Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    subrick, remyruff and Dianna1395 like this.
  2. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    My former chief cardiologist got Covid while working in the clinic. He insisted to get Hydroxychloroquin for treatment.

It didnt work. He got really sick, went to ICU and was lucky to survive it.

In his case and manyany others it didnt work.

3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    He was completely fucked up from his decades long drig and alcohol abuse. Had several severe operations and heart attacks before.

But yeah sure! It must have been the vaccnation.

R2002 and remyruff like this.
  4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Perhaps the virus attacks people differently. When I got covid, I took both HQL and Ivermectin. Also monitored oxygen levels in my blood. A cold would have been significantly more severe than covid for me. I had a headache and a cough for two days. Then just a mild cough for a week. I know some people got real sick. So the question is, a) did I just get a mild strain, b) was I just super healthy c) did HQL or Ivermectin make a difference? My daughter took the vax and the vax itself made her much sicker for an entire week. I think the moral of the story is, the government didn't know what it was saying or the government had incentive to say what it was saying. But there is no doubt that what they were saying was a lie.

subrick and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    How do you know you had covid and not a cold?

6. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Had a covid test. That's another possibility, the tests were bogus. Also it would have been unlike any other cold I ever had. For me, colds start in my throat and end up in my sinuses and last 10 days minimum. This was just a headache and a cough.

7. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Actually it's easy to Dr wnnin a Jacuzzi. Fall asleep from the what, brain is addled, you're literally parboiled...
    You don't wake up.

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Study Finds Nearly 1 in 3 Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Recipients Suffered Neurological Side Effects
    0CCB8AEC-68F9-4BFA-AC50-887A45A8C851.jpeg
    The people included in the study suffered from headaches, tremors, muscle spasms, insomnia, sleepiness, vertigo, and difficulty in concentration.

Almost a third of individuals who received a Chinese Coronavirus vaccine suffered from neurological complications including tremors, insomnia, and muscle spasms, according to a recent study published in the journal Vaccines.

The study analyzed 19,096 people who received Chinese Coronavirus vaccines in Italy in July 2021, out of which 15,368 had taken the Pfizer vaccine, 2,077 had taken the Moderna version, and 1,651 took the AstraZeneca version.

See:
    https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/11/10/1621

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/nearly-1-in-3-covid-19-vaccine-recipients-suffered-neurological-side-effects-study-5519532

Dianna1395 likes this.
  9. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pfi$er Suffers Massive Quarterly Loss as Chinese Coronavirus Vaccines and Paxlovid Doses Are Returned
    Pfi$er reported a third-quarter loss during Tuesday’s earnings call as the demand for its Chinese Coronavirus vaccines and one popular antiviral medication to treat the virus decreased substantially, according to CNBC.

The pharmaceutical giant announced it recorded a write-off of $5.6 billion due to the drug Paxlovid and its so-called “vaccine”, Comirnaty.

Paxlovid lost the company $4.7 billion, while the mRNA “vaccine” was responsible for $900 million in losses.

The company that specializes in death and disability reported a quarterly revenue of $13.2 billion, which was down 42 percent from 2022’s second quarter.

According to CNBC, Pfi$er’s Chinese Coronavirus shots generated $1.31 billion in revenue from July to September.

That is a 70 percent decrease when compared with the same period from the previous year.

Sales of Paxlovid, meanwhile, were down 97 percent year-over-year.

See:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/31/pfizer-pfe-q3-earnings-report-2023.html

https://s28.q4cdn.com/781576035/files/doc_financials/2023/q3/Q3-2023-PFE-Earnings-Release.pdf

- AND -

In Other Exciting Pfi$er News
    Reuter’s reported the Merchant of Death and Disability agreed to take back nearly 8 million unused courses of Paxlovid from the U.S. government, along with its inventory of the so-called “vaccine”.

Meanwhile, the Merchant of Death and Disability disclosed it will be closing down two of its facilities in North Carolina amid a cost-cutting initiative after it revealed the drop in sales of its Chinese Coronavirus “vaccine” and other products.

See:
    https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-swings-quarterly-loss-due-paxlovid-write-off-2023-10-31/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/pfizer-to-shut-down-two-facilities-amid-major-cost-cuts-5519323

Couldn't happen to a nicer company.

subrick, Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  10. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
  11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    LIKE!

subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    It has been known already in the beginning of the pandemic, that the virus hits completely different in different people.

There are several genetic factors, general health status and so on.
    Usually I almost die, when I get a normal cold. My wife stays fot all the time and EVEN goes to work. Manflu in Germany.

When we got Corona, she got much sicker than me both times and I had nothing except the fastest running nose ever in my life. I think I lost so mich water by this, that it got critical with my bloodvolume.

But back to the research on Corona in the early part of the pandemic.

The RKI made several studies throughout germany about the underestimation of Covid cases and, what has been to be expected, they had found out an underestimation of 4 to 5 times.
    So the whole rates like persons which get stronger infected, that they get really sick (18 percent or so), had to be hospitalized and died at the end ( in the beginning the CFR (case fatality rate) has been at 8 then 3.7 and got even lesser) has to be devided by 4 or even 5. At least.
    This only works if there are manymany people that just recognized nothing, havent been ill or just thought that they had a nt so extreme cold and didnt get tested or to hospital or so.

Especially the CFR is an in my eyes not so valid statistic value, since it is strongly bound to the known cases / testing procedure. Whoch can lead into the completely wrong direction. If you test only the ill people, you get the absolute killer virus, that has an CFR of 40 percent or more. And if you test everybody you get the corona like we me it. Not so evil at all. CFR under 1 percent.

They did the first in the beginning. To shead fear and make the people anxious.

13. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    How do you know you had covid and not a cold?

14. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I had different show up of symptoms in comparision to a usual cold and positive tests for this virus.

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I have a couple of colds a year, they are not always the same.

As for the tests, I remember watching a hidden camera documentary on the BBC about the giant hurridly set up covid testing labs, I wouldn't trust any results from them. The expert on the show said all results should be discarded.

I presume all of these rushed labs were the same.

The BBC deleted it not long after, but you can still watch part of it here.

16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    can we really trust anything now?
    I hate to be cynical, but until government, NGOs, corporations, etc start acting honestly and with integrity it’s impossible to have any trust now,

subrick, Dianna1395, L-u-c-y and 2 others like this.
  17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Shares of Pfi$er traded at $30.56 in after-hours trading today — down from a record high of more than $57 per share in December 2021.

YTD Pfi$er’s shares are down -40.46%

See:

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/pfe

18. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I tested it at home (pregancy tests), docotrs office and at work in hospital (PCR and direct RNA Tests) . The testsites I visited were not those aslack muruck sites.
    No hurry up built up fraud labs just medical scilled people.

And since you havent been infected ( maybe you just hat an inapparent and asymptomatic infection and didnt recognoze it) you cant compare your usual flus you have yearly with the symptoms of a corona infection.

I am questioning myself, why you trust a random "EXPERT" in a BBC show more, than another "expert" who says different things. Also BBC.
    Both is media, both evil and financed by the same evil guys.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  19. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    ^^^ This ^^^. Regardless of whether the virus was dangerous or not, there is one thing we know. The government, the pharmaceuticals, and the media lied. Continuously and unabashedly. And to this day, they have not admitted it. Yet we know. Even they know we know, but they won't own up to it. I wouldn't trust them to tell me what time it is.

20. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:

The problem is, that we now live in a time, where hybrid warfare is done in many issues.
    Since there are many desinformation campaigns from certain governments have taken place and are spread via Social media it isnt easy for usual people to see what is true or wrong.

Even people who work with data struggle in recognizing what is legit and what not.

Dianna1395 and tomf_22033 like this.
  21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I trusted my eyes seeing the tests contents slopped over each other.

That could have been fake, but it was the BBC going against the BBC's narrative so I tend to trust it more.

22. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well yes. I have been shocked also when watching the video. ( a bit).

I can imagine what these "specialized" lab workers did. Some are really not motivated.

But we dont know what we are seeing there. Is it really an automated mass screening? Or anything else?

I crosschecked some other videos of labs in german television (source youtube). In all of them the laboratory workers did the work by hand. At least parts of it.

23. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    • “Plandemic — Indoctornation” reveals the driving forces behind the vaccine agenda. It looks at the roles of the World Health Organization, Bill Gates, Tedros Adhanom, Dr. Anthony Fauci, mainstream media, Silicon Valley tech giants, Big Pharma and many others, connecting the dots between them
    • The U.S. CDC owns the patent for SARS-CoV (the virus responsible for SARS) isolated from humans. In 2007, the CDC filed a petition with the patent office to keep their coronavirus patent confidential. They also own patents for detection methods, and for a kit to measure the virus
    • By law, one cannot patent naturally-occurring DNA. If SARS-CoV is natural, then the patent is illegal. If the virus is manmade, the patent is legal, but the creation of the virus would be a violation of biological weapons treaties and laws. So, either way, the CDC has engaged in illegal activity
    • Because the CDC owns the patent on SARS-CoV, it controls who has the ability to make inquiries into it. Unless authorized, you cannot look at the virus, you cannot measure it or make tests for it, since they own all those patents. This means the CDC has a major profit motive
    • The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill owns a patent describing methods for producing recombinant coronaviruses
    https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/November/PDF/plandemic-indoctornation-pdf.pdf

24. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    At about the same time there was another hidden camera documentary by Channel 4 that showed similar levels of incompetence. This time the lab was in Northern Ireland, A quarter of all UK tests were sent there. It showed that when the tests arrived lots of them were leaking over the other tests.

No doubt ch4 deleted it soon after. I can't find any clips of it anywhere on youtube or twitter, luckily I saved a clip. I have uploaded it here:

https://twitter.com/ChastityMansion/status/1720433983823974455

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice