Chastity cage use during sports

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CuriousHusband103, Nov 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousHusband103

CuriousHusband103 New member

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Hi there -

My lovely wife and I have taken a plunge into chastity as a lifestyle and are loving it. She has started looking for more ways to keep me in the cage/make it more convenient as she takes to it a bit more. Our biggest hurdle currently is that a primary hobby of mine is rock climbing - it just simply seems unsafe to fall any significant distance while in a chastity cage; my fear is that I would land face down and smash it while I’m wearing it… absolute nightmare fuel lol.

our current solution is that the key stays on an electronic lock that I have access to but shows history. I have full reign to take it off to rock climb, and she can always check the history if she wants so if I were to take it off in a situation where it wasn’t allowed she would know.

My question is two part;
    1) has anyone worn a chastity cage regularly while participating in something athletic? If so would you recommend?
    2) Is there a better system/product where only she can control a lock/when I can take the cage off. Currently there is power exchange we can gain if, practically, I had to ask her every time I need it off. Right now it relies on her checking and I think that’s a greater mental load on her than if she could somehow get it off of me/give me access to the key remotely from work

2. gold_member

gold_member Member

Local Time:
    Hi there, congrats!

Yes, I stay active as well and wear a cage 24/7, though my activities are usually solitary. I stick to mostly weight lifting, running, biking, and heavy-bag work. If I were to do a group sport or something potentially dangerous like rock climbing, I'd probably be uncaged for safety. Better to be safe than sorry.

As for methods of external control, Bluetooth enabled devices do exist, but I haven't experienced them. There was a somewhat infamous security issue (as in it reached the mainstream news) with at least one of those models relatively recently.

My wife and I just keep an emergency key in a child-proof pill bottle that I drilled holes into, and which is kept secure by plastic, numbered locks. Your method sounds like it's working just fine, do you know that it's causing "greater mental load" on your wife? Might be something you two want to discuss first.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    I wear mine why cycling/running/gym ect, with no problems, but I can see why you would have concerns about climbing in one! I think the system you have set up is a excellent solution.

4. CuriousHusband103

CuriousHusband103 New member

Local Time:
    @madams-sissysub and @gold_member - what cage are you wearing that allows for that movement with no/limited discomfort and chafing?? I thought that chafing and not being able to be too aerobic was just part of having a cage on because it just seems like a natural consequence of wearing one to me lol

5. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    I practice Martial Arts and Jujitsu a lot.

I never wear a cage when I am working out. Getting kicked in the groin would do permanent damage to me.

Iso.

Iron78 likes this.
  6. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    I've broken a couple plastic cages during mountain biking and they actually seem to offer more protection than danger from impact.

7. gold_member

gold_member Member

Local Time:
    I wear a titanium BA-05 with an ergonomic flat ring, and tight boxers/compression shorts during exercise to keep everything separated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice