trully naked.
    b. if there is a reason for the airport security to do more analysis on you, they can ask you to be checked with a scanner that works without the privacy filter.

I am not an expert, but I think European laws would not allow a first scan that shows a naked body because a painted body with red/yellow indicators might well be sufficient for a first scan to indicate a potential security risk.

19. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    That's what they were working on a few years back.

20. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:

Again, you don’t take it serious enough to remove it as much as you do, or even have the key to take it off when you travel. Plus, you know nothing about religion or someone else’s religion. Maybe do some research. And piercings 100% set off alarms. Do you have any? Have you ever read any forums for PA piercings? It’s a common subject there too. Especially the ones who have the ladders of piercings. Like I said earlier, I work in public safety, I’ve seen plenty of kink related stuff on the street. Never once did I feel offended over someone’s kink. We see a lot more then you think and we don’t get offended. So just continue sitting behind your desk thinking you know what you’re talking about.

And if it makes you feel any better I am currently sitting at the airport typing this out. I just went through security. I am pre-check, normally I go through a body scanner, but today, I went through a metal detector. It set off the alarm, the lady said any metal, I said yes, I have jewelry down there and looked down. She said okay go through one more time. It set it off again. She said okay I’m going to send through the body scanner, I said yes ma’am that’s normally what I do. She said oh this has happened before. I said yes. And I went through the scanner and moved on. The whole interaction lasted .. idk, 30 seconds? Was completely professional about it, told her it was jewelry and she said okay. Not that big of a deal.

So, to the people who take chastity play as a serious play, and not as a kinky weekend adventure, please feel comfortable going through security at airports. My cage is all metal and is Stainless steel.

If anyone has any questions, just ask or PM me.

21. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    Nov 2023

Ottawa, ON
    US side
    PLASTIC CAGE / MAGIC LOCKER

Metal detector: CLEAR

Orlando, FL Term C
    PLASTIC CAGE / MAGIC LOCKER
    ADT Body imaging:
    CLEAR

Giles_English likes this.
  22. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Wouldn't and haven't when travelling with family, but would consider wearing it through alone. They are trained in these things, and surely a penis with lots of piercings would be kinkier, than my little old fella in a cage. Not much to see here. Would you expect someone to remove their genital piercings? If you are going through wanting to get caught, it's different from not really caring if you do get caught.

Giles_English and Sissy_Dé like this.
  23. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    Exactly the same happened to me at AMS with my plastic travel cage. It all comes off for travel mow and I just slip my sissy cage back on the other side.

24. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    You have the key. Most of us don't. I can't just slip mine off and slip it back on.

true42 likes this.
  25. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes I have the key when I travel. We have professional business lives and this world needs to be secret. I have to say though I prefer to be locked up and we have a key control system so when I get though security the plastic one goes straight back on. Its all about trust and she will know.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice