viacage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by atxmtb, Oct 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    You've heard viaduck, so here's a viacage. Meaning, why wear a cage for chastity. I kind of know the answer. The same answer as why climb the mountain. Because it's there. But seriously. I like the cage. I like the way it feels, I like the mental component of it. Still, I can practice everything I do in the cage, without the cage. At least after two months in the cage I can. Maybe iniitally it kept my hands away from my cock. At this point though, my hands don't go there.

My wife has never been into the play aspects of chastity. I get the sense that she put up with it, but never saw the point. Lately, she's given me the impression that I somehow "need" the cage and that that's the only reason I wear it. So that got me thinking... (bad start right there). Why do I wear it? Why do other folks wear it? Is it for the play aspects? Is it because it blocks temptation? Is it the look and feel? All of the above? Something else? Do you need it? If you didn't have the cage, would you still be doing the same thing?

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. Sissy_Dé

Sissy_Dé Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    As a sissy I am, I need the cage. My sissy feelings grow when I am alone. Either at home or during business travels. The lingerie I wear arouses me, and I am to weak not play with my clit. The cage is mandatory to avoid orgasms.
    With that written: I love the cage as it extents my sissyplay as my arousal stays much longer and more nights after each other.

3. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    I wear it because it helps me keep my hands off of myself at times of strong temptations. My wife also likes it. She calls it my Kinky Wedding Ring and it’s an outward show of my submission to her and to remind me that the penis is now hers and no longer belongs to me.

Caged4Sazz and Sissy_Dé like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I wear it because Madam tells me to, she likes me to have to suffer the discomforts and difficulties that go with wearing a cage, and I like to endure it to show my devotion to her.

Caged4Sazz and atxmtb like this.
  5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    One moment of weakness and all our efforts would be over. She likes how I am without orgasms but she doesn’t trust me to keep myself that way. She knows me too well.

littleguy3 and atxmtb like this.
  6. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    That is true. Without the cage, a moment of weakness can spoil weeks of energy. I have a personal goal though that I will be able to control that urge even without a cage and for how ever long I need to show restraint, even for the rest of my life. I show restraint in some things. Like, offer me some meth and a beautiful naked girl to share it with is something I would be able to successfully resist. My issue is I've given myself a pass for masturbating for so long that it doesn't have that firewall in my brain. I feel two months in the cage has helped. Yeah, maybe not long enough yet, but I was out for a good 12 hours this weekend, alone, and extremely horny. I didn't even touch myself. [Ha, that sounds so silly. Oh good for you, what a good boy you are not touching yourself for a short 12 hours]. Yeah, maybe I've got a long way to go.

Caged4Sazz, littleguy3 and IB-Chaste like this.
  7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    I listen better and have a better attitude with the cage on.

It works for us.

8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    All of these!

Also, without it, I would get spontaneous erections. I don't think I could develop jedi-like mental strength to suppress these. And the cage gives me the physical feeling of denial that cant be duplicated without it. All of that denial makes release and play time the most incredible experience when it happens. I've had better orgasms unlike any that I've ever experienced prior to chastity. And the deeper I get into it, the better it becomes.

When I am released and am blessed with an orgasm, if I don't lock up again right after, erections torment me later at night. I much prefer the cage. I can sleep better with fewer disturbances. It becomes the reverse of what the newbie goes through trying to wear a cage thru the night for the first time. Except the newbie's physical pain of the cage becomes the chaste male's mental pain of being free and wanting another O.

Caged4Sazz, atxmtb and IB-Chaste like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice