Testicle Pain

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Rexdidacool, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Rexdidacool

Rexdidacool New member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Good morning.

So I've dabbled with a few cages with various base ring sizes but all present a pain. A big pain. When my penis tries getting an erection in a cage, behind my left testicle (the slightly higher one if that matters) there is a visible swelling and there is an horrendous pain. It doesn't always happen but it's more often than not. So, off comes the cage but it can continue to happen without any restrictions. I've had my testicles checked by ultrasound and the doctor said all is good so that leaves me wondering, is this in fact 'normal'?
    I've never spoken to any other gents about this so maybe someone could help and possibly explain! All thoughts are appreciated.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Do you mean behind your testicle in your scrotum or in your groin?

3. JustHere

JustHere Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    You can have too much skin pulled through the base ring. I've noticed instead of having the skin pulled tight and the under side of the base ring right against me, it's more comfortable to pull a little skin towards your ass crack, it'll hold the balls tighter, and give the cage room to move with you. Takes some figuring out, and every not and then I've gotta shift skin forwards or bsckwards, but I've worn mine almost a month, and forget about it honestly..once that sweet spot is figured out.

Pedrobird likes this.
  4. Rexdidacool

Rexdidacool New member

Local Time:
    "Do you mean behind your testicle in your scrotum or in your groin?"

Directly behind the testicle, in the tubes I believe. I assume it's a build up of blood, I just wonder how I alleviate it or stop it.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    When you're flaccid inside your cage, how much space is there between the end of your penis and the end of your cage?

If the head of your penis doesn't touch the end of the cage most of the time when you're wearing it, then that could be your problem, the cage being too long is allowing erections to start. A short cage helps prevent erections from even starting, which in turn avoids the testicle pulling problem.

A smaller gap might also help. If you pull your testicles down while wearing the cage, is there wriggle room for your scrotum between the rings?
    If the gap is smaller, then there's less funnel shape and more of a slot for your balls to pull through. If the gap is loose, then part of your testicles enter the gap and get deformed/squeezed. If it's narrower and your balls rest flatter on each ring , then while your vas deferens may be under tension, your testicles aren't being deformed by the pull, hence less pain. It's the difference (when uncaged) between squeezing your balls and pulling them, the first is much more painful

6. Rexdidacool

Rexdidacool New member

Local Time:
    That depends on the cage I'm wearing. When I've got a shorter cage on, any time my penis tries to get an erection, it forces the cage away. I tried a smaller base ring and the testicle pain was more severe and was obviously then harder to remove due to all the blood trapped. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

No cage ever sits against my body. I'd really like to find a solution!

7. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    No, it is not normal period. There should be 0 pain when wearing a chastity cage in my opinion. Some discomfort, sure it is a stiff device around your private parts, but there should be 0 pain. When I started with chastity, I was also in a lot of pain. It is very hard to find off shelf cage that is comfortable. Forces from your penis especially during attempted erection have to be transferred through the ring to your body and mitigated. I have been in a custom cage 24/7 over 2 years and I have 0 pain. No issues and I do almost everything caged. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577
    Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice