The Future of Chastity - Real Talk...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Nov 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    On the contrary, if you read accounts here and over on reddit, women involved in male chastity see to divide between those who enjoy playing with the power, and those who just like keeping their man locked.

The former like to have keys, and enjoy deciding when orgasms should happen and how, and how they are earned. The latter would be happy if chastity devices were fitted like coils.

Pgp, Danny15 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    I tend to avoid reddit. I see enough toxic bullshit as is. They still control your keys if they lock you and ignore you. Or engage with you. I'd quickly tap out probably being locked and ignored honestly

3. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They are not interested in the keyholder part, but they do generally engage sexually and enjoy the man's locked state. It's a different track, that's all.

Danny15 likes this.
  4. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Honestly, having a boyfriend/FWB who WANTS me locked seems like just as remote of a fantasy as being ravaged by a werewolf at this point.

But then again, Idaho kinda sucks for a lot of things kink.

5. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think part of the problem is that the kind of person who prefers a locked partner probably doesn't move in spaces where this is a visible option.

6. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    But the tech mentioned isn't about the lock, which was a serious security concern for their customers. If we are talking about sensors that will detect movement within a keyed cage then security isn't such an issue. Who cares, apart from a KH (or Virgo, can you define it further) whether I got hard in my cage or tried to pull out. I'm certainly not putting an internet lock on my junk, but the latter is intriguing, and well within current limits of technology. Only matter of time.

7. halo

halo Junior Member

Local Time:
    I see a lot of broad generalization which is always tough, but largely I think Giles is spot-on regarding the uptake by the gay community.

From my own perspective, I first encountered Altairboy's site and Neosteel and Latwoski in the mid-90's. Chastity was exceptionally niche and the only devices that existed required fitting in Germany. But it was clear that a lot of people couldn't afford that trip plus another grand for a sex toy, so when the CB2000 came out, it was a big shock. It was ~$200 initially but that was well-under full belts. It wasn't particularly well-made but the concept was decent, the ball-trap, and now we have literally hundreds of designs around ball-trap principle.

Lori's tube and similar have also been around for quite some time, but they require a PA. I know many who are into chastitty are adamant that unless you have a PA, you aren't really serious about security. But the PA is a major commitment, moreso than anything you can purchase.

Regardless, cheap devices are accessible to the public, they are easy to find and cheap enough to try without much worry. Amazon sells them. Alibaba and DHgate sell them. Ebay. Most sex shops.

So it has been facinating to watch from ~1994 to now, how the fetish has changed. For one, femdom culture is fully aware and embraces chastity but this was not always so. There is a very popular femdom model and around 2011-12 I requested a custom with a chastity cage as a prop and she didn't have one so I supplied it. I'm sure she's got twenty now! I mean 'chastity' is a category a lot of places, that in itself is a huge change!

There is always a limit to how far fetishes move into the mainstream but things do shift. Wearing black high heeled boots up to or above the knee was not a 'normal' fashion choice for women then. You were in sex clothes dressed like that. Now below-the-knee boots are common in the workplace and such and above the knee out on the town, it's not considered taboo anymore. Chastity will never quite be like that but a lot of people are stumbling across it and starting to work it in their minds. First you have to know of a kink to begin to think if you might like it.

Something was mentioned about the % of women who would not tolerate lack of penis accessibility. I think that's a red herring. Most couples, gay or straight, are likely not "serious" players in chastity. They may wear a cage for hours or a day or two, on occasion. But since cages are cheap, esp. for short-term wear, this is just fine and those people can know start to understand what you guys with 1yr+ lockups must be feeling.

Even full belts have been copied and are available from China. No they aren't great but they are adqeuate for someone looking to play and see if it might be for them. In general I think younger people today are much more open about things like butt stuff for straight guys. At one time, the worst thing you could call someone in school was 'f*g'. Now it seems more like 'so?'

On the female side, I don't think a lot changes in the sense that most females are not interested in a primarily dominant role for whatever reasons. I don't know if it's 80/20 but for sub guys it feels that way or worse. I'm sure there are lot of cultural things there too but for hetro couples, the limitation is interest in power play from the female AT ALL, let alone on specficially chastity.

But I never thought we would have so many accessible devices when I first stumbled upon it, so I think things are generally getting better and more popular.

8. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Hey do you. Put alarms, timers, toaster ovens on your cage idc lol. Just something else to go wrong in a vital area of my anatomy. I don't need sensors to tell me if I got hard or not.

Baggervance and Alceste like this.
  9. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What was that amazing fibre glass one?

10. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Neither do I, but it offers the keyholder a level of security that a PA doesn't. If you could come in your PA cage (I'm sure some can) is it actually "secure"? Telemetry is surely the ultimate? I wouldn't even be able to give it a jiggle without her knowledge!

11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I think that depends on the keyholder's expectation of security. Some might say that an occasional release in the cage is okay, as long as it is difficult to do and relatively unsatisfying. Others may take a more extreme stance.

It is a moot point for me, because my device is sized such that trying to accomplish that goal would be a pointless exercise.

12. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Mainstream Chastity - what a dream.

For my wife and I, we just love the dynamic - she is not particularly bossy and I am not submissive - in fact I am very alpha - but the subtle power exchange in our sexual relationship is an incredible high for both of us.

I am more aware of her needs and desires and the very fact that it remains my choice to do for her what she would like, is for me an ultimate show of the love that this dynamic has highlighted in me for her.

The fact that she was prepared to indulge me in this fantasy despite not originally wanting to, shows her love for me. (BTW This has since changed to I will never be without a device again).

The fact that neither of us would want to go back to the way things were before - me jerking off whenever I wanted to or whenever she did not feel like action - is just an unacceptable scenario for our future. The pleasure we both get out of this lifestyle, even if for her at times it is just knowing I am not jerking off and for me knowing she holds the key to my release, is enough.

Would this help almost every other relationship I see around me crashing and burning in one way or another - A resounding YES - can we get more people to see this, want it or believe it, that is the difficulty and with the absolute secrecy that seems to exist about it in most relationships - I don't see how this will really change very quickly.

How I wish that everyone could see the benefits and that we could shout it from the rooftops, but even that I don't think would make the difference - it seems too unbelievable - so to get this lifestyle of being permanently locked and denied into a "normal" reality, seems somewhat farfetched.

13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) has been in the educational system for years. First as a teacher, and finished her career off as director of special needs. I brought up the idea of wearing a cage for fun. I had seen it on the web and was curious about MC. We couldn't get a cage here fast enough. When it got here, my Wife put it on me and that was it. She read up on MC and men wearing cages, and was (Is) so into it now, that I don't see us living any other way. It's been 6 years now, and just over 18 months of me wearing it 24/7/365 and orgasm free. She has told me many times she wishes she had heard about cages years ago and that she would have had me wearing one from the start. I'm really not sure how many men or women know about cages and MC, but I think if more women knew about it, there would be a lot more men wearing them. JMHO

14. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Call me when they put an espresso machine on a cage and we'll talk.

15. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It's out there...
    There just needs to be MORE out there!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/confessions/a44878206/chastity-cage-sex/

16. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    On the technological side - I'm still surprised nobody ever invented any electronic methods. Like, a light barrier in the opening of the shaft part, that is interrupted once you insert the penis, and will trigger a small "penis was pulled out" indicator light when the penis is removed from the shaft portion of the cage and the light can "connect". All water-proof of course.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  17. gold_member

gold_member Active member

Local Time:
    Real talk, are there any data backing up these theories? I saw the dataset comparing chastity cages purchased on Amazon vs vibrators which was neat, but haven't seen anything regarding gender demographics or sexual preferences.

If we're really trying to extrapolate into the future, I find a few things strange about the original take. To begin with, I feel like focusing on sexuality is a weird place to start. If we're truly projecting into the future, we should take into account that the number of people who identify as LGBTQ+ is increasing, and signs indicate it will continue to grow as mainstream acceptance of non-heteronormative people grows. Wouldn't this muddy the waters as to "where" or "who" is "leading the way" when it comes to the "future of chastity"?

Instead, I think, it's much easier a statement to say that chastity fetishists will lead the way. Those who get off on not getting off. These people can fall under any demographic, and leaving out this component is potentially dangerous, blending what might be otherwise realistic discourse into the fantastical. People engage in kink because they find it sexually gratifying, full stop.

Which leads me to the next thing I found a bit strange. Why the focus on piercing? If that's your thing, good on ya, but I would personally expect PA's to deter the average vanilla person, not entice them to give chastity a try.

I get the common points that male chastity devices can technically be defeated by pulling out, using a vibrator, jiggling your cage, etc. etc. but honestly, this seems like a strawman to me. Locking a well-fitting ball-trap device on an average man will at the very least deter "typical" masturbation, if not outright prevent it. Combined with consent, what else are we really trying to achieve here?

If complete denial is the answer, companies like Neosteel make belts which will prevent total physical access. If anti-pullout is the answer, anti-pullout pins or PA piercings exist like you mention. But again, combined with consent, this is just a matter of flavoring your chastity experience in my opinion. If the goal is complete orgasm denial and/or detection, even without an individual's consent, well... we're in scary territory and have departed the realistic.

18. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    All good. I would suggest adding this: If you visit chastity-based online sites, you'll quickly notice that most of the posters are males, age 50 and up. As America's population ages(and the Baby Boomers are now averaging about 65 years old) we may see a significant increase in male chastity.

19. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Speaking of future of chastity, I believe there are some minor tweaks to public discourse that could give it a big boost.
    I'm talking about making chastity contracts legally binding, at least to some degree.
    Currently, any sex-related contract can be easily invalidated using the morality/public order general principle, which is universal to pretty much every jurisdiction.
    This needs to change. Of course, it'll be impossible to get the courts to enforce locking per se, however, if the contract would contain a provision mandating a financial penalty for breaking the contract, it could, in theory, be gradually accepted by courts and become case-law.

20. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Legally binding sexual contracts are a bridge too far in my eyes. For example sodomy aka anal and blowjobs are illegal in some states. Probably quite a few. Not sure i want the legal system involved in my kinks honestly. You must eat pussy as is stated in paragraph 5 line 7 subsection 3 sounds a bit silly to me.

21. Big E

Big E Locked up when possible.

Programmer
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    The technology is cumming(pun intended lol) for 100% chastity and more. Below is a CNN story about how AI can identify Thought-driven movement. This can be abstracted into the ultimate orgasm control by detecting the thought-driven movement to orgasm and possibly block those signals. Another crazy potential I imagine is that a looping signal being sent to stimulate. I believe that in 10-15 years chastity devices will be worn on the other head. Looking forward to hearing feedback.

CNN —

A 46-year-old Swiss man who was paralyzed after falling on ice has regained some movement after a world-first surgery that installed an implant on his brain that uses artificial intelligence to read his thoughts, his intentions to move, and transfers them to a second implant in his abdomen that stimulates the right muscles to make parts of his body move as his brain wants them to.

“Thought-driven movement” is how Onward, the Dutch company behind this technology, describes the pioneering process.

Man with paralysis walks naturally after brain, spine implants

“While it is still too early to provide full results, we are pleased to report that the technology works as expected and appears to successfully reanimate his paralyzed arms, hands, and fingers,” the company said.

More than a quarter-million Americans have some degree of paralysis because of damage to their spinal cord, so technology like this could, one day, be life-changing for many.

“If you are paralyzed with your hand and you can just open and close, it’s a huge change. Suddenly, you can eat. You are gaining independence,” said Dr. Gregoire Courtine, the French neuroscientist who had the idea for what he calls a “digital bridge” between brain and body over a decade ago. Then, they had to wait for technology to catch up with what was initially just a sci-fi dream.

“We remove a little bit of bone; we replace this piece of bone by this set of electrodes, and then we close the skin,” said Dr. Jocelyne Bloch, a Swiss neurosurgeon who performed the surgery and is Courtine’s collaborator. “This implant is going to work wirelessly and activate the spinal cord stimulation.”

22. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    That's a BIG NO, I think. There are too many pitfalls and convergences. Imagine what else you could control if you did. Even if it just controlled my cock, would that not just take away my horniness, the driving force to my submissive tendencies, leaving me miserable and unable to feel denied. What's the point being locked for a month or two if it isn't even working?

23. Big E

Big E Locked up when possible.

Programmer
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    My though is that it could be used to just block the orgasm but not the hornniness. In fact It might allow the controller to send signals to increase hornniess.

24. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    I guess I didn't express myself clear enough. My point was that while making performing sexual actions per se legally enforceable might seem a bit too far at the moment, the legally binding financial penalties for violating a contract seem more feasible.
    For example, if a clause in a chastity contract providing, say a 100K fine for unauthorized removal of the belt (except emergencies, of course) was legally binding, it would provide a hell of an incentive for the sub.

25. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Already too much overreach by the govt as is last thing I want them involved with is my sex life. Say you break the contract because a hard boundary was pushed. You going to fight long drawn out legal battles in open court because you refused to be cucked?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice