Nighttime Erections Killing Me

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by aneuhaus, Oct 4, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. aneuhaus

aneuhaus New member

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Hey yall!

I purchased a Holy Trainer about six months ago and have been finding it very helpful for abstinence.

During the day, I barely notice it on. However, at night, I awakened multiple times due to the pain caused from nocturnal erections.

I'd say I would wake up maybe 3 to 4 times a night from the pain. According to my fitbit, I'm getting less deep sleep because of this which bothers me because I know how important deep sleep is.

I heard others say that purchasing a shorter and more narrow cage could help this problem, so I recently purchased a "test" silicon cage that fits much more closely.

Last night while wearing it, I was still woken up several times from the pain, although I noticed it took less time for the erection to subside.

Am I missing any tricks that yall know of? If I could just solve this problem, I could wear the chastity cage indefinately.

Thanks!

Servus likes this.
  2. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    I would go to a fetal position for those times. It worked for me. Until I got used to being locked.

3. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Get a metal cage at least half an inch shorter than your flaccid length, make sure your base ring is sized properly so it can't migrate and consider wearing an elastic support strap. Basically need to stop any erections before they get started or gain any momentum.

Rafster, true42, Servus and 2 others like this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Have you tried getting out of bed to go sit on the toilet and pee after the first time you waken. This may help relieve the 2nd and other erections during the night. I was getting pee hardons in the beginning and those on their own can be painful enough. Before investing in a 2nd or 3rd cage, I would give this suggestion a few nights.

Mickdrizzle and Bry248 like this.
  5. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have you been wearing it consistently for the past 6 months, and this issue is persisting? That may be a cage sizing issue.

I've relocked for Locktober (and maybe beyond) after a 2 month break and have this issue. I get up and go to the bathroom (2-4 times a night) and things calm back down. In my experience, this should last a few days to a week until my body gets used to it. Historically, after a few weeks my body has gone fully back to normal and used to the cage at night.

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Don't drink anything, except sipping a small amount of water, after 8pm.

If you get woken up by a caged boner don't lay there trying to will it away, get up, go sit on the toilet, or just stand in the cold somewhere. The boner will go and you're mind will be eager to return to sleep.

knightly likes this.
  7. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    I've written on this topic before. I also have an HT (knockoff), I'm a major "grower", and it is rare that I can get through a night without needing to take the cage off. The typical advice to pee, etc, is helpful for most in these situations, but my issue is more cardiovascular in nature and not bladder related. Basically, mine are spontaneous erections that are super intense (particularly due to abstinence from daytime caging), and once they get to a certain point the HT ring starts restricting the ability for the blood to escape, making it worse. The only times I've tried to "push through" resulted in troubling bruising of my penis.

People talk about getting used to it, and maybe that is possible, but I don't have multiple nights where I can afford no sleep... I still need to work and run a household. And I'm not keen on wounding my penis for this. Maybe other cage types are better suited for "growers" and nocturnal erections, but I wouldn't know. I do know that nighttime erections serve important health purposes and are an important measure of cardiovascular health, especially in older men, so I am definitely not inclined to doing anything that would stop them entirely.

Bry248 likes this.
  8. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Engaging large muscle groups will kill an erection. Get up, assume a deep squat, knees at 90 degrees. However, this won't do anything for a recurring erection once you get back to sleep.

Bibigi likes this.
  9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I wouldn’t worry too deeply about the data on your Fitbit. Nocturnal erections happen during REM, waking briefly and allowing the erection to relent won’t damage the quality of your sleep.
    It does get easier.
    It’s like when you wear a cast for a broken bone, eventually your body just works around it and you forget it’s there.

What you have described here is a definite sizing issue! Grower or not the cage isn’t doing as it should. It wouldn’t matter if my 3inches turned into a 30 inch erection, the cage would stop it happening. You are not an exception to the rule, you’re just getting it wrong.

Caged4Sazz and Midnight1966 like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Nocturnal erections are basically the body’s way of stopping you from peeing your self in your sleep, get up and go sit down to pee, once you have you shouldn’t have any more erections.

11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Getting a shorter cage will definitely help, it stops your erection from establishing itself before you wake up.

I have also taken a very very low dose of cyproterone acetate, it will actually eliminate night time erections if you get it right without doing anything else (my experience do so at your own risk).

I wear a much shorter cage now and I am woken usually once per night but when I was younger it was like 5 or 6 times but then I was using a longer cage. I don't use the cyproterone acetate any more. I have to admit I am not sure if its my age or the cage...lol. Could be a bit of both

12. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I’m quite a grower and I’ve only ever worn a metal cage. While I occasionally get woken early in the morning from an attempted erection the overnight ones stopped waking me a long time ago. I wonder if it’s due to the fact that my cage is an open design and even though I can’t get hard I can still “swell” a bit between the bars? Maybe someone on here who’s tried both has some opinion on the matter.

13. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    keep with it....my nightime erections got less and less

14. Queens property

Queens property Active member

Local Time:
    Dude it's the worst, i went from a slightly too big metal cage to smaller custom one, it's a perfect fit in the day but iv been in it for a month and I'm just about getting over the nighttime erections problem. You body will take some time to adapt but I got through it by using some moisturiser around the base ring before sleep and used the strap they supplied with the cage at anight to hold it in a better position while sleeping. when I do wake up, go for a piss. Time is your friend though. Persevere.

15. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Personally, I love nighttime erections in the cage. But that's me. Painful? Distracting? Yes. Satisfying? definitely. Truth is, though, I don't get them enough! Or at least they are not waking me anymore. 5 weeks in so maybe that's how it goes. So my suggestion, learn to love them. The longer you are locked, the more you will miss them.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  16. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Wrong size of your cage and try to wear a hold back strap.
    Your erection should get strong.

17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'm lucky that I'm free at night (her preference). When I did wear it at night, there were a couple things that helped:

1. Ring size must be perfect. Dial it in. Too big a ring will ALWAYS cause the issue you're having. Getting the perfect size doesn't necessarily "fix" everything all by itself, but you're probably not going to get it fixed if the ring is too big.

2. Length should be slightly shorter than flacid. As Chaste Bear mentioned, go 1/2" shorter than your flacid length. This depends somewhat on how your body works, so maybe it's 1/4", maybe it's 3/4". It might take some experimenting, unfortunately.

3. Some forms of lube are good, but more is worse. Find the lube that works for you. Find the minimum amount that works.

Do everything right, and you may still have some issues. Hopefully less issues.

Caged4Sazz and Chaste Bear like this.
  18. Cuelhinho

Cuelhinho New member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    The nocturnal erections that hurt my flesh with force, as the penis pushed the balls against the ring. And that is now history. He finished.

A simple rubber tube, inside the Holy trainer nub and everything happens sideways, when I wake up from my ultra realistic dreams, I pull the tube squeezed into the narrow opening of the Nub, and the urine comes out in a different way... I can feel the lump in the groin, I push it with my hand, or it stays there curled up, I put the tube back in, squeezing it about 6 cm back. Goodnight.

19. Cuelhinho

Cuelhinho New member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    As ereções noturnas que machucavam minha carne com força, enquanto o pênis empurrava as bolas contra o anel. E isso agora é história. Finalizou.

Um simples tubo de borracha, dentro do tênis Santo e tudo acontece de lado, quando acordo dos meus sonhos ultra realistas, puxo o tubo espremido na abertura estreita do Nub, e a urina sai de uma maneira diferente... Eu posso sentir o caroço na virilha, eu empurro com a mão, ou ele fica lá enrolado, eu coloco o tubo de volta, apertando-o cerca de 6 cm para trás. Boa noite.

20. Comfortably Numb

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Loads of reactions already. My two cents based on my cage history. I want my cage as short and small as possible. All the room that’s just not there prevents an erection as early as possible. My base ring I want snug but not too. I experienced loads of nightly disturbances with a snug ring. Changed a size up and that made all the difference.

In my experience the pain of an erection is caused my the nerve that gets trapped between the ring and the cage, try to fix that. Pain from the trapped penis itself is not an issue, especially when it’s kept very snug.

21. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Go with it man!

22. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Either I have a high pain threshold, or I'm made different. Nighttime erections don't hurt me, in fact I love them. My cage is like 2 1/2 inches long. My erection would be 6 1/2. I strap the cage tight against my body so an erection will not pull the cage and balls away. I do attempt an erection. But it can only go so far. Think of it like a ballon inside a glass. Even though the balloon could get bigger, it can't inside the glass. The bloon won't pop. It just won't get as big. The feeling of my cock straining against the cage is a big reason I like wearing the cage as much as I do. So, keep working it. I suspect you will find some configuration that feels good.

I used a micro cage for a bit. Something like an inch tube length. Same story. I strapped it in. I'd get erections but only as much as would fit. Same good feeling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice